Who likes what reigon?

Woot hoenn!!!

Swampert, Kyogre, Requaza, Salamence, Ninetails, and Armadillo dream Hoenn Team

Hoenn or Kanto.

Kanto because it’s home to the God of all Pokemon, Persian. Arcanine and all the starters are great, too.

Hoenn because I love all the starters, especially Blaziken. It also has Breloom, Zangoose, and some of the only other Pokemon that are worth my time.

Same, Cynder. It has to be Hoenn, Kanto… and Sinnoh for a very obvious reason.

Hoenn was just… Amazing. I loved all the Pokemon that it released, and the antagonists would actually effect the world for once. owo

Kanto was also amazing. It holds many memories from when I was much younger. When I got my Gameboy (Yes… A Gameboy) the first two games I got were Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones) and Pokemon Red. The original Red.
The Kanto Pokemon are amazing as well, and usually… Original is best.

The only good thing about Sinnoh is Luxray. /shot

My favorite region by far i, Kanto definitely. My favorite Pokemon are all from there. owo Plus as Aguni said, it holds so many memories. Original is the Best!! :D

My favorite was Hoen and Johto since Hoen had a great plot and cool pokemon, while Johto had cool legendaries and more~

Kanto: Nothin
Johto: PICHUUUUU
Hoenn: Milotic and Swablu
Sinnoh: Nothin
Unova: Sewaddle, Lilligant, Mandibuzz, Ferrothorn, Lampent, and basically most of the Grass/Bug types, they were very good in Unova

So…
1: Hoenn/Johto
2: Hoenn/Johto
3: Unova
4: Kanto
5: Sinnoh

…ya :P

~im a person

You are a person

Johto is my favorite! It’s mostly because it has many pokemon that I like and soulsilver was the first game got. I do like Kanto. I guess because I like the old styles and not the new (Unova, I’m talking to you!). I don’t really like Hoenn. I don’t like the styles they used and I didn’t like the storyline, either. I do like Sinnoh a little, but not that much. The pokemon styles were good, I didn’t very much like the storyline ( I mean, making a new dimension, come on!). The last is Unova. I did like it because of some pokemon, but others were just bad. The storyline was good, but I finished my game to quickly. So this my from favorite to least favorite… [left]1. Johto[/left] [left]2. Kanto[/left] [left]3. Sinnoh[/left] [left]4. Unova[/left] [left]5. Hoenn[/left]

I’ve grown to like Sinnoh.

This is mainly because of how Pearl was my first DS game ever and brings back some awesome memories. I forgot to mention in my other post, but that’s kind of why I’ve grown to like Sinnoh so much.

Sinnoh also has Weavile, Lucario, Garchomp and a few others I ACTUALLY like.

Johto was alright, I guess. I had my first debut with it when I was eleven and my friend and I both bought Gameboy games. She got Gold and I got Silver. While I loved the old school theme, I beat the game far too quickly since the Elite Four was far too easy and I was overpowered.

I later got Soul Silver and I to tell you all the truth, I still have yet to beat it to this very day. I liked Johto for a few reasons:

Persian, Ampharos, Heracross and the Bug Catching Contest every Sunday.

Unova isn’t even worth my time and a complete let down. I can’t stand that game no matter how wonderful the graphics (and grammar) are. To this day, I have yet to get past the fifth gym because yes, it is THAT BAD.

i have changed some of my opinions;

Kanto; Storyline
Johto; Pichu, Blissey
Hoenn; Milotic and Tropius
Sinnoh; Nothing
Unova; Mandibuzz, Sewaddle (Fav bbug type evr :3), Vullaby

So…;
1- Johto
2- Hoenn
3- Unova
4- Kanto (Liked the storyline best)
5- Sinnoh, too easy :P

Now that you list them (XD)

1. Hoenn- I grew up with hoenn, (hmmm maybe thats why im obsessed with Kipperz family)

2. Johto- I actually got gold after Hoenn, never got far (XD) then way later i got SS and now i love it

3. Kanto. I. Love. 3. Birds XD-- and i also got it after hoenn, therefore i grew up with this too

4. Unova. Starters were… ok, dreamworld is amusing, (mosty used to get rare pokemon) hydregon… nuff said

5. Sinnoh. had some ok pokemon, not the best one (as obvious…)

They"re all close