[i]It’s dark. Not like nighttime dark with a tiny bit of light from the moon. Pitch black. THAT kinda dark. Even though it’s dark, you’re not scared. In fact, you feel…happy in a way.
“Welcome to the world of Pokemon,” a voice begins to say to you, “be-”
“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT’S A POKEMON?!” You yell at the voice, your former serenity gone.
You swear you hear a facepalm. “For the love of Mew,” the voice mutters, “I always get the loud and annoying ones? Just once, I’d love to have one of those strong silent heroes!”
“Heroes?” You echo, suddenly intrigued.
“…Arceus’ is gonna have my hide if he finds out…” Seems like this Arceus guy is in charge of the FBK. AKA, the professional way of saying kidnappers. “Anyways…I know you wanna get outta here, so I’ll ask you some questions…And before you say anything else, it’s the only way you’ll leave here.”
Sighing, you begin to answer the voice’s questions one by one…[/i]
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! This world isn’t the happy-go-lucky world of Ash Ketchum, in fact, it’s completely different. The wrong choices can get you killed, and not all Pokemon are friendly. Most live in places that were once ancient execution methods fueled by magic, now called mystery dungeons. The Pokemon in mystery dungeons are considered feral, even though they can understand you. They just can’t talk back, since they lost that ability a long time ago.
You’re in the Samos region, a region consisting of two large islands separated by a wide channel. The northernmost island, Nisyros, is covered mostly in snowy mountains, evergreen forests, and clear springs and lakes. Many Ice, Water, Psychic, and Ghost types live here. There are many small towns here and near the center of the island, there is a large tower to honor some legendary Pokemon. It also assists in evolution. The majority of the places here are Mystery Dungeons with vicious ferals.
Etebos, the southernmost island, is covered with deciduous forests, lush grasslands, and winding hills lashed with storms. Lot’s of non-feral Pokemon live here, along with the large concentration of rescue and exploration team guilds and bases. The rescue and exploration teams tend to work together, and dispatch all over the region, including Nisyros. Most of the Pokemon here range in types, but the ferals, although aggressive, are much weaker than compared to Nisyros.
Evolution is done in only in two ways, either by an Evolution shard, a glowing white shard of some kind of stone, or by finding an evolution crest and going to the tower in Nisyros.
Samos is ruled by a king along with a group of Pokemon specifically selected by him. Although he rules, the Pokemon he selected, called the Elite, do most of the work governing and making laws. The Elite focus on the history of Samos, as well as the forgotten act of magic. Honestly, the Elite don’t really care much for the Pokemon, just their goal of recreating a lost civilization. As a result, there are quite a few unhappy Pokemon, but the rescue and exploration teams try to keep them from overthrowing the government because that would result in chaos.
You, a formless shape now, shall enter this world and be granted your shape by the gods of the Pokemon world…
- All standard PMU rules apply.
- Keep it PG-13 at the MAXIMUM, meaning no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are NOT allowed.
- No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
- Do not God-mod (or control another person’s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
5.TRY to use proper spelling and grammar.
- Use a character form unless you have a random character that only pops up a couple of times and has no role in the plot whatsoever.
- If you’re filling out a higher level form, the one that can let you choose whatever Pokemon you want, provide some type of RP sample with said character or quotes from you from a PMU RP, if you’ve done one on the forums before, even if I know you and how you RP. [I’d rather not have people say that I’m being picky when I accept/deny characters.]
- If you make your form with a specific Pokemon in mind, you will not get that character no matter what. It’s alright if you say Pokemon you don’t want, like a Pikachu, Snorlax, or other things you hate.
- Put Night shall reign eternally in the higher level form somewhere as proof that you’ve read the rules. Also, try to fill out both forms, if you’re not confident that your HL form won’t be accepted.
- For the questions, eliminate all the other choices and leave your answer.
- If you have not read the rules, you are still held accountable when you break them. You shall have only 2 chances.
- Describe yourself after you’ve received your Pokemon!
There is a wallet at the side of a road. What do you do? [b]Turn it in to the police![/b] [b]Yay! Yay![/b] [b]Is anyone watching...?[/b] Do you like lively parties? [b]Yes[./b] [b]No...[/b] [b]A party"s a party![/b] [b]I"ve never been invited to one...[/b] A delinquent is hassling a girl on a busy city street! What will you do? [b]Help without hesitation.[/b] [b]Help, even if scared.[/b] [b]Call the police.[/b] [b]Do nothing out of fear.[/b] The phone"s ringing! What do you do? [b]Answer right away! [/b] [b]Wait a bit before answering.[/b] [b]Ignore it and let it ring. [/b] You receive a gift! But you don"t know what"s in it. You"re curious, so what do you do? [b]Open it now.[/b] [b]Open it later.[/b] [b]Get someone to open it.[/b] [b]Shake it![/b] You"re in class when you realize that you really have to go to the restroom! What do you do? [b]Ask for permission to leave.[/b] [b]Sneak out.[/b] [b]Hold on until class ends! [/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Nicknames?:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] (A paragraph or two, or 7 to 14 traits in a list. Include what you like and hate, as well as any trivia about you!) [b]Other:[/b] [b]Your fave types?:[/b] (Put at the [i]most[/i] 3. You"ll get something of your fave types, I think.) [b]Fave Gen?[/b] (Nothing from Gen 6, unless the games are out by the time this RP starts.) [b]Hated Gens? Hated Types?[/b] (Nothing here will be a choice, dun worry!]
[spoiler"High Level" forms:2gjocy6w]
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Nicknames?:[/b] [b]Age:[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] (A paragraph or two, or 7 to 14 traits in a list. Include what you like and hate, as well as any trivia about you!) [b]Theme Song:[/b] (Optional) [b]Other:[/b]
Do not ask me where the idea for the test came from, unless you know or wanna sue me.