Zombie Apocalypse! It's a Joke! [Roleplay Sign-Up]

Author"s Note

Okay, you guys can stop gaping in shock now. Yes, I"m back, and yes, I"m also doing RPs again. Just for a bit, and most of them are jokes, otherwise, I am retired from the RP genre. Anyway, I come in peace. As you can see, this RP is about well…zombies! But, here"s the fun part: it"s a crack RP, meaning it"s not really meant to be taken seriously and I don"t really care who you use/how you do this RP. I got this idea due to pestering Ribbon and TheFluffyEevee at two in the morning, so slight credit goes to them for this idea. Well, that"s enough of that, here we go!

Roleplay Information

GM: Cynder
Co - Mod(s):
Rating: PG - 13, just to be safe (yes, this IS allowed, as long as there is a warning!).
Level: Casual, mid-Casual.
Genre: Parody, Action, Adventure, Friendship, Fantasy, Spiritual, Romance, Thriller, Psychological, Supernatural.
Limit: At least one paragraph per post, grammar…or I will set the hounds on you.
Notice: This is a Crossover Roleplay, and should be treated like one.

Introduction

“My life…is so, very boring.”

We all must to have said it AT LEAST once in our lifetime, if not more. Boring lives can be awesome! Or they can totally suck, in which case they do.

“Sometimes, I wish my life could be interesting…or something.”

Well, guess what, kid! You just got that wish…whether you actually wanted it or not! Instead of continuing your life at a tediously boring job, at an immature middle or high school, or at an overbearing elementary, you suddenly find yourself absorbed from all corners of the world by a bright light that takes you to a place you don"t recognize! (Note: Different teams will appear in different areas within a thirty mile radius, between a city, and a field–you know what, just think of AMC"s bath salts Walking Dead, and that should make things easier. With people you know, but would have never dreamt of meeting, realistic or fictional!!

So, holy crude. Slow down, first you teleport, now you are stuck with eight random strangers in the middle of nowhere, stranded…did I mention the zombies? Yeah, there is PLENTY of those! But don"t worry, there is plenty of items to scavenge off of, teamwork to be used, and other teams that you can recruit (or destroy, your choice).So, kick up a rifle and begin shooting some zombies…or run away screaming, whatever floats your boat.

In the end…will you survive? Will your team survive? Who will live, who will die? Will we find out the truth behind this twisted reality? Will we escape, or decide to stay in rashness? Find out in: Zombie Apocalypse! It"s a Joke!

About The Roleplay

This one is a little different, because the Sign-Ups are actually creative. And by creative, I mean picking eight people from any media, real life, or an OC. They will be copied and pasted into a Sign Up sheet, you can make it on Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, wherever is easier for you. That will count as your Team Sign Up. Be warned that one of the people you pick will die almost immediately.

If there is more than one of the same character, we might have to make adjustments, UNLESS, we all decide to kill off the same character, which can remain that way if we wish. If you want to save characters that people plan to kill off, that is permitted.

Although this is intended to be a joke Roleplay, there will be some very serious moments. You"ll find yourself either hating your team or bonding with them. There will be fight scenes, action, plague, blood and death. I did tag a PG-13 rating on this, but I really do ask that you all keep the gore to a minimum. Yes, this is based off of, “Edge of Sanity”, the RP I stopped before I left.

You WILL have a character based on yourself. He or she will NOT be presented in the team sign-up, but will actually be written out. You do not need to be entirely canon. Characters can be anyone you like, you don"t need to explain them, actually, I"m excited to see who we get, how they interact, and their stories.

This is also an interact RP. Based on your decisions, will depend on the storyline and other teams, etc. Be law or chaos, whatever you like more.

Any questions or comments, leave below.

