Jordsters' PMD Sprite Avatar Shop

Sorry everyone - my image editor stopped working and until I can get it fixed/get a new one, the shop is closed. It should be back open soon~!

Yey! Open for business again~!

I tried this, and I gotta admit, I can’t do it. The layers don’t work, and it just doesn’t sprite very nicely… :( I can do another sprite of Kecleon if you like, like walking or sleeping etc?

Pokemon:Pachirisu
Custom Background:PMD (like all)
Pokemon sprite: Sleeping
:D

Sorry for the wait, all avatars are now in this style. I can change the border colour if you want, or I can give you an old style one if you like~

First page has been edited, and the request form now has a ‘Border Colour’ field.

Another request~
Pokemon: Ambipom
Custom Background?: N/A
Border Colour: Purple
Pokemon Sprite: Asleep
Custom Sprite?: N/A
Pokemon Sprite Direction: N/A
Thanks~

c:~

Here you go. So sorry for the long wait, I got caught up in other things~[/quote]

Thank you kindly, it’s very nice~ C:

c:~[/quote]
Thaaaank yoooouuuu~ (:

Sorry for the wait, all avatars are now in this style. I can change the border colour if you want, or I can give you an old style one if you like~

First page has been edited, and the request form now has a ‘Border Colour’ field.[/quote]

OMG its epic thank you soo much :3

First page has been edited, and the request form now has a ‘Border Colour’ field.[/quote]

OMG its epic thank you soo much :3[/quote]
No problem~

Pokemon:luxray and shinx
Custom Background?: Sharpedo Bluff
Border Colour:
Pokemon action:both sleeping
Pokemon Sprite Direction:

I am so sorry for my lateness. I’ve been away for a while. I’ll have it done after school.

Once again, the shop is Open For Business!

Can you please make me an Alolan vulpix with a pink frame around the portait?

Sprites: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1303/images/thumbnails/2302/2302-1527810976-284205728.png

Portrait: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pmdv-nexus/images/c/c5/Vulpix_(alolan).png/revision/latest?cb=20170910131902