Wii U & 3DS Friends

I’ve seen the occasional post by people wanting to swap friend codes for friend safaris and things like that but they don’t get too many responses. This is intended for swapping friend codes and usernames for any purpose, anyone can put up their info and friend other people who have posted. You can mention certain titles you use a lot or anything like that if you want. This seems beneficial since PMU is a great community and I remember a few years ago there were Smash Bros Brawl tournaments and things like that.

My info:
3DS Friend Code: 1865-0118-5242
Wii U Username: Shard-63

My Pokemon X friend safari has Spheal, Piloswine and Beartic.

Ooh, I would tell you my 3DS Friend Code, but I’ve pretty much broken it, so I’ll just say my Wii U username - Sharkeh
I’ve got Smash Bros if you’re interested in battling me bewarned i"m like unbeatable with king dedede and lucina, Hyrule Warriors, New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart 8 if you want to race me on that too. B)

Finally a challenge… xD
I’ve got Smash Bros too and Mario Bros U (if that’s the one you meant), hopefully getting Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors soon. I’ll add you next time i’m on my wii u.