What does it really mean?

Not sure if this is already a topic or not, but I would be surprised if it wasn’t.

So anyway, I was sitting in bed last night listening to my IPOD, and the song “Pumped Kicks” by Foster The People came on. And, it being a really good song, I got curious what it was actually about. And once I discovered it, I got curious…is there other songs out there like that?

So here’s what I ask you all : What is a song that you can decipher? In other words, songs are a very powerful piece of poetry (in a really strange way…) but you get it right?

Be sure to add the title of the song and the artist. You are allowed to add links, Youtube videos, the album of the song, post lyrics, etc. If it is a foriegn language, feel free to translate or post the links or what not.

Tell me what you think the song means! That the most IMPORTANT part. Feel free to use Wiki, Google, and other sources to figure out the real meaning.

Oh, and if your song curses, do keep it minimal, or warn the other users. I’ll allow two or three curses, but try to get CLEAN version, and don’t try any rap songs involving more then the maximum or there might be issues.

Well… But the song “Pumped Up Kicks” by Foster the people is about a child with a father that has had a hard day. One day, the father gives the child a gun to protect himself in school, which that child is poor and the sentence “pumped up kicks” (my friend told me this) means the richer ones better run away from him.
All this may be wrong, but I’ve got the feeling lots of people are saying this.