Global Chat Block

I’ve notice that past these few days, its been getting TOO dramatic and there’s been too many fights these days. So my idea is making a Global Chat Block Command. So if you’re trying to have a private chat with someone or check something on the chat log. You can do that without needing to get bombarded with Global Chat messages. A command for it can be /blockglobal and /unblockglobal .

I think, instead, they should be a ignore command. So when 2 people are fighting you do like /ignore name and u dont see what they are saying.

That would cause confusion and chaos. :@~@:

That would cause confusion and chaos. :@~@:[/quote]

I don’t get how it would be confusing?
.-. They really need an ignore command…

I actually think that the ignore command could work, trust me IM an expert on chaos [see name]

I actually lowe chaos as I have ADH… What was I talkin bout?

I like the idea of this global block and the ‘ignore command’, because let’s be honest sometimes global can get on your nerves. I mean, if it isn’t random roleplaying going on for no reason at all it’s another ‘caps spam’ party. But, that’s just what I’ve seen from time to time. Global isn’t always like that… but It’d be nice to ignore global sometimes as it CAN get out of hand. :’:

They really need to add a ignore global command. Global to me is really distracting with people cap spamming, which gets my attention all the time for some reason…

That would cause confusion and chaos. :@~@:[/quote]

I don’t get how it would be confusing?
.-. They really need an ignore command…[/quote]

I think it would be confusing because you could use an ignore command on someone and they probably don’t even know it. Most players would upset and rage about it. I know I would. :S

This just may be productive you know.
:3

After what happened earlier today, I’d like to say that this idea should be made because of the constant rages and fights over Global Chat. If there was to be a Chat Block. You don’t have to watch the fights. In other words, more people would avoid getting into trouble due to joining the fight.

Note: Sorry if this is considered bumping because of no response for a long time. Also I can’t edit it because of that glitch so…yeah