What Game do you Most Enjoy Playing?

So, what game do you most enjoy playing? It can be any from Nintendo, N64, Online Games, and stuff. Here are mine!

Skies of Arcadia: (big fan of RPG games.)
Tales of Symphonia (again, an awesome RPG game)
Pokemon,
Pokemon Tower Defense,
Command and Conquer Red Alert.

I mostly likely have more, but haven’t added it in. ;d so what’s yours?

Shouldn’t this be in the Video Games forum?

Team Fortress 2 and Castle Crashers are great. Especially if you’re messing around with friends.

DS/GBA wise, I’m a big fan of the Pokemon and Fire Emblem franchises. The Digimon show is way better than the games, though. aha.

To answer the topic’s question, I LOVE playing Riviera: The Promised Land.

almost any Pokémon games

Oh god what don’t I play? Um… let’s see. I enjoy strategy games, so Age of Empires (II and III, never had the chance to play I), Civilization V, Endless Space, etc.

I love RPGs, so Pokemon (arguably), PMD, Fire Emblem (which is kind of mixed strategy), etc etc. etc.

I own too many games to keep this up.

Pokemon, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Mario, Sonic, Call of Duty, Minecraft, Scribblenauts, Kirby, I am pretty all-round except from either scary games (which bore me) or games with unnecessarily cute characters that have no valuable point in that game. My favorite would be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon though aside from all those. I also appreciate LEGO games, they are very interesting and fun to me.

Games, games, games… Let’s see, my list is quite long but I shall name some of them rather then all of them.
I love playing the Tomb Raider series (Though not Angel of darkness…) always a fun sense of adventure with those games haha~, I can’t forget Spyro, it was one of my first childhood games… quite fun adventuring around as that lil purple dragon.
I most certainly love playing the Dynasty warriors series, they always gave me a challenge when I played the games.
Even though I have yet to play all of them I love playing a Final Fantasy game, I can replay those all the time no matter how often I have played them.
And finally we come to Left 4 Dead, can’t go wrong with a good co-op game with friends, Having to think on your feet to make it past that area~.

(Oh yes! Pokemon, I also play pokemon)

Dynasty Warriors is a really good game, my favorite would be Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires or Dynasty Warriors 6. Really nice game to mess around.

Most Enjoyable? I have a lot, but I love Project X Zone’s timing style in a way. It’s a mix between an SRPG and an Action type of game, where you actually move around on a map and attack enemies. It’s a fun game, when you attack you actually have some freedom between your moves, so if you find one move easier to combo into the next, the enemies will fall. The game’s pretty hard in the end, because you face monsters with a lot of HP, while you’re 3-5HKOing them while they can 2HKO you back. Luckily, you have all your recruited units deployed at once which is easier to separate them into groups(on the map that is) so you can easily defeat them.

I also enjoy Fire Emblem. I’m a huge fan of SRPGs, and Fire Emblem is a great tactical one that strives in difficulty and makes you think. Permadeath kinda sucks, but it’s fun either way.

One game that I find really enjoyable is Rondo of Swords, which is also an SRPG but the bosses are insanely hard(especially one you meet in the mid to late part of the game, depending on what you do earlier on), and it actually makes you think of where you want to move because you can’t check your enemy’s range like in FE Shadow Dragon or Awakening. It also has a fun attack mode, where you actually have to run through enemies in order to do damage. Characters are neat, and the plot is OK. It’s a fun game that I like to pop in once in a while.

I also enjoy a lot of Digimon, especially the RPG ones(Digimon World 3, Digimon DS, and Digimon World Dawn come to mind) as they have a selectable cast of digimon and the bosses are pretty neat as well. The gameplay is fine, a typical RPG style kind of like Pokemon(Digimon World 3 has this, it’s a max 3 digimon party though). It’s just a fun thing to play.

I like Pokemon too as well.

Yeah, these are my favorite games, sorry if the wall of text(more like separated paragraphs) is huge.

Hmm, there is a lot of games I like… like RPG’s… (mostly RPG’s.) I like zelda, always have done. I love Pokemon, ever since I was about 4. Super Smash Bros as well, that was a really nice game. I own to many games, seriously. ;D Anyways, I like Minecraft as well, Castle Crashers, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, and stuff.

Hum games, well I enjoy the pokemon series, the spyro series, sonic series, the jak and daxter series…I play Spiral Knights and Eden Eternal alot as well o: And of course animal crossing.~

i like super smash bros brawl if that helps you

I recently finished a replay of my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky game, and I had a lot of fun with that. Since I’ve played through it twice before, the storyline isn’t as enjoyable (not to say that it’s not enjoyable at all; on the contrary, I love it), so I suppose my favorite part was the dungeon-crawling. It wasn’t as frustrating as the first and second times through, which is definitely a plus. I just can’t get past the graduation exam now…stupid Earth Power. x-x

Ace Attorney is a really fun series, too. Replaying it isn’t as fun as replaying EoS, because nothing changes no matter how many times you play through. However, the first go at playing any Ace Attorney game is great, even if you’ve spoiled the story for yourself, because although you know who the killer is or that this surprise witness was going to show up all along, finding contradictions in a testimony or figuring out which piece of evidence to ask a person about can be pretty challenging.

Those are my two favorites.

Some games I enjoy playing would be Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario games, Sonic games, Spyro games (love those ^o^) and Pokemon

Another game which is probably my favorite would be Tales of the Abyss. Lurv it .x3

What is Tales of the Abyss about? I saw a picture of Tear and she looks really pretty. And now I want to play it.

well now its Mario and Luigi Dream team but that could change in October.

What is Tales of the Abyss about? I saw a picture of Tear and she looks really pretty. And now I want to play it.[/quote]
LOL, i’m a boy, and for a game, she really is nice. But yeah, you need to get it. It’s really good! It’s on 3DS and Playstation 2. It is really good, and it makes you think a lot. ^o^

I enjoy most Nintendo franchise games. Mostly Kirby, Pokémon, and stuff. I also enjoy strategy games and RPGs.