Exp All Changes

The current item in PMU known as the Exp All distributes exp to all the pokemon currently on your team.

The Exp All is useful, but has its faults. Level 100s still ‘gain’ exp from the Exp All, which takes exp away from the pokemon you’re focused on training.
Additionally, what if the player wants to bring a refresher/healer along, or a pokemon to hold a team-held item, yet doesn’t want them to earn exp?

I personally see 2 ways to solve this. However, I don’t know about coding, or the process of creating items.

1. Make the Exp All not work on lvl 100s.

However, this only solves part of the problem. Players may want to bring non-level 100s to support their team, and don’t want them to gain Exp. That brings me to my next suggestion.

2. Introduce a new item, the Exp Share.

This item would work similar to the Exp All with a few differences. Only the pokemon holding this item would gain exp from the currently active mon. This would allow players to bring 4 team members, and only 2 members would split the exp.

What do you all think?

This topic is a duplicate of Exp. Share. In order to keep things organized, we’ll consider votes and replies from that thread.

We are considering allowing EXP to be distributed with a level 100 recruit. However it would be good to hear more people’s thoughts on the EXP Share part of the idea.

If anyone has something new to add or has differing opinions from what was discussed, please reply in that topic. How old the thread is doesn’t matter as long as it’s still relevant :wigglyjoy:

2 Likes