Imagine your favorite character... [Drabbles!]

I’m so eviiiil!~ :c Lookit wut I did to poor Train! D: /killed

xD

Warnings: fluff.
[spoilerImagine listening to Sailing to the World - Hope while watching the snowfall with your favorite character:14i24vwq]“[favorite character], look! It’s snowing…” you said, looking out the window at the gentle snowflakes that fell to the ground.

[favorite character] walked over, noticing the snow, then watched with you. The snow always fascinated both of you. That was where you two first met and became best friends, anyways. “…Remember that one time, [name]? When I got stuck in the snow waist-deep and couldn’t get out?” [favorite character] asked.

You laughed at the thought. “Yeah. Remember that one time we went sledding, but I accidentally tripped while going down the hill?”

Both of you exchanged memories and laughs for a moment, enjoying the other’s company.

You sighed. Both of you needed more moments like these.

[/details]

this is the song. :U

The song…it sounds so beautiful… OuO

Warnings: violence, feels
[spoilerImagine your favorite character bleeding to death on your doorstep.:2d2nbn69]“[f-favorite character]?!” you exclaimed, staring at them, bruised, wounded, and bleeding to death.

“[name]…” they whispered, trying to reach out to you. “I’m fine…”

“Fine?! You’re bleeding to death and covered with wounds; how is that fine?!” you yelled. They didn’t say anymore.

You soon managed to get them to your room and put them on your bed. They fell asleep after a while, but you were scared that they would never wake up…

You sighed, holding [favorite character]’s hand. They stayed with you through a coma once. Now it was your turn to stay with them through danger.

[/details]

Warnings: fluff.
[spoilerImagine your favorite character taking a walk with you on a quiet, snowy night:2n2pwatq]You rubbed your hands together as the snow fell down. Tonight was quiet; most of the people were asleep already, but shops were still open to catch some more customers.

You had decided to take a small walk with [favorite character], since you had nothing else to do. It seemed like a good idea as well; after all the crazy stuff you had been doing with them—water balloon fight, making cookies(though [favorite character] ended up eating the cookie dough), playing video games—you both had decided to have some peace and quiet for a moment.

You watched as a snowflake quietly fell on your hand. It quickly melted when [favorite character] took your hand in theirs.

You stayed silent for a moment, feet taking you around the park. “…It’s quiet tonight, huh?” you asked, trying to lift the mood a little. Though that would probably be a bad idea, since the two of you might end up having a snowball fight.

“Yeah…” [favorite character] replied, looking at the sky. It was dark, though specks of white kept coming down. “Too quiet, even. And in the movies, this is the part where bad guys jump out of snow piles and ambush us.” They chuckled.

You grinned. You always enjoyed watching movies with [favorite character]. Sometimes, you even watched a bad movie just for their popcorn.

“…Hey, [favorite character]?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re an awesome best friend.~”

[/details]

//chokes due to the fluff

the fluff.

The fluff.

The Fluff.

THE Fluff.

THE FLUFF.

THE FLUUUUUUUUUUUUF! dies due to all the fluff

That was great, Lila-chan. :3

…the fluff. brick’d

thank. ;u;

wow guys i’m glad these drabbles make you happy i think i just had the best drabble thread idea ever //shot

drabbles are aweshum 'course i like these .3.

coughpardon my non-existent capitalization and punctuationcough

Warnings: protectiveness, friendship, fluff(?)
[spoilerImagine being locked inside a haunted house for a night with your favorite character(s):1d22vbxw]“[favorite character], I’m scared,” you muttered, clinging onto [favorite character] like it depended on your life. Being locked in a haunted house was not your cup of tea.

“It’s not like this place is actually haunted,” they replied, looking around. There were ripped paintings on every wall, lanterns, pedestals, and the occasional lion statue. Yup, not haunted at all.

“But I saw something moving over there!” you cried, hugging them tighter. They sighed and put an arm around you, holding you close. “Fine. I won’t let any monster, ghost, or anything else come get you. You fine with that?”

“…Yeah.”

But then again, being trapped in a haunted house with [favorite character] is one of the best things ever.~

[/details]

bleh

MY ADVENTURES WITH EXDEATH WILL BE CHERISHED THROUGHOUT THE LAND!

wait wha

Warnings: HOLY CRUD ITS EXPLODING WITH FLUFF
[spoilerImagine your favorite character coming up behind you while another guy is trying to flirt with you and grabbing you in a backwards hug, saying “Mine!”:3x5xhatj]You sighed, walking to the cereal aisle of the grocery store. [favorite character] was here too, somewhere. Both of you had decided to split the list to make the shopping much easier.

