Jordsters' PMD Sprite Avatar Shop

Shop Status: Closed

Hello PMU!

I recently got into the art of making PMD sprite avatars and decided that I could enhance my skills by making a PMU shop about it! If you would like one, please fill out the request form below, and be sure to read the rules!

Examples

Rules
-Up to 2 requests per week.
-Please respect the shop status, and please do not post requests when it is closed.
-Credit would be nice, but not necessary.
-If you want a custom Pokemon sprite, you [b]must supply me with spritesheets and/or portraits!

Request Form[/b]

Form Info
Pokemon - There can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image.
Custom Background - Leave this blank if you want it"s PMD portrait, does not apply to avatars.
Border Colour - The colour of the border. Default is blue.
Pokemon Sprite - E.g. Walking, sleeping etc.
Pokemon Sprite Direction - Which way you want it walking etc. - doesn"t apply to sleeping.

Form

Pokemon:
Custom Background?:
Border Colour:
Pokemon Sprite:
Custom Sprite?:
Pokemon Sprite Direction:

If you want to request an avatar in the old format, just tell me when you reply with your request~

Interesting O:
Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image):Over-casted Cherrim
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Idle
Custom Sprite?: I would like the PMD sprite C:
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Uhm facing you C: ?

There you go! Enjoy~

There you go! Enjoy~[/quote]
Woah you’re quick :O
Thankies ~

Feebas please? ;o

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Lickilicky
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Sleeping.
Custom Sprite?:PMD sprite.
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping):

Thanks for requesting! :>

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Female pikachu
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Special attack if you can, but walking is fine~
Custom Sprite?: PMD sprite please.
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Facing forward ^-^
:mrgreen:

There you go! The portrait looks like that because there is no official female version. That’s special attack, tell me if you want walk.

Hai der!
Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Liek… A Pichu, d00d.
Custom Background? (leave this blank if you want it’s PMD portrait):
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Sleeping ;D
Custom Sprite?: No thank you
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping): N/A

Pokemon: Stantler.
Custom Background?: -Blank-
Pokemon Sprite: Walking.
Custom Sprite?: No.
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Southwest.

~

There you go~

I liked doing this one, very fun!

Wow, thanks! xD

[quote=“jordsters”]

I liked doing this one, very fun![/quote]
:o
Thanks~

Pokemon: Raichu
Custom Background: No
Pokemon Sprite: Sleeping
Custom Sprite: No
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Your choice

Nice, keep up the good work. It’s a nice combo for a perfect avatar. :D

Here you go~

OMG, thanks soooo much <3 I love it as much as you, NomNom buddy P:

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Drifblim & Drifloon
Custom Background? (leave this blank if you want it’s PMD portrait): - - - -
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Drifblim sleeping and Drifloon sleeping
Custom Sprite?: ----
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping): -----

As you requested. :>