With the Monthly Payment of $20!

yes i donated :P

what if we get unova pokemon,and get free items everyday on PMU,pretty good?

they’re aren’t any unova sprites for pmd…

Also, that would give donors an unfair advantage in-game.

Can’t people just handle the “you feel good inside” feeling? Isn’t that enough? Lag-free? No more dying because of lag? …seriously. :/

YAY! A green name and a happy feeling inside OwO
I agree that special items, Pokemon and levels would be a little unfair. So maybe a ribbon or something just to commemorate them or something.

not if you given them all Patrats and Basculins lol

There simply isn’t any other 5th Gen sprites, also it can’t be game breaking.
Mean one idea could be that donators get bigger houses? Idk.
But you need to make reasonable ideas which wont give you an unfair advantage to the game.

I’d be happy enough with a green name, to be honest. Just like before. I don’t know if it still works as of now though. Cause donators didn’t get their green name yet… hurmmm… Ah well. Just a color. Nothin’ to see here, keep walkin’, …

Not really just a colour, it shows that you are helping to keep PMU Lag free. A name colour change could service as a ribbon of some kind…

The green colored in game name would work too :mrgreen:

Maybe a different colored name with a donator (red name)? Lol, even though you’re contributing to PMU, I’d prefer to keep donators and contrubutors separated. Oh and I don’t think you really need any other reward because like Ino had said maybe you should just be proud you are helping PMU stay lag-free.

I was about to ’ like ’ your comment, White, but then I remembered I wasn’t on facebook.=|

Contributers are people who donate or contribute things.
It’s a Green name only for the forums.

Facebook is ebil.

The game and forums should have special group “Donors”, which has alternate coloration of nickname; but they should have something in-game as well, like Decorative Ribbon, just different name and effect, but not too high to don’t make it unfair… I’m out of ideas…

A In-game color is a bad idea, it will cause confusion because different colored names = Staff.

Maybe bright red, then? Or different coloration of guild name?

By donating you’re just being generous, and you don’t really have to expect anything lol.

Just suggesting to have a little progress; I don’t have spare money or PayPal account anyway =/

I think the best way might be to have some special in game benefits that you get by points (as stated before, it is also much like what League of Legends does (see sig))