Willi´s Item Shop~ [Under Renovation]

[answer]Closed Until Further Notice.Will be open by 10/1/12 . Closed due to Shop Renovations and Storage Preperation,possible shop expansion.[/answer]
Welcome~
This shop is relativly new,but it will be selling many items, common and rare alike,Donations and suggestions are always welcome. Use CTRL+F to open a search bar,so you can easily search through the shop. When you find something you want please make a post stating the item(s) that you would like to buy.Anything with a strikethrough is out of stock.Have fun shopping~

[spoilerUpdate Log:1efy2eb5]Will start using when the shop is open again.

[/details]
[spoilerServices:1efy2eb5]You may reserve item´s that are out of stock.

[/details]
[spoilerComing Soon:1efy2eb5]

[/details]

NOTE:The quanity of the item is not listed, but assume it is 1 or higher,all family items cost 200poke. The gift counter counts how many times the shop gave someone something for free.The donation Counter indicates how many times someone has given the shop items.

Sale Counter:10
Gift Counter:31 Donation Counter:25

TM"s
False Swipe
U-Turn
Rain Dance
Gyro Ball
Psych Up
Taunt
Sludge Bomb
Attract
Brick Break
Acrobatics
Facade
Ally Switch
Hail
Aerial Ace
Telekinesis
Round
Torment
Light Screen
Double Team
Dragon Tail
Safeguard
Flash
Rock Tomb
Payback
Calm Mind
Toxic
Dream Eater

Evolutionary Item"s
Sun Stone
Dawn Stone
Fire Stone
Moon Stone
Water Stone
Leaf Stone
Dusk Stone
Metal Coat
Link Cable

Family Item"s

Etc

Credit´s and Donation´s
Please Thank the following people for their contibutions~

Agunimon for the banner

http://www.pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=8133

Duel-3boxes
Skyper-5boxes
TeraBlaze-Deepseatooth
Mattlooper-10boxes,Attract,Dragon Tail,False Swipe,Payback,Water Diamond,Flying Diamond

[note]Evolve it into a Map shop later on, selling both things. Make map´s cheap,around only 150poke per map. Train Pich to level 30 so he can hunt treasure every now and then, also use Pich as a storage,so get his rank high.[/note]

May i have a deepseatooth, leaf stone and Tm acrobatics?

I’d like to buy TM Gyro Ball from you :D

Sure~ When will you be logged in? I´ll happily sell you both those items~

Im online right now and i have 2 hours so anytime :D

Do you know what the fiery heart does for the charmander family?

Raises Attack and Special Attack.

Raises Attack and Special Attack.[/quote]

Only 200 poke? I’ll buy it! And how many tiny mushrooms do you have?

Raises Attack and Special Attack.[/quote]

Only 200 poke? I’ll buy it! And how many tiny mushrooms do you have?[/quote]

18,and of course I´m getting more by the day.

Ill buy Reviver Seeds plz :3 ALL OF EM!

Sorry,the shop is closed and I´m planning a few HT runs soon,I´ll give you two reviver seeds for free though.

Can I buy Dark and Blue Dusts?

The shop is closed,and those items are currently out of stock,the list is outdated and will be worked on within the next three days.

I thik this is a bit late, but, I actually like what you’re doing here, Willi. I think it’s very creative a little, and it can help. I hope your able to get it back up and running again. :joy:

I’m slowly working on it,reorganizing my storage,and making my alt have a bigger one. The thing it when I update the list I get a few problems,trying to work around that. Thanks~

I’m slowly working on it,reorganizing my storage,and making my alt have a bigger one. The thing it when I update the list I get a few problems,trying to work around that. Thanks~[/quote]

No problem~ awesome idea, I would love to help out. If it’s okay, I might do the same thing once I get the items, ahahahaha.~

You can help out,just send me a list of things you have if your going to work in this shop P: I do color the items,although they aren’t color’d right now.

I haven’t got good items. xD Part for some rubbish dusts, and maybe some stones, trying to collect TM Ice Beams and everything to sell. So yeah, lol. I’ll send you the list once I look at my storage.