Autotomize move suggestion

A simple suggestion for this move to increase movement speed by one stage instead of Speed stat, in order to make it more consistent with the way PMD games handle it:

Additionally, this could be an useful tool for plenty of currently underused pokemon (klink line, honedge line, steelix).

this was my idea btw

anyway yeah, good idea, if it worked this way, it would be a lot more accurate to the main PMD series.

looking at it from a mechanical standpoint, in game this move really doesn’t do much, considering how little the speed stat means, plus how little weight matters (due to the lack of pokemon using moves like low kick, grass knot, etc; they’re only in very specific dungeons).

4 Likes

If we are doing this I recommend a revamp of speed moves in general, in regards of what I suggested in this thread Tailwind Adjustment, which got a lot of votes, although it hasn’t received staff commentary, I hope it has caught their attention. Without assuming too much I suspect a lot of mechanical updates like this are awaiting the expansion of the staff team, considering how understaffed they are now.

3 Likes

I can look into this move when I can

4 Likes

i very much approve :+1: definetly not biased cause half my pokemon learn it :>

3 Likes

This move should now increase Movement Speed. Let me know if any issues happen.

5 Likes

hmmmmmmmm

Ummmm… Welcome back???

4 years holy cow

2 Likes