AHK script to auto check family Item houses

There are over 50 “family Item houses” by players to share family Items In the game. If you want to check them In search of something you need, It takes forever, so I made an AutoHotKey script to ( semi ) automate the process

script

Update 7/2/2022

I’M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I MADE THE SCRIPT NO LONGER SUCK

When you open the script, you can now choose between cycling through all names, choosing which to start cycling from, and cycling In reverse order

( The UI doesn’t actually look that nice, It’s just a theme I have Installed :intkermitlol: )

When you choose the start of the cycle:

Double clicking a name or pressing Enter with one selected chooses that name. Closing this window brings you back to the main one

You can also customize some variables now!

The hotkey only accepts single characters and not combinations with keys like Ctrl.

How It works

Be In this position before starting the script

Launch the ahk script. If PMU Is minimized or not active the script will go to It for you. If It’s not open at all, It will not work. From there, It will go down to bring up the house prompt and enter house names according to the cycle you picked.

Once It clicks the Visit button It will wait until you press the ` key ( or whichever you’ve specified In the config ). This gives you time to click the Items and see what they are. When your specified hotkey key Is pressed, It will automatically click the chat box and type “/lh” for you and send It. Then It will press the up key and repeat this loop

Press Shift + Esc to terminate the script. Press Del to pause It

It requires the program AutoHotKey to be Installed In order to run
Download the Installer here: https://www.autohotkey.com/download/ahk-install.exe ( It’s a very small and lightweight program )

The function used for the cycling of names can be found here no one cares, but I have to link It

Downloadeleca:

To do:

• Possibly figure out how to make key combos compatible with the script
    • Implement custom exitapp hotkey
  • Figure out how to abort the loop/cycles without needing to close the whole script
  • Make the Interface look better for no reason
Changelog
  • 3/31/2022
    • Changed the bottom left click to top left since the battle log can potentially get In the way
  • 5/22/2022
    • Ctrl + Esc now terminates the script rather than just esc ( who knew that people might use It when they want to drop off Items )
    • Sendinput over Send
    • Added the latest names from the family Item houses thread
  • 7/2/2022
    • Revamped the entire thing
    • Ctrl + Esc changed to Shift + Esc because the former opens the Windows start menu for some reason
    • /lh hotkey will only activate while PMU Is active so the script doesn’t destroy your pc while typing elsewhere
3 Likes