You know you are a PMU nerdo when...

Simply list things from real life that makes you think on PMU.

I will start:

You know you are a PMU nerdo when…you are hungry and think “Oh, no! Your belly is empty! :x.x:

There’s a breeze coming from your window coming in and you think, “It’s getting closer!

“Oh god, I wonder if there are new posts on Forums.”
[Constantly refreshing the “View New Posts” page every five minutes.]

(Seriously. I spend way too long on Forums…)

I’m laughing hard with this. xD

You know you are a PMU nerdo when you are walking on the street and accidentally drop your wallet, then you think “Stupid Trip traps!”

(Seriously. I spend way too long on Forums…)[/quote]

Forums are like a second home, aren’t they? :D

(Seriously. I spend way too long on Forums…)[/quote]

Forums are like a second home, aren’t they? :D[/quote]

Yep!

[Eating gummy bears.] (Did my IQ go up?)

When you look at your bedroom and think “I should totally just delete all of this and start over.”

… I think that’s probably just a mapper thing.

I feel ya, Dandy. When you’re creating a map and don’t like it, you can easily start from scratch.

You know you’re a PMU nerdo when you look at your e-mail and think “There aren’t any missions on the mission board!”

You"re a PMU nerdo if you think “Better bring some food with me or else I"ll faint from hunger!”

You know you are a PMU nerdo when you eat a berry and you think “you recovered 100HP”!

When you wish you could just warp to people and places in real life. :cry:

You know you are a PMU nerdo when you compare yourself to a Pokemon with the ability Gluttony whenever you’re hungry…

You know you’re a PMU nerdo when you think “(Name here) completed the dungeon! Impressive!” when you get out of school. Just kidding, eheheh.