Winter HC; Lizzie Speaks

[right]Not complete, I"ll add more to this as time goes on~

I will double post on this thread so long as I am updating, and under no other condition shall I do a multi post.[/right]

“Wow!”

“This place is wicked…”

“This is gunna be awesome!”

“We’ll beat it for sure!”

There were four of us. Me, and my three friends. They were Blaze the Grovyle, Rayqueya the Rattata, and Mitch the Poochyena. I’m Lizzie, I’m a Buizel. We were at the clearing for Winter HC. It was our very first Holiday Cave- And how excited we were for it! Our friend, Justice the Umbreon, was with us. He had run off to the Storage, however. He was going to solo HC. Not us, we were sticking together…

We wandered about the frozen, white clearing, taking everything in with wide eyes.

“Stop being such nubs!” Shouted a Blaziken angrily at us. We ignored him. We were too jolly and excited to notice him. I don’t remember the fellow’s name… It’s not important, anyways.

Blaze called our names.
“Look at this.” He said, and pointed to a sign.

We all read it over.

-No items allowed
-Levels will be temporarily set to level 1 (Will be restored upon leaving)
-Moves will be temporarily deleted (Will be restored upon leaving)

“What, really!?” Rayqueya frowned.
“We did all that training for nothing!?”

“Newbs.” Snorted the Blaziken again as he walked up behind us.
“Of course there’s a set level.”

“Excuse me, but this is our first Holiday Cave.” Blaze glared.
“It’s not our fault we came to this place just after Halloween closed.”

Well, he did, at least. Me, Rayqueya, and Mitch were natives to Exbel, but we’d never been to town or anything… It was Blaze to put us together under a team- And what fun it was!

My mind flickered back to reality as I saw the hot-headed Blaze end up in an argument with the Blaziken. I sighed, and slapped the Grovyle on the head.

“Cut it down.” I grumbled.

He whipped around, about ready to punch whatever had hit him. I just blinked at him, unfazed. He lowered his hand when he saw it was me, however.

“Fine.” He agreed, and stormed away to the Storage to put our items away.

“And that’s how the cookie crumbles.” Mitch snorted, and sat down next to Rayqueya.

I giggled a bit. Mitch didn’t speak much, but he was pretty funny whenever he did.

Blaze came back a few minutes later, now with an empty bag. He seemed a bit calmer…

Suddenly, Rayqueya hurtled a snowball at him. Me and Mitch laughed, but Blaze looked even madder.

“Don’t.” Was all he said before walking into Holiday Cave. I smiled, rolled my eyes, and followed. Mitch and Rayqueya came in shortly.

Upon entering the dungeon, we weren’t sure what to expect. Rayqueya took first command, with Blaze close by, Mitch following, and me in the back. For the first few floors, we trained. We all got to nice 'n high levels. By the fifth floor, we all at least level 10. I also remembered the move SonicBoom… It was quite useful.

When we saw a Treecko, we’d always joke with Blaze that it was his kid. He’d just grin, and say, “Maybe it is.”

And, of course, the annoying “Swinub used Powder Snow” spam wasn’t too pleasant… Blaze almost fainted a few times from it, the stupid Swinubs. Emphasis on the ‘nub’.

“Hey guys!” Rayqueya called from a room a bit away around the 15th floor.

Blaze got there first. I ran in next, and Mitch arrived last. Rayqueya was pointing to a set of stairs.

“This one points left… The others have pointed right until now.” She explained.

Blaze frowned.
“It shouldn’t be any different. Besides, there are no other stairs to chose from.”

“I guess you’re right.” Rayqueya nodded.
“Let’s go!” We all eagerly charged up the stairs.

What we saw when we got up there was a lot different than the previous floor. The ground was pure ice, and the walls were looming, and frosty. And most noticeably…

“GLACEONS!” Blaze ducked behind me.

We all laughed, but understood his concern. Grass types usually did not fair well against the Ice types.

