Which Character Fits the Above Poster?

Here’s how this game goes. You post, and then the person below you posts a video game character that reminds the poster of you. For example:

Player 1: Who suits me?
Player 2: You’re like Axel, from Kingdom Hearts!
Player 3: When I think about Guildmaster Wigglytuff from PMD2, I’m reminded of Player 2!

In order to separate this from the “Who’s that Pokemon?” forum game, you cannot name a Pokemon (unless it’s an actual supporting/major character, i.e. Skuntank from PMD2 or Alakazam from PMD1).

Easy enough? Then let’s start.

Which video game character suits me?

Hm.
Fiona from Adventure Time?

Trucy Wright

Energetic, cheerful, and sometimes naive, serious when she needs to be!

Lyndis from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword.

Mint from Tales of Phantasia.

Terra from Final Fantasy VI.

Samus? X3
/ineedtoshutup

(Agu has used Ace Attorney characters. Yay.)

Miles Edgeworth. You’ve got a serious mood, you act very mature, and you can KIND OF scare me sometimes, but you’re an overall lovable person. :P

Imo, you remind me of Daisy from Mario.

Rikku from Final Fantasy X.

Hugh. You’re kinda…hot-headed, but you’ve also kind of got…leadership qualities. You are always ready to help friends. (…That’s what I see in Hugh and Maraia. Forgive me if it’s completely off.)

Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

(Really?! I’m like Maya?! OH THANK YOU MARAIA.)

The MLPG3 version of Cheerilee. She’s got a serious and motherly side, but she’s also got a playful and childish side. (I’m not sure if she counts as a video game character, since she was originally from a cartoon that was later turned into a video game… ^^;)

Colette from Tales of Symphonia.

“Unlike her quiet friends, Ritz is outspoken and strong-minded.” I dunno. I’m starting to run out of characters. xD;

Me too. XD

Cynthia from Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Silver, from Pokemon Gold/Silver