What is your worst experiences on Pokemon Games?

So yeah, just decided to make a new topic about what your worst experiences are on any pokemon games… but them here, I am sure others and my self would want to know. x3 Let me start;

Almost done the Champion on Fire Red/Leaf Green until they go and critical hit me with my last pokemon and I die. SO ANNOYING.

First experience: Entering Lavender Town on Soul Silver. The beginning of the music is the same so when it first came on I was staring out the screen, thinking: “Oh, oh no, please don’t be the same music. Nintendo, please say you changed the music. PLEASE!”. And then it changes so I go on my way happily. Until I have to go back to Lavender Town and go through the whole ordeal again. And when the music is done and starts over again. Or going in and out of building…

Second experience: I bought a Pokemon Leaf Green, got to the S.S Anne, Rival walks down the screen. Screen goes purple. Game crashes. I then find out that my copy is a fake. My Pokemon Platinum also seems a fake, as it freezes if I close the lid on my DS, but at least it holds the whole game.

Well, yeh, the first one was more of a scare, but it was practically a bad experience.
Toodles! :la: :la: :la:

Darkrai from PMD2. Trying to catch Lugia in SS. Pryce the Gym Leader and his Dewgong of Death. Friendship evolutions. Unexpected Rival Battles. Elite Four in BW, when I was a noob and I had only trained Emboar. Minimize spammers. Wild Mr. Mimes in Diamond, Gym Leader Elesa and Cheren in my W2 nuzlocke (MURDERER)
Yeah. Small stuff.

Sad to say, my worst experience was starting a new game of Pokemon Blue after years of more complex RPGs.

Yes, I did beat Blue at one point, and nearly beat Sapphire soon after, but I simply can’t see any depth in the main series Pokemon games anymore, and it’s no longer fun.

Shame on you all.
you all over looked that one pinked haired ebil gymleader who is a normal type trainer, and cries after defeat.
thats right, witney. (idk how to spell her came.)

Admit it. you train your pokemon to the newest level cap for pokemon, but upon meeting this girl. you easily beat her other pokemon until a large pink cow comes, and spams you with rollout and the trainer heals it. >:U you got no idea how many times i got beaten by miltank. D<

Wild Jinx.

. . . -shiver-

SASH NOOO! Not that fat ugly cow! It was stupid… over powered… to hard to kill. I screamed and lobbed my DS at the wall. :< It didn’t help that I started of with Cyndaquil and had Quilava. -shiver-

And my Bayleef wrecked Whitney. :3

(If you’re really stuck, trade a Drowzee for a Machop (aptly named Muscle) in the Goldenrod Department Store.)

Ah hah. Silly aguni. If you’re stuck, there’s a better option than machop. Go getta heracross. :3.

Anyway, on topic here. Mainly the battle with Cyrus in my first pearl playthrough. I only trained my Infernape (and a random gyarados.) then, and even when it was level 67. that. freakin. crobat. >:C (I didn’t have the common sense to revive my gyarados (Which had ice fang) due to me wanting to be cool and doing gyarados vs. gyarados fights.) Wasn’t until I finally beat Cyrus was until when he decided to switch into his crobat before his gyarados, and since I already had gyarados out (Used it to defeat honchkrow), I decided to go through with it. (As gyarados would usually die from Cyrus’ gyarados.) Beat Crobat, and managed to get a chunk off of Gyarados’ health points before I finished it off with Infernape, then one shot his Weavile.

W00t.

Black Tower in Pokemon Black 2; I foolishly put Challenge Mode on, and with most of my team at around 70, I got schooled. :s

My worst experience?
Probably the Elite 4 in Leaf Green. I was fairly young, and only focused on training my starter Pokemon. xD

Hm… The guys with the team of 6 magikarps in almost EVERY game.

my worst was in PMD gates ti infinity. i was in a 99F dungeon then on 95F i used a pure seed then stepped on a wap trap and warped to a monster house and lost it took me 3 hours to get that far too.

Finding a shiny Makuit on a emerald and having no pokeballs vuv
Oh… and when Emolga keeps wasting all the revives against Munna’s gang :L share you greedy bat!

Whitney was easy. How is everyone forgetting Pryce.

Pryce was easy… and never forget Jasmine or whatever her name was. It took me a while to defeat her.

The only trouble experience I have is fight the champion in leaf green.

Worse experience? Going through my Explorers of Time Nuzlocke and reaching Primal Dialga, just to be hit by a Critical Hit from Roar of Time. Yep, that was terrible.

My worst experience was also probably my best experience. Completed my first Nuzlocke challenge about a month ago, and I had so many of my bros die on me throughout the game. Half my team was wiped out at the Champion, on his very last Pokemon. Blame Dragon Dance…

It was pretty bittersweet, because I’d finally finished the challenge, but I only had three survivors in the end (one of them had been with me since the beginning).

I was actually pretty lucky through the rest of the E4. There was one pokemon that kept trying to use sheer cold on me every single turn and missed every time.

Like Wolfy, my worst (But technically best) moment in the main series Pokemon games was when I was playing my Sacred Gold Nuzlocke… I managed to beat it, but at the cost of so many lives @_@ My main goal was to beat Kance, and my stretch goal was to do the end-game gym leaders… But after only beating Lance with three Pokemon left, I couldn’t bare to go on anymore, I called it there.

Whenever I do Nuzlockes, I have this thing called “The original crew”, which is the first 6 Pokemon that I have once I have a full party of six… When the original crew was formed in my Sacred Gold Nuzlocke, it only ended up being 2/6 left when I started victory road… But I lost my second last crew member at the final battle with my rival… I then put a “Secret” goal of beating the champion with my final “original crew” member alive… And I managed to pull that off… That final crew member was Tavan the Feraligtr… The first Pokemon I had obtained in that Nuzlocke…

Well, I don’t think I had ever spoken of that Nuzlocke (It was also the first Nuzlocke I had ever bested… Although oddly enough, that version of HG is made to be more challenging then the original HG @_@)

A short tribute to those lost in that Nuzlocke run…

~ R I P ~
Sips the Geodude
(Level 4 - 9)
Togepi Egg
(Unhatched because I had a full team D: )
Daisy the Luxio
(Level 5 - 19)
Daytona the Drifloon
(Level 9 - 21)
J.P Puddin the Ditto
(Level 18 - 23)
Slendy the Sudowoodo
(Level 25 - 28)
Timothy the Vigoroth
(Level 11 - 26)
Bastilla the Spiritomb
(Level 25 - 28)
Ralph the Primeape
(Level 18 - 32)
Elizabeth the Chansey
(Level 26 - 38)
Zed the Electrode
(Level 37 - 37)
Elaine the Clefable
(Level 33 - 46)
Kirk the Flareon
(Level 5 - 52)
Candy Corn the Crobat
(Level 8 - 59)

Pokemon that died during the Elite 4:
~ R I P ~
Akali the Medicham
(Level 32 - 63)
Kayle the Glalie
(Level 40 - 63)
Aradia the Dragonite
(Level 27 - 65)

The three survivors:
Tavan the Feraligtr
(Level 5 - 64)
Lyle the Dewgong
(Level 40 - 63)
Rose the Houndoom
(Level 42 - 64)

It was a great run, but I couldn’t bare to lose those three, so I called it a game after I had beat the Elite 4…

Well, that was the worst, AND best experience in Pokemon that I have ever had…