Crew Expendable

Michael had walked up to the hole that led to the cave. Apparently, the Ivysaur was keeping a Roselia hostage and they sent Michael to KO the Ivysaur, and rescue the hostage. Michael’s long, Grey claws came from hiding, and he jumped in. (This means I can’t get out. Like every time I come here, it’s do, or die.)

Fangorn stopped at the entrance to Sourroot cave and watched Michael jump inside with his claws outstretched. When you entered Sourroot cave, you had to get to the other side for it was impossible to get back out the entrance due to all the roots that blocked the way. “I wonder what he has to do in there…”

Just hesitating for a moment, he jumps in after the Zangoose. He remains hidden, for this is his natural environment and he has gone through here unnoticed many times in the past while foraging for small mushrooms to sell. He didn’t know why he was doing this. Perhaps it was due to a certain kinship he felt with the other Pokemon… perhaps it was because he didn’t want the Zangoose to suffer the same fate as his friend. He would never know for sure.

After both Micheal and Fangorn were gone Danny decided to go train he figured out where to train … “Sour root cave”.He wasn’t following Micheal he just loves training there.So when he got there he was training.He was getting alittle carried away with the caterpies.Then he saw someone.It was Micheal doing his quest he asked," :?: your still here?"

Michael was alert and focused since he thought he was alone in a world of enemies. His tactics- fight first, ask questions later. He saw a Bellsprout, and immediately used Flamethrower on it. It only was alerted at the last second, then fainted. “One down.” He said as he walked down another path.

Staying hidden from view, Fangorn followed Michael through Sourroot cave, making sure to keep a little distance. At one point, seeing as the path didn’t allow proper camoflauge, he crawled on the ceiling over the Zangoose. I hope he doesn’t notice me up here… Just then, the pokemon below him released a flamethrower at a bellsprout who obviously didn’t see it coming. Yikes! he’s stronger than he looks!

From the ceiling of the cave, he followed the Zangoose farther into the dungeon, staying hidden in the roots that surrounded him

(So far, so good…) Searching each and every room for the Ivysaur, Michael traveled carefully through the cave. Even though he’s been to much harder places, underestimating is never an option. (What the-) He looked behind him. Nothing. (Did I not just hear something?) He scanned the room, thinking that an enemy was sneaking up behind him. (… I must be imagining things…) But when he looked forward, he was sent flying by a powerful vinewhip.

Finally catching up with Micheal…WHAOOO!!!A razor leaf?Danny had to see what was going on.There on the next corner fighting something.It was an Ivysaur,Danny said,“it must be from his mission.Micheal do you need any help out there!!!” :!:

Michael got up quickly. “What the-!? It’s you! What are you doing here?” He was in shock of seeing the Ivysaur and Danny at the same time. “Never mind that… You can help me if you want. Lets go!” He started charging up a Shadow ball. “Cover me!”

"Ok then dragon breath!!!'Ivysaur was getting mad by then so the ivysaur sent out a razor leaf.“Ok Micheal are you ready?!?!?!”

Michael finished charging the Shadow Ball. “Yeah, let’s go!” He then rushed towards the Ivysaur. “Take this!!” While Danny used Dragonbreath, Michael shoved the Shadow Ball into Ivysaur at point blank range.

But it wasn’t over yet."This Ivsaur is tough think we should do a combo attack?If yes then tell me when ok?

From the ceiling of the dungeon, Fangorn watched Danny and Michael fight the Ivysaur. It was tough… maybe even tougher than both of them combined. Nevertheless, he decided he should stay out of the action because he thought he might just get in the way. But if they were to get into some real trouble, he would join the fight. Revealing himself right now was not an option, but he positioned himself over the Ivysaur for a surprise attack.

Just then a togepi appeared.
:? Hope thats ok

(OOC: Um, u’d have to be a little more detailed then that. XD;;)

Michael quickly looked at Danny then said “Yeah, that’ll work. I’ll use Crush Claw, and you use Dig.” Michael focused energy into his claws.

"Ok then I’ll strike after you."DIG"so Danny buried his way under ground waiting for Micheal to strike.While under ground Danny said to himself,’‘come on Micheal lets do this!!!’’

“AAAHHHHAA!!” Michael rushed towards the Ivysaur, strafing quickly from left to right all the way, trying to make himself look faster.

He was annoyed that these two Pokemon came and interrupted his work, but he was also having fun at the same time. The Ivysaur watched as the Pokemon unleashed their next attacks and inwardly chuckled. He didn’t think they would expect his next attack. Raising both of this front legs into the air, he slammed them into the ground unleashing Earthquake, which should make the Zangoose stagger since he was rushing straight at him, and deal some serious damage to the Gible underground. Afterwards he began charging a Solarbeam aimed at the Zangoose who annoyed him so much.

Fangorn continued watching the battle from above, and when his friends were using their attacks, he didn’t quite expect the Ivysaur to use Earthquake. The entire area began to shake, and he hung on to the ceiling for dear life. When it settled down a little, he noticed that the Ivysaur was pulling in light from the bulb on his back.(Oh crap…) He knew that if it unleashed the Solarbeam with a direct hit, it would KO Michael. Fangorn waited for the right moment to attack, because if he attacked too early, the Ivysaur could still score a direct hit. If he was too late, Michael could be instantly knocked out before he could do anything. He had to hit him right when he unleashed the attack. Fangorn was also worried about Danny, for he was underground and Earthquake could have caused some serious damage. He waited for his moment…

OOC: Whew… I took the liberty of taking control of the Ivysaur, so I’ll be using him at the same time as Fangorn for the duration of the battle. This is getting fun ^_^

“Crap! What the-!?” The ground shook violently, which made the surprised Zangoose trip form the quake. “Oof! …ugh…” He pulled up the front half of his body and then looked at the floor. “Oh no… Danny!” He looked at the Ivysaur which was gathering energy. (Darnit… I can counter attack that Solarbeam… I have to dodge it! But then again, I can hurry and beat him while he’s charging with my Flamethrower!) Michael started running in circles around the Ivysaur, keeping clear of being in front of him.

If the Ivysaur was annoyed before, he was even more annoyed now. The Zangoose began running in circles around him, and it was hard to keep him on target. As his Solarbeam reached full charge, he smirked. “Goodbye you stupid Zangoose!” He aimed his bulb right in the Zangoose’s path and fired his Solarbeam, only he never expected to be hit right at that precise moment.

Fangorn watched as the Ivysaur charged his Solarbeam. Michael was runing in circles around the other pokemon in order to avoid getting hit, but he didn’t think it was enough to avoid the attack. When the Ivysaur finished charging and aimed the bulb, Fangorn jumped jumped down over the Ivysaur and Pounded his tail stright into its forehead, causing its aim to go completely off and create a giant hole in the ceiling of the cave.

“Gah! What-the!?” The Ivysaur spotted the Treeko who hit him, and began to constrict him with his Vine-whip. “You little punk!”

“Ahhh!” Fangorn couldn’t move, and the Ivysaur was holding him like a shield in front on Michael. “Dangit! Let me go!”

“Fangorn!? Why are you here too!?” Remembering Fangorn’s crisis, Michael thought of what to do next.(He must have been stalking me or something… I’ll ask about that later. But now he’s in trouble… If I use a long range attack,he will defiantly use Fangorn as a shield, so, I’ll get some revenge with Crush Claw!) He charged up energy in his claws again, this time, putting a lot more energy than he would normally do.