What if ko-fi, but if it was for poke instead (comms open lol)

Hey, y’all. Since I was an absolute fool and spent 7 million dollars on a mixtape because I can’t count, I’d like to earn that money back. If you have some money you’re holding onto, feel free to send it on over to me for some sweet, sweet art.

WHAT I’M OFFERING:

• art
  • memes
  • art of OCs, characters, misc. stuff that you want drawn.
  • digital art

WHAT I CAN’T DO:

• complex backgrounds
  • backgrounds, as a rule of thumb
  • digital art (without crying)

PRICES:

• 50k for basic sketch.
    This 50k encompasses 1 character, with shading in a semi-clean sketch format. If you’d like to buy more characters in an image, add +50k for each additional character.

• 200k for colored piece.
    This 200k encompasses 1 character, with basic flat colors and a clean, transparent background. This is priced significantly more due to the fact that my sole means of digital art is a mouse, and although clean, it takes much, much longer. Add +100k for each additional character.

After regaining my former 7 mil. poke, I will possibly still keep this open. We’ll see how it goes.

WIP COMMISSIONS:

• Saoirse - Colored - Draft done, waiting on color.
  • Levy - Colored - Drafting process
  • Layanna - Colored - Not started
  • Ace0 - Sketch - Not started
4 Likes

Here’s a post to showcase completed pieces. I’ll probably cringe about my poor art form sometime in the very near future, we’ll see.

1 Like

so… you’re saying I need to get a ton more poke before I can commission you?

would I be able to put said commission on DeviantArt afterward?

you sure have to! this is a capitalist society and i am ever-unrelenting. i’d rather not have my work reposted, but if you must, feel free to credit me or link to my twitter lol

uh… okay. well… I guess I’ve got a lot of item farming to do later.
or tomorrow.

1 Like

Lumainous7#7777 is my discord ill legit order like 10000 pictures ur arts super nice xD

Wow Kek, now I really better start working on getting some more Poke. :P (Also, finally made a forum account… Only took me like… 3 months… xD)