“Why, hello there,” you heard someone say. You turned around to see a rather attractive man looking at you.

“Uh… hi.”

You returned to trying to find your and [favorite character]’s favorite cereal when the man spoke again. “I can’t help but notice how nice your hair looks.”

“O-Oh, thanks…” you muttered.

That was when you felt arms wrap around you from behind.

“Mine!” you heard [favorite character] yell. You blushed, mouth slightly open. [favorite character]’s grip on you tightens. “Sorry, but [he/she]’s mine.”

You smiled, embarrassed, though not feeling as awkward as before.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the man said, “I didn’t know you were in a relationship.”

Your eyes widened. “I’m n—”

“Yeah, I’m sorry too,” [favorite character] interrupts. “But with looks and a personality as good as [his/her], it’s hard to resist.”

Blushing once more, you turned back to your cart, and the man returns to his. [favorite character] walked beside you. “Now then,” they said, “shall we continue shopping?”

You don’t even know when you stopped blushing.

[/details]

either you’re a girl in this, or the man is… yeah.

imsorry

The fluff levels in this=

Train + fictional me + fluff = HEAD A-SPLOSION!

Warnings: angst, extreme fluff
[spoilerImagine having to say goodbye to your favorite character… forever:1vxefi9l]You sighed, standing quietly in front of [favorite character]. It was time they finally returned back to their world, but leaving you behind isn’t easy for them.

“So this is it, huh…” you said, looking at the ground. You refused to look them in the eye, not wanting to show [favorite character] your tears.

[favorite character] nodded. “I wish I could take you with me…”

“Then why don’t you?”

“It’s not permitted.”

You bit your lip. “I should’ve known.”

[favorite character] glanced at the sky. “I wish we’ll see each other again.”

“We will. I know it. You’ll promise me, right? That’s what we always do.”

A lump began to form in your throat. “Then… y-you’ll keep it… like we always do…”

You couldn’t help it anymore. You ran up to [favorite character] and hugged them tightly, never wanting to let go. “Please don’t go…”

“I have to, [name]. I’m sorry.”

“But can’t you just stay for a while longer? Please?!”

“I can’t… You have to understand, [name].”

“But I can’t, either! You were my only true friend…!” you cried, tightening your grip on them.

“…[name]… I’m sorry.”

You sighed, finally letting go. “I’m sorry too, [favorite character]. I… I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too…”

Both of you stood in silence, before [favorite character] began to turn around.

“Wait!”

They turned to look at you, watching you with sad eyes.

“…Thank you,” you said, the tears now flowing freely.

They nodded, their eyes brimming with tears as well, then disappeared.

Forever.

[/details]

i made this pool with my own tears

come on jump in

Another great drabble, Lila. c: This latest one is my favorite.

question what if your favorite character’s the same gender as you are

and you don’t swing that way.

and you didn’t fall for that guy.

???

//whispers friendship, nux

friendship

OKAY GUYS OKAY GUYS

You can now write your own drabbles in here, too!!~

Just refer to favorite character as “they”, and not just a specific gender. Also, make sure you put the warnings~

happy writing <3 //shot

K cool

let"s see if I beat Iseul first to first non-Lila drabble

Warning: Bonding
[spoilerImagine you and your favorite character having lunch:1hhc5c1i]You and [favorite character] were going on a walk through the park, before deciding to eat lunch. You both had backpacks containing water, napkins, and food, and decided to sit on a nearby bench in the middle of the park.
You both unwrapped your sandwiches and began to eat.

You took a bite of your tasty sandwich before looking at [favorite character], who was eating [his/hers] at a much faster rate than you were. You smiled and took another chomp of your meal.

“This sandwich is delicious!” [favorite character] complimented.

“It"s amazing, although it"s just so ordinary.” you reply, looking at them.

“Who cares? As long as it"s tasty, I"m good.” [favorite character] says. [He/she] takes another bite before mayonnaise slips out of the sandwich and squirts onto [his/her] pants.

“Haha,” you chuckle as you look as your friend"s confused face before reaching into your backpack and handing [him/her] a napkin, which then [he/she] tries to clean it up as fast as possible.

You smile and watch [him/her] mop it up. This is definitely something you"d want to try again.

[/details]

So, how is it? Not that great, but it’s something, I guess.

omg

nux omg

;u;

this is cute omg //falls to grass face-first

this is too cute aidnskadjrkek—