Yami's Maps (updated version)

The old layout that I used was silly.

Here is a simple layout for all maps that I’ve made so far. Constructive criticism is welcome :b

[spoilerPyramid Mausoleum:26wdficu]

Everyone made outdoor houses, and I really wanted to question why.
Inspiration tiles were the wonderful night blue sky tiles, and the luster of the gold dungeon walls.

[/details]

[spoilerLibrary of Voile:26wdficu]

Everyone avoided the RPGmaker tiles, and once again, I wanted to question why.
Inspiration tiles were the glass ship windows, the shiny portals from PMDsky which I didn"t get to use (:sad:), and the bedroom tilesets.

[/details]

[spoilerAncient Sky Isle:26wdficu]

I made too many indoor maps, so I had to make an outdoor one. Inspiration tiles were the floating ruins, the purple, clouded sky, and the large flower meadow in the rpgmaker tilesets. Additionally, I decided to use yellow as the predominant colour for the tiles, and… Never again. It taught me a lot of things, but… do not attempt to make a yellow map if you dislike yellow. Do not put yourself through this hell. This is true suffering. :sick:

[/details]

[spoilerIdea Queue:26wdficu]- relic stone glowing tiles, distant underwater abyss, blackstar tiles

• visceral tileset, red, glowing clouds. light change testing.

[/details]

Wow i really like the pyramid, perfect use of tileset o: Indoors houses ftw!

Whoa I liked so much the pyramid, combines perfectly with blue sky!!!

Some really creative mapping here, thumbs up from me. I’d like to see how you’d do with bigger houses.

These are great, and even more than that they are unique. You are doing a lot of things I haven’t seen done before, the library is my personal favorite.

These are some brilliant maps. I absolutely love the library map, it just looks amazing with the boat-wood combined with plants and nature.~