Crew Expendable

Fangorn watched as Michael readied his Crushclaw, and knew that if he attacked, the Ivysaur would use him to block it. He had to escape somehow… and his chance came. For some reason, the Ivysaur loosened his grip ever so slightly, and Fangorn managed to release one of his hands. (This should make him let go) His hand began to glow yellow, and he placed it on the Ivysaur’s vine, absorbing some of its energy, and making the Vine-whip’s grasp weaken. (AKA: Megadrain)

The Ivysaur groaned in pain. He loosened his grip in order to get a tighter constriction and possibly choke the Treeko out, but it was draining it’s energy, and he had to let go. He threw the unsuspecting Treeko straight at the Zangoose.

“WOAH!!” Fangorn didn’t expect that.

“WHAT THE HECK!?” Due to a Zangooses quick reflexes, Michael was able to act quickly, but since he was panicking, he dodged Fangorn instead of catching him! He kept running towards the Ivysaur, and then smashed his claws in the Ivysaur’s head. “Gotcha, you idiot!”

Back in Poketown, a Meowth appeared out of nowhere. Well actually it sort of fell from the sky, but the surrounding Pokemon did not know that. “Ughh where am I… Where is Yangus and Jolsten?” The Meowth looked around confused, as he had never seen this place before. “Last time I out of the Storage I was with Yangus in Saffron…” after a few hours Meowth drew a conclusion, he must have fell into another dimension, different from PWO.

“It looks like I will have to make the best of this. I wonder if there are any others that came here with me. I guess I can start my adventure and try and get back to my dimension. I guess I can start up the E-leets here too, and make new friends as well.” Meowth then went on wandering aimlessly into the clear terrain, inhabited full of Pokemon. Meowth kept walking and eventually ended up in Tiny Forest.

(OOC: lern2rp… NO GODMODDING, and i is my own persun nut u)

Meowth realized he had to stay in Tiny Woods and search, hoping to find something, but due to that long walk in the forest he found a little cozy log to sleep on.

Finally waking up from the earth Danny said to himself,’'What happened…OH CRAP THE BATTLE!!!So he used his dig and surfaced to ground.He came up but missed.Then he saw the battle field the ivysaur was farther away but more importantly why was Fangorn here O.o

“GAH!!!” The Ivysaur flew backwards and slammed into the wall. Righting himself, he felt dazed, and had a hard time correcting his vision. In order to allow time for him to recover, he unleashed his Razor Leaf randomly in different directions, hoping that it would give him enough time to get himself back in shape.

Fangorn managed to land on his feet, but he almost stumbled because of the momentum of the throw. Once he corrected himself, he saw that Michael scored a direct hit with his Crush Claw. He was also relieved to see Danny pop out of the ground nearby. Apparently the Gible was surprised to see him, but he put that aside for now. The Ivysaur began to fire its Razor Leaf in random directions, showing that he was now vulnerable to another attack. He yelled to the others “Alright! This is our chance! Hit him with everything you’ve got!” and then rushed and tackled the Ivysaur using Quick Attack in order to keep it off balance and stood next to his friends. He readied his Bullet Seed to use in unison with the other Pokemon’s attacks.

OOC: looks at Yangus’ post Yay! Looks we have a mystery to solve now! This should make this RP a lot more interesting. Lets see how we can work with it.

“Danny! You’re alright!” Michael’s face brightened up. “Now, let’s finish off this brat!” He began charging up a Flamethrower. The area around him became warmer. (This is in the bag! These two are very strong. I wish they could join, but I can live without it.)

Danny looked at Micheal getting his flamethrower ready so he thought might as well join so Danny used his remaining energy for his best move…outrage.So he started charging losing more energy by the second.So he was waiting for Micheal to fire his flamethrower so right after he can combo with an outrage.

The Ivysaur was doomed, and he knew it. In a desperate attempt to escape, he raised his front legs into the air and was about to unleash Earthquake again… only he was too late.

