With the Monthly Payment of $20!

i would donate but i don’t live in america though

You don’t have to live in America to donate

Why are you promoting some other game… ? I wouldn’t mention names if I were you, and I would change my sig before a mod notices it.

Darn. I used up the last of the money on my Credit Card. Once I get my American Express refilled, I’ll help donate as often as possible and that’s a promise.

As for ingame rewards, as ChaosGenesis stated, not everyone plays ingame. Infact, more than 40% of my friends spend their time only in the Chat and Forums. I myself do so also. Of course, ingames rewards are an idea, though we would have to compromise, so that both people who play and do not play get some sort of reward.

As for a fundraiser, I’ll gladly pitch in. It will put my Youtube account at good use, as if anyone has any ideas, I suggest sharing them. I do like the runthrough of Pokemon games, we can also do some sort of race or something, or offer a game. Just an idea.

Maybe for each dollar we donate we get another row in our houses? For example, someone had a 20x20 house, donated a dollar, so their hour became ether 21x20 or 21x21 house? If it would be 21x20, it should be a max of 50 each way, so if you donate over 60 dollars, you don’t get another square in your house. And maybe just a max of + 30 if it adds to both.

Maybe for each dollar we donate we get another row in our houses? For example, someone had a 20x20 house, donated a dollar, so their hour became ether 21x20 or 21x21 house? If it would be 21x20, it should be a max of 50 each way, so if you donate over 60 dollars, you don’t get another square in your house. And maybe just a max of + 30 if it adds to both.[/quote]

That would be awesome! :D

Maybe for each dollar we donate we get another row in our houses? For example, someone had a 20x20 house, donated a dollar, so their hour became ether 21x20 or 21x21 house? If it would be 21x20, it should be a max of 50 each way, so if you donate over 60 dollars, you don’t get another square in your house. And maybe just a max of + 30 if it adds to both.[/quote]
That would get kinda confusing if you were say… … a country that didn’t use the same currency as the US Dollar?

If you have paypal you can convert it into US dollars if you aren’t in the US, like I do with chatango.

i have an idea for what players can get for donating, they could get the unova starters! :D :D PLEASE!! :D :D

well i have a sugestion :

Why not give a certain item in game to the donators? it will be kind of unfair for somepeople that cant donate but well yeah this can get some people donating . but In My opinion i dont think a reward in game should be given cause well i have been to a game were that happens and yeah they went down really badly and i dont want this game to go down :( its a great game and something bad hapining to it is not an option but if you need more money Do a great event :3 advertise the game in some other places and yeah get more players .

-Gibberish alert~warning~
unless you have a good imagination, you may have trouble understanding the below text, even this is most likely gramatically terrible-

oh man, i’d like to donate but i don’t have a card and what not, and our currency is £ and what not.
Also my parents disagree to donating to things.
Personally i dont think there should be a reward for donating, isnt donating in itself a good deed? therefor goodness is it’s own reward.
Basically it stops unfairness and whatever, but if it had to be that way, i think mabey that people get different things depending how much they donate.
I agree with redstars.
But mabey after donating a 5th time, you can get an item like a joy seed, or something.
Or each time you donate you get a level up.

…goodness is it’s own reward…that and ponies. =3

I’ve lurked the thread on and off, trying to think of ways to contribute (in more ways than one)
but, actually getting back into playing the game more thanks to the recent update has got my memory jogged
as many would say, anyone who’s kind enough to donate simply to help PMU would want no more than to help it, and not care for items or any of the such.
However, if any of the staff feel the need, and if its physically possible, something like a large stone/statue/sign in the forest, or mayhaps even in grassroot, could have a long list of all the donators?
of course, if alot of donators already exist (I have no idea on the current tally) I can see see that being easily outdated

Either way, these are merely my two cents on the matter, good luck with your decision making either way!

Maybe add 3 or more rewards(multiple choice) for each 5$ donated that give no in-game advantage.
A) 10x10 extra house space(you can do it until you hit 50x50 which is the max).
B) An equip which shows up on your Pokemon(like a helmet; depends on what kind of Pokemon it is) when you wear it to signify that you are a donor.
C) An item which ONLY temporaily changes your appearance to a different Pokemon but changes status to ILLUSION and you can only change your appearance to an already defeated Pokemon/recruited(no legendaries).
D) Basic smilies like :), :(, :D, :|,:O, and T_T(in-game). Each 1$ gives a smily.
E) Extra maps for your house(if possible). The expansion defaults to the normal house size and can be expanded with A.
F) Town teleporters which are one time use only and you get 5 for each dollar. They teleport you to towns only and you need all moves required to go there on a Pokemon(EG: to go to Winden, you need Rock Smash and Cut taught to a Pokemon in your party).
Of course you could donate over and over to get each thing. These are just ideas I thought of quickly so please tell me what you think about them.

Well i use to be an advisor for an interactive game, and we gave our donation/Vip members a different colour name(Maybe Green), money(For this game around 5000coins per month), and maybe the can be the only ones who can PM via the game, and maybe get a chance to change one of there pokemon to “shiny”/.

maybe add a feature of Shift+Click to teleport 2x of use(I did it in my friend’s game as a map,to dev,to admin or something and back to dev then to mod) just probably not at areas that you cant go at(cuz I love to teleport)

probably allow the donator after they donate 20$ total to pick 5 pokemon(non legendary,first evolution,not phione)or 1 shiny or to have an item that will allow you to fight certain legendaries depending on area as some won’t appear in some dungeons but you can NOT recruit them

I doubt someone will donate 1000 dollars but if someone does,probably legendaries that have a lot lower stats(probably ranging like salamance)

I wouldnt want more house space

We can all do things similar to this: I manage a forum for a guild in a different game a have PMU advertised in 1 part of it…

We already had an event for that. If we found an egg, you would either get, Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott

I think a bigger house in game, if you donate maybe $5, then it’d get bigger the more you pay (or something like that).
Then maybe a V.I.P position on the forums if you donate $10-15.

Well, legends are staff only, so live with normal Pokemon instead. Houses-- bigger houses? Maybe try and do your best in a mapping contest, since I did win mine in one. Shinies don’t exist yet and probably will in the future or never. Equips…if you die, you lose it. Anyway, donating itself is good, there’s no need for rewards really.
[spoilerThe reward in donating is…:3ezw112v].a free MMO and a good server.

[/details]

Just a small update: we currently have around $40, which will last us two months - until the end of October. We still need people to donate! Once we run out of money to fund the server, we will be forced to turn PMU off until we get enough money.

So consider this your reward for donating: You donate, and you get a free Mystery Dungeon MMO to play!