“I’ll get 'em for you.” Rayqueya promised, and winked at him.

Blaze remained hidden behind me as she shifted along.

“Hey guys…” Mitch spoke up. It had to be important for him to speak.
“I think I know why this place looks different, why there are different Pokemon.”

“Why?”
“What is it?”
“How come?”

“This must be Holiday Cave Center.” He explained.
“I was told… Of this. There are three sections of Holiday Cave. East, where you start, Center, in the middle, and if we find another stairs pointing left, it might bring us to West… West is very tough. I recommend we avoid it. If we want to go back to East, the easies-” He cut off.
“RAYQUEYA!!”

We all looked over, to see a triumphant Glaceon walk away from the passed out Rattata. A golden light swamped her, and she vanished from the dungeon.

He sighed. His ears drooped.
“I shoulda payed attention to her…”

“Don’t beat yourself up over it.” I said, giving a soft smile.
“Let’s just continue on, like I know she’d want us to do.”

And so we did, looking for the stairs back to East.

[spoilerUpdate:34enygp5]Upon entering the dungeon, we weren"t sure what to expect. Rayqueya took first command, with Blaze close by, Mitch following, and me in the back. For the first few floors, we trained. We all got to nice "n high levels. By the fifth floor, we all at least level 10. I also remembered the move SonicBoom… It was quite useful.

When we saw a Treecko, we"d always joke with Blaze that it was his kid. He"d just grin, and say, “Maybe it is.”

And, of course, the annoying “Swinub used Powder Snow” spam wasn"t too pleasant… Blaze almost fainted a few times from it, the stupid Swinubs. Emphasis on the “nub”.

“Hey guys!” Rayqueya called from a room a bit away around the 15th floor.

Blaze got there first. I ran in next, and Mitch arrived last. Rayqueya was pointing to a set of stairs.

“This one points left… The others have pointed right until now.” She explained.

Blaze frowned.
“It shouldn"t be any different. Besides, there are no other stairs to chose from.”

“I guess you"re right.” Rayqueya nodded.
“Let"s go!” We all eagerly charged up the stairs.

What we saw when we got up there was a lot different than the previous floor. The ground was pure ice, and the walls were looming, and frosty. And most noticeably…

“GLACEONS!” Blaze ducked behind me.

We all laughed, but understood his concern. Grass types usually did not fair well against the Ice types.

"I"ll get “em for you.” Rayqueya promised, and winked at him.

Blaze remained hidden behind me as she shifted along.

“Hey guys…” Mitch spoke up. He didn"t speak much, so this was probably important.
“I think I know why this place looks different, why there are different Pokemon.”

“Why?”
“What is it?”
“How come?”

“This must be Holiday Cave Center.” He explained.
“I was told… Of this. There are three sections of Holiday Cave. East, where you start, Center, in the middle, and if we find another stairs pointing left, it might bring us to West… West is very tough. I recommend we avoid it. If we want to go back to East, the easies-” He cut off.
“RAYQUEYA!!”

We all looked over, to see a triumphant Glaceon walk away from the passed out Rattata. A golden light swamped her, and she vanished from the dungeon.

He sighed. His ears drooped.
“I shoulda payed attention to her…”

“Don"t beat yourself up over it.” I said, giving a soft smile.
“Let"s just continue on, like I know she"d want us to do.”

And so we did, looking for the stairs back to East.

[/details]

has nothing extremely EPIC to say that’s not simple I REALLY like this!!! :D :joy:

[sub]Thanks. I"m basically recounting the run when I beat Winter HC and my first time going there… Along with making it fit in a story version Stares at sign she made

And yes, someone told me to stop being a nub :c I still don"t get what nubs are[/sub]

Nice story Blaze! :'D

[sub]Thanks, Tuoko. I just wish I knew the East HC music so I could listen to it while I write xD[/sub]

Cool story~Keep up the good work~

Misty~or~Mel :3

[sub]Mel you stalker.
>shot[/sub]