Fangorn noticed the heat that Michael was building up. He was ready. Fangorn unleashed many flying projectiles from his mouth, aiming for their enemy’s belly. His Bullet Seed is not as effective on the Ivysaur than his other attacks, but this was to keep a safe distance from Michael’s Flamethrower and keep the Ivysaur off-balance to prevent it from getting away. The Bullet Seed connected with the Ivysaur’s underside and it staggered on its hind legs, unable to put its front legs back down. This made him an easy target.

but, right before the heros were about to finish up the ivysaur out of nowere the floor started to rumble out of the ground right before the final attacks a primal (blue and orange) kabutops came shoting out of the ground his syths plowed ito the ivysaur. it flew back and hit the wall with increadible force. Then almost as fast as he came he was gone with a flash of a red cape with huge black letters OTAKU on the back of it.

(character me in pmu)
(sonic)
(lvl 100 in game)
(leader of otaku)
(W00T!)

Before releasing his attack Danny staggered.“Wha how are you…uh Mr.Kabutops .”

“WHOA! What the-!? Hey! We were about to finish him! I had this all under control!” Michael got mad since he wanted revenge on the Ivysaur, but he was still amazed by the Kabutop’s power.

As the Bullet Seed hit him, the Ivysaur knew that he was a goner. He saw the Primal Kabutops appear in front of him like the Grim Reaper… then everything turned black.

“Whoa!” Not only was Fangorn surprised by the appearance of the Primal Kabutops, he was amazed. It appeared, knocked out the Ivysaur, then vanished. (who the heck was that?) Michael was obviously mad that he didn’t get to finish it off, but he turned his attention to the unconscious Ivysaur. Running to its side he checked the body for a pulse. His heart was still beating, a sure sign that it would live. He turned to the others.
“Ok, looks like he’ll live. What the heck was that thing anyway?”
He pondered a moment, then remembered something. “It looked like it had a cape that said ‘Otaku’. Do you guys know anything about that?”

OOC: Welp, I’m done with the Ivysaur. You guys can do anything you want with him. It’s sorta fun to have random occurrences like Sonic’s XD

“Tch! What a show off! I remember who that guy is… That was the leader of the Otaku team. He’s very skilled, they say, but I’ve only seen him 2 times, including now.” Michael retracted his claws then looked around the room. “Come on. That Ivysuar kept someone as a hostage. Let’s go find it.”

OOc: Too right, Can! XD

“A hostage?” Fangorn was puzzled. Where would the Ivysaur keep a hostage? More importantly, why? Apparently Michael was sent here on a search and rescue mission. He pondered for a moment, and thought about the environment of the cave. It was constantly changing due to all the pokemon activity here, so it would be hard to find a hiding place. “Where do you think he would keep a hostage?”

“Somewhere close. He was waiting here, so it shouldn’t be too far.” Michael led them to path which he was originally going before he got ambushed. “I hope.”

"MPFH!!MPHF!!"dang it’s hard to speak when you’ve been gagged with a rope:…but the fact that I’m a small, practically helpless chicken without arms doesn’t make things any better>.< maybe if I try again…
“MPFH!!!”…nope, no one, not even a Pikachu could here me…dang…I wanna get out of here :cry:

Oooh, an RP. Mind if I join in? ^__^

The growlithe, watching from the coverage of the bushes, darted out quietly as to not be heard. She had been watching the battle with the ivysaur and seemed quite impressed. “Whoa…those guys are pretty strong…wonder what they’re doing here in Sour Root?” Wolfy wasn’t exactly the strongest pokemon, so she normally came to the particular dungeon to train. Being a fire pokemon, none of the grass-types stood a chance, so it was a lot easier for the growlithe to level up. But then seeing those pokemon ahead…
“Ooh! Maybe I should trail behind…” Wolfy began to plot aloud. “The battling styles of these pokemon are quite intriguing. If I watch from a distance, perhaps I can learn some new tactics and strategies…plus, I can always pick up some berries and money in case they drop it.”
So with that settled, the fire-type followed the group without a sound, making sure to keep herself well hidden.

(meanwhile in a dark room)

(dark figure) " so how powerful were they"

(sonic) “they aren’t that powerful yet but I’m afraid of their potential”

(another darkish figure)   "so what do we do sonic you're in change"

(sonic) “well wait their not a trouble to us yet…”

OOc: thank u guys for incorporating me so easy in the story, i appreciate the compliments of my entry and i hope that this will become the best RPG forum ev4r!!

OOC: Np! and welcome to the RP, Wolfyyy =D

“!” Michel looked at the hostage, covered between ropes and vines. “Hey look! Over there.” He ran towards the hostage with relief.

OOC: btw, are you the hostage, g0rd0?