Imagine your favorite character... [Drabbles!]

Warnings: fluff, comfort
[spoilerImagine your favorite character telling you that you’re not worthless, and that you deserve so much better than dying:3tsynze7]You sat on the couch, face buried in your hands. You were worthless. Why are you even alive? Why were you even born?

You wished you could die right here, right now. You wished you had the guts to do it. But you didn’t. All that’s left for you to do is live your miserable life in Earth, surrounded by harsh, cruel, unforgiving, deceiving people.

You sighed. You only had one true friend left, and you were afraid that they were going to leave you too.

“[name]?”

You looked up, seeing [favorite character] standing in front of you. “[name], are you alright?”

You shook your head, staring at the ground again. How can you be alright in a situation like this?

You felt [favorite character] sit next to you. “Look, [name]. Just tell me your problems. I’m here.”

That’s when you let it all out. You bit your lip, then said, “I’m worthless, [favorite character]. I’m an idiot. A failure. I’m nothing! I should’ve died years ago!”

[favorite character] looked at you. “[name]. You’re not worthless. You’re not an idiot. You’re not a failure.”

“And why’s that?” you threw back.

“If you’re worthless, then why am I talking to you? If someone was worthless, no one would ever talk to them, nor even notice them. Yet here I am, talking to you. If you’re an idiot, why are you passing in school? If you really are an idiot, you wouldn’t even be in school. If you were a failure, how did you get so far in life?”

“But… I’m weak, [favorite character]. I can’t even handle the insults…”

“No. The strongest of people are those who cry at night and act like nothing happened the next morning. You are one of those people, [name]. Don’t downgrade yourself like that. You deserve so much more than dying, [name].”

You looked at them, bottom lip quivering, then tackled them into a hug. “Th-Thank you…”

[/details]

Warnings: friendship
[spoilerImagine your favorite character pranking you:2f6vcuh6]You sighed. It’s been three days since [favorite character] left now… Three days of constant crying, three days of emotional breakdowns.

The three worst days of your life.

You wiped some tears from your eyes. You hoped you’ll get over it soon.

…That is, until you hear a familiar voice from behind.

“Hi, [name].”

You turned around, seeing [favorite character] just standing there, smiling. “…[favorite character]?!” you exclaimed in disbelief. “I thought you—”

“Prank,” [favorite character] replied, grinning. “You fell for it, too.”

You stood there, trying to process what they said. Prank. They didn’t disappear at all.

…Wow. [favorite character] had good acting skills to convince you like that.

But still. You walked up to them and smacked them, shouting, “My tears! I wasted them all on you, [favorite character]! I want them back!”

Mental note: Never believe anything [favorite character] says while a prank war’s going on between both of you.

[/details]

pfffft.

GROSS SOBBING

i’ll take you like it, bwd.

thank. ;u;

Warnings: friendship
[spoilerImagine your favourite character sitting at the table across from you and engaging you in an intense staring contest, but you both end up giving in and bursting into laughter:f0xz82l5]You stared intently at the person in front of you.

Another impromptu staring contest between you and [favorite character]. You didn’t even mind your food anymore. All you did was stare and not blink.

You burst into laughter, followed by [favorite character]. “PFFT. I couldn’t help it,” you said inbetween laughs.

[favorite character] nodded. “We should probably eat now.”

You agreed.

[/details]

Friendship, yey! :joy:

Warning: friendship

[spoilerImagine your favorite character singing and when you fall asleep they get angry and scribble on your face like Jigglypuff:1d09lked]Hey, it wasn’t your fault that [favorite character]’s singing was so good it made you sleep. Nope. Not your fault at all.

Though when [favorite character] asked you to listen to them singing, you just had no choice. So you listened.

Bad choice.

——

Waking up, your eyes slowly fluttered open. You remembered [favorite character] singing for you, then remembered falling asleep.

…And, knowing your friendship with [favorite character], who knew what kinds of things he did already…?

Standing up, you went over to the bathroom to check if he did something to you—

—and on your face were black scribbles from a marker.

“[FAVORITE CHARACTERRRRRR]!”

[/details]

it’s back to writing these. uwu

AMGEEEE!~ squeezes Rira You’re back to writing these~

═══♥══════♥═══════♡♡♡═══════♥══════♥═══

[left]akane sasu tōki yume ★
[/left]
╔══════════════╗
yep.~ back to making
these. uwu
╚══════════════╝

[right]
toki o tsudzuri koyoi mo terasu ★[/right]
═══♥══════♥═══════♡♡♡═══════♥══════♥═══

hi guys im back to making these again

i guess

it helps with my writers block for time after time

but anyways right now i dont even know??? which scenario to use???

here’s the choices

• Imagine your favorite character proposing to you, and right before you give your answer, they jump up to their feet and yell, “Just kidding!”

• imagine you and your favorite character being alone at the park and the character pushes you on the swing and is smiling because you’re happy and squealing and giggling but then you fall off and your favorite character is so worried there are tears in their eyes but you’re completely okay

• Imagine you accidentally scare your favourite character, resulting in them hitting you in the face. When they realise it’s you, they beg for forgiveness. For the next few days, they follow you around, apologizing. When they do, you ignore them.

k thats all now choose

if we get to decide on one i’ll end up making the others anyways lauhgs

warnings: i doNT KNOJ W

[spoiler??? it is a mystery:3kydpltl]You were just sitting down. Doing normal things like a normal human being would.

For some reason, you could hear faint ominous chanting nearby.

“Not again…” you sighed, facepalmed, then shouted, “Don’t you dare do it again, [f/c].”

The chanting became louder.

“[f/c], no.”

Louder.

“[f/c], if you dON’T STOP I WILL FREAKIGN—”

“SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAEGER” [f/c] shouted, crashing through the wall. “I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAAALLLL”

“God dangit [f/c]”

[/details]

f/c means favorite character

??? it is a mystery