Rules

[ul][li]You can pick ANY eight characters you want. [/li]
[li]No cursing, please. If you do it once, I’ll let it slide, but don’t let it become a habit, 'kay?[/li]
[li]Romance is indeed allowed, but nothing deemed “inappropriate”, nothing that is “disturbing”.[/li]
[li]Listen, I don’t want any drama. Drama is allowed in the RP, outside of it, first one starts, first one out.[/li]
[li]For Slenderman sake, no trolling, nothing that offends other. I WILL KICK YOU OUT.[/li]
[li]If you have any questions PM moi, or leave it here in the thread. I’ll get back to you.[/li]
[li]If you aren’t sure of anything, make an educated guess.[/li]
[li]The character doesn’t have to be perfect, this is just meant to have fun with, experiment with.[/li]
[li]Feel free to add in your own twists and turns on the characters. Can’t wait to see the changes.[/li]
[li]THEMESONGS. ARE. AWESOME. Seriously, just consider these.[/li]
[li]Uhm…I’m really stressing this. So if you have questions, ASK!!![/li]
[li]OCs are allowed.[/li]
[li]Genderbends are hilarious. Feel free to add one, just don’t disturb fellow players.[/li]
[li]This will probably be a long RP, so be prepared.[/li]
[li]Enjoy yourself and all the havoc and chaos to come![/ul][/li]
Your Team

[spoilerThe Form:2dcakqqf]This is the form, however, if you would like to make another version, you are allowed to do so. If you would like to share your form, just let me know! I"ll post it up for others to use as well. Copy and paste pictures into Paint, Photoshop or GIMP to easily make this.

[/details]

[spoilerApocalypse Playlist (Optional):2dcakqqf]For anyone who wants to go the extra mile for fun, here"s a form to make your own Apocalypse playlist. Experiment with it. Have fun.

[/details]

Your Character

Aside from your main eight (or seven, really), you are given a chance to make an avatar based on yourself. It does not have to ANY personal information on you, you can tweak and edit in any shape, way or form. I don"t care if you have magic powers. Have fun with it. Just make this your MAIN character, like your OC leader.

Delete parenthesis when submitting.

[IMG Here.]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Alias / Title:[/b]
[b]Fake Name:[/b] [Optional]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Power(s):[/b]
[b]Skills / Abilities:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [This is for written description. Pictures go above.]
[b]Accessories:[/b] [Optional]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] [For once, this is also optional.]

[b]Themesong:[/b] [Optional, but these are awesome.]

[b]Other:[/b]

I’m joining this, however, I’m a bit rusty at RPs.

[spoilerTo be updated later due to laziness.:2qps1eep][IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:
Fake Name: [Optional]

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Appearance: [This is for written description. Pictures go above.]
Accessories: [Optional]

Personality:
Biography: [For once, this is also optional.]

Themesong: [Optional, but these are awesome.]

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[IMG Here.]

Full Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias / Title:

Weapon(s):
Power(s):
Skills / Abilities:

Personality:

Other:

[/details]

This sounds like it’s going to be really fun. I’m probably going to join. But there’s one thing that I’m a bit confused about: You say that the Team Leader should not be presented in the team’s form; the leader’s “profile” should be written out, but then why is there a box for the team leader in the team form? Sorry if it’s a stupid question. ^-^;;

Nope, that"s actually a very justified question! And thank you for asking, I stress enough that people won"t actually stop to ask questions. Anyway, Red, and for anyone else wondering, the profile to be written out is the OC based on you/your character. Team Leader is like, the character you pick to lead, unless you want to pick yourself as team leader (for me, I tend to be a coward, so I would make a fictional character do it). Does that explain it better?

Nope, that"s actually a very justified question! And thank you for asking, I stress enough that people won"t actually stop to ask questions. Anyway, Red, and for anyone else wondering, the profile to be written out is the OC based on you/your character. Team Leader is like, the character you pick to lead, unless you want to pick yourself as team leader (for me, I tend to be a coward, so I would make a fictional character do it). Does that explain it better?[/quote]

Ah, I see, Cynder! Thank you for clarifying! :joy: