White Kyurem or Black Kyurem?

Which New Kyurem is your favorite?!
[spoilerWhite Kyurem:1av2nv6n]

[/details]
[spoilerBlack Kyurem:1av2nv6n]

[/details]

My favorite is White Kyurem. :3

White Kyurem for me, it would also be Pokémon White 2’s mascot which works for me since I got Pokémon White and I would get the 2nd Pokémon White.

White.

Black’s colors don’t go well together. :l; It’d need to be a darker grey.

Lol I like the White one. They both look like a hybrid or Zekrom and Reshiram.

I agree , white’s colors fit better. P:

White Kyurem’s typing is Ice/Fire
Remind you of anyone?

Yes, my fakemon, Freezire. x3
But yeah… :3

Wait… did they get frozen or something?

(also will normal kyurem have a different form or something?)

I likey White Kyurem. I kind of always preferred Reshiram to Zekrom, so it’s pretty obvious where my love goes.

Also, to tazz, Black and White Kyurem are both different formes of Kyurem. Considering Reshiram and Zekrom were born from Kyurem in Pokemyth, it makes sense that Kyurem can turn into lookalikes of them.

I hate them both. Seeing as I have to choose though…

I’d go with Black Kyurem. Not only is it the underdog, but I just like the colors better.

Agreed with you there. Also, I think being a “Fire / Ice” type that is not Dandy the Frozen Quilava is quite unrealistic. (Like everything else in Pokemon, but really. >.>)

White… just white…

You :D
Though White Kyruem colors are complementary, I have to go with Black Kyruem, the typing is pretty good.

Both look pretty good to me o.o

White Keyurem defiantly.
Its simply because i had Pokemon Black and Reshiram was my Legendary Pokemon.
Also i think that Reshiram is like the “good” legendary and Zekrom the “bad” one, but ofcourse this time Keyurem is the most evil one since he took over Unova.
Anyway i would like to have White Keyurem because of Reshiram and thats why i will buy Pokemon Black 2, to get White Keyurem…

White Kyurem for me. I always loved Reshiram. This is where my in-game name comes from. “Yang101.

Black Kyurem.

I always preferred Zekrom over Reshiram. Plus, Zekrom is just a beast when you give him either a choice band or choice scarf.