Jordsters' PMD Sprite Avatar Shop

Another request please? (:
Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Ambipom & Dragonite
Custom Background? (leave this blank if you want it’s PMD portrait): Sharpedo bluff
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Sleeping~
Custom Sprite?: PMD, thanks
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping): Sleeping
Thaaaank yooouuuu!

Here ya go~ I enjoyed doing this, people should definitely request more of these!

Here you go~ I enjoyed doing this. People should definitely request more of these! :)

Thanks! It looks great! (:

May I request my last one? If It’s too much trouble, feel free to skip it.
Pokemon: Male and Female Raichu
Custom Background: The beach scene? Not sure what It’s called
Pokemon Sprite: One can be sleeping, one can be walking (your choice which direction)
Custom Sprite: N/A
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Your choice for the walking one

May I request the boss st00f you make? :o

Pokemon: Charizard
Custom Background:
Pokemon Sprite: Walking :D
Custom Sprite: N/A
Pokemon Sprite Direction: Walking to the left.

Thanks in advance~

I’m very sorry, but this is literally impossible. To make one sleep, the delay for each animation is 750 milliseconds, which would make the walking slow-mo. To make one walk, the delay is usually 250 milliseconds, which would make the sleeping look like fast-forward. I’m sorry, but if it was possible, I’d do it for you. :cry:

Here you go~ Thanks for saying my stuff is boss XD

I’m very sorry, but this is literally impossible. To make one sleep, the delay for each animation is 750 milliseconds, which would make the walking slow-mo. To make one walk, the delay is usually 250 milliseconds, which would make the sleeping look like fast-forward. I’m sorry, but if it was possible, I’d do it for you. :cry:

Here you go~ Thanks for saying my stuff is boss XD[/quote]
Wow, that’s something new to me ^^; Anyways, if they can be both sleeping, would that be a problem? If it is, just skip the request~ I don’t mind ;3

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Scyther, facing bottom left, Ampharos facing bottom right
Custom Background? (leave this blank if you want it’s PMD portrait):
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Scyther’s idle, and sleeping Ampharos
Custom Sprite?: N/A
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping): N/A

Sorry, same thing applies here…

I can do that. Check back later when I have access to my own computer :3

Thanks, Jord~

pokemon:shinx pokemon sprite:sleeping custom sprite: pokemo sprite direction:facing you thnx :D

Here you go, hope it isn’t too big, and sorry for the wait, I couldn’t find the beach scene :D

There you go~

Here you go, hope it isn’t too big, and sorry for the wait, I couldn’t find the beach scene :D

There you go~[/quote]
Oh mai godness I luvs it <3 Thanks!

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Umbreon
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Walking
Custom Sprite?: No
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping): Facing you

Here you go~

:D

Pokemon (there can be more than one, please specify details for all of them if you want more than one Pokemon on one image): Shaymin Sky Form
Pokemon Sprite (e.g. Walking, sleeping etc.): Sleeping~
Custom Sprite?: No
Pokemon Sprite Direction (which way you want it walking etc. - doesn’t apply to sleeping):

Here you go. So sorry for the long wait, I got caught up in other things~

Pokemon: Kecleon
Background: Kecleon mugshot
Left attacking kecleon