What Type Of Movie Appeals to you?

Well much like my other random topics,this one is like What Is your Favorite Movie?And such.So anyway.There are many types of Movies Out there,Comedy,Drama,Action,Mystery,and etc.Now I ask.Which is your favorite and why?

My favorite genre is comedy, definitely (in fact, my favorite movie is A Hard Day’s Night). I’m also fond of musicals and suspense. I don’t like the horror genre at all, which I get made fun of for way more than I should.

Comedy and romance. cx

I love Disney stuff too- the animated ones like Treasure Planet and Atlantis.

Winter, you sound like a hardcore Beatles fan. (:

I have to say that comedy is also my favourite - a lot of comedies give me good ideas to use in my own works too, since I write mainly comedy myself. However, I pretty much love anything adventure-based…and I’ve also discovered recently that I’m kind of a sci-fi geek too, even though I probably read more sci-fi than I watch.

Hmmm…basically, I can come to enjoy most any movie with a good idea wrapped around it, but too much horror gets me in a bad mood and makes me soil three different pairs of underpants, and too much romance (I’m talking the reeeally mushy stuff) gets old fast. Other than that, I’m kind of all over the place with the kinds of movies that I watch…and pretty much open to most genres at that.

I’d say anything with a mix of light and dark…

Hmm…I can’t stand Horror Movies…

I’d probably say Spoof Movies over everything. Hilariously enjoyable and I know ALOT of people like them,believe me. This includes movies such as Scary Move 1-4,SuperHero Movie and EpicMovie.

My second favorite,without a doubt it Action.With High Speed chases and Epic battle scene nothing can be better.

My third favorite is Comedy.I enjoy jokes and hilarious stuff alot.

My Fourth is Mystery,keeps you going right?

I can go on,I’d rather not though.