Egg exclusive recruits Pity System

Egg exclusive recruits Pity System

Hello, I’m a PMU player looking for shiny Larvesta in Sunrise Temple secret room.
So far, I’ve hatched 624 Larvesta eggs.
But I still didn’t get shiny Larvesta. @v@

At this point I think it would be nice if pity system is applied to egg exclusive Pokemon.

1. Larvesta
  • Add a new type of currency next to Larvesta egg.
    ▷ For example…Torch Coin, Sunny Token, … . And Cannot be dropped, Cannot be lost.

• And add a new NPC shop(like Taric and Gabeedle) in Sunrise Temple Entrance Hall.

• Sell a key to get shiny Larvesta. You have to pay 300 coins
    ▷ This value is just an example. Also this key Cannot be dropped, Cannot be lost too.

1. Wishiwashi
  • Add an item(a new currency) to Sandy Shallows Boss drop table.
    ▷ For example… Teardrop Pearl, … . And Cannot be dropped, Cannot be lost.

• And add a new NPC shop(like Taric and Gabeedle) in Abandoned Bunker or other place.

• Sell a key to get shiny Wishiwashi. You have to pay 200 coins
    ▷ This value is just an example. Also this key Cannot be dropped, Cannot be lost too.

If this system is applied, Shiny hunters will be able to work harder to reach their goals and I think this system will help them enjoy PMU(and shiny hunt) healthily.

Thank you for reading this.

I would love this ty!

Though I agree the hunt for both of these mons is not at all fun, this seems like a lot of work for better chances at getting a shiny form of one mon.

Personally I’d much rather just pushing for both of these mons to get their own dungeons that they’re recruitable in, since that’s way less work directed solely at one mon, and more than just shiny hunters can benefit

1 Like

I hope this suggestion gets approved, and let’s not make things too difficult for the players! :upside_down_face:

I actually like this idea for wishiwashi, and I’m hoping its a matter of time before staff team put this into a reality. However, for larvesta, I’m not sure if it would make sense for a baby mon to be recruitable (I know FF and MM has recruitable baby mon).

Another point at making hunting larvesta easier is simply put a warp that sends you to where the egg is, after beating the dungeon x amount of times. It would help players that are struggling with ping to also be able to obtain it, as that SR is trouble for those struggling with ping, and also help shiny hunt easier.

It’s been brought up a couple of times and we’ve pushed several ideas, but unfortunately a lot of stuff is still stuck in eggs. I feel like we shouldn’t have to push it this many times to make it happen…

I must say I agree most with Drayden, it should definitely just be a recruit in a dungeon.

5 Likes

2 Likes

maybe i can Iook something Iike:

next to Iarvesta egg there is 1 torch token

and at the start of the dungeon there is npc that seIIs key for 300 coins
to a shiny Iarvesta room much Iike vuIpix and sandshrew

Late response on my part, but larvesta isn’t actually a baby pokemon. It doesn’t need an incense to breed into, it’s not a part of the no eggs egg group, and - while not technically a rule thanks to a few mons like toxel - it was released same gen volcarona was. It has just as much of a right imo to be a recruit as mons like sizzlipede, venonat, litleo, etc.

3 Likes