``lila's drabbles.

[spoiler``secret.:10xihxgb]“Hey, I have something to tell you. Don’t tell anyone else, okay?”

“Sure! What is it?”

“Well…”

——

A girl hid in the closets, a look of fear in her eyes. She was hiding… from her.

She waited. Soon, footsteps were heard theough the closet doors. She’s coming.

“You swore you’d never tell!” a voice shouted. Tables breaking, mirrors shattering, and pots and pans clinking and clanking was heard.

The girl shuddered. She would find her soon.

…The closet doors opened.

She stood there, holding a knife. “You swore you’d never tell.”

The last thing the girl saw was the gleam of the knife before it was brought down upon her.

’Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is D E A D . . .

[/details]

boop.

[spoiler``epiphany.:6r7r8uja]There was a mountain of fire on the left, and a mountain of ice on the right.

There I was, playing a cello to the distance; a message to the world of chaos. Chaos to come.

Standing on a hill, holding my cello, as I ran the bow over its strings, hearing the sound float towards the two mountains no one else could see.

And, with a sudden halt, I stopped. The music disappeared, and the two mountains dissipated into nothingness.

There was a mountain of grass to my left, and a mountain of rock to my right.

There I was, standing silent in the distance; a message to the world of harmony. Harmony to come.

Standing on a hill, watching the scene, as my eyes scanned the horizon, watching the clouds float by the two mountains everyone can see.

I lifted the bow above the strings of the cello, and began to play a silent piece of music, and the mountains dissipated to fire and ice…

[/details]

[spoiler``“friends”.:6r7r8uja]Pain. Unbearable pain shot through my eyes and my legs… except they weren"t there.

I thought she was my friend. I trusted her. And all she did… was cause me pain.

I thought… we were “friends.” I thought… she would be kind to me. I thought… we had this thing called “friendship.”

All that was wrong. I was wrong. So very wrong. I would have never visited her house when I was in the forest, back when I had golden braids and emerald eyes.

Now… my hair was of a purple. A deep purple shade of regret.

Regret. That was the only thing I felt. Regret… and anger. Regret, anger, pain. That was all I felt.

She cut off my legs. She gouged out my eyes. And here she is, standing in front of me, smirking as she held the knife.

Then… she stabbed me. Right in the eye.

It hurt. It hurt oh so much.

She was talking to me. I couldn"t make the words out. I was in too much pain to concentrate. I was losing faith. I was losing my will to live anymore.

And then… a man came.

I still couldn"t hear what they were saying, but the man held a gun. It was pointed at me.

Then… I remembered. The man… was my father.

Daddy.

bang

[/details]

wheenen DID I WRITE THISE WAHT

Amazing drabbles as always, Leelah. c:

thank. ;u;

[spoiler``tanren // the war rages on.:2n8935fj]I don"t even know how many years the war has been. 5? 6? Possibly 7? No matter; all I know is that this war between the three regions… just has to stop. What are we even fighting over? Land? Culture? Why is this even happening? Since when did this start?

The war was terrible. Simply horrible. Blood. Blood of spilled enemies and allies. As I stand here in this grassland, the wind blowing, all I could feel was the spirits of those who passed away. The corpses of those they killed.

The waves wash upon the cliff as I stood there, feeling the wind on my face. I don"t even know if this was soothing anymore. I felt relaxation; yet I still felt pain. Why? Why is the war happening? I don"t know. No one knows anything anymore - not even me. I know nothing now. This war has taken away everything I know.

This war… it rages on.

[/details]

[spoiler``winden // cold blood of cold foes.:2n8935fj]I stood there in the frozen wasteland, panting. I killed them. I killed the enemies. How many times did I kill the enemies again? I have no idea. Maybe 100? That was possible. Of course it was. Their armies never seem to disappear.

This war… it feels like a dream. A horrible, terrible dream that would haunt children for many generations. Some day, I will wake up and tell about my dream. About this war.

Snow began to fall down. The snow I stepped on seemed to suck me into its cold depths. I know that below the spot I was standing on, millions of generations of history was hiding, never to be found again.

Yet here I am, trudging to my hometown of Nivenath Outpost, which seemed more like an army base for the war. I was greeted by many of my comrades.

And yet I still come back to the place I killed.

The cold blood… of cold foes themselves.

[/details]

[spoiler``exbel // not giving up.:2n8935fj]I looked down on the small town I protected with my life. The small town of Grassroot.

The enemies… they"re going to attack soon. Enemies from Winden. Some maybe from Tanren. Tanren may not attack us that often, but they still strike hard.

Winden, however… is another story.

The wind blew. I felt it against my face. The flag of Exbel floats high in the wind, tattered and torn, but never lowered down. It was a sign of not giving up. We"re never going to surrender, no matter what.

I gripped the bone I held in my hands. It"s time to get it bloody again. I can hear the steps of Winden"s army charging at my town.

I"m never going to give up this town to Winden, no matter what.

[/details]

i wrote these like 37472274748 years ago

You could totally turn those last three drabbles into a fanfic, Lila. It would be awesome. c:

gasp i could

but uh

i’m out of ideas

plus i’m still working on chapter 1 of this future fanfic whose title you can see directly below the picture in my siggy

crie

MY OTP, PMU RP WISE. :U

this is extremely fluffy and if you do not like love then just get out of here its not that hard

[spoiler``what is…:11njo12n]“…Allistor, what is food?”

A Gallade looked at a Froslass, who was staring at him with curious eyes. He sighed and took out a berry from his bag. “This,” he replied, “is food. It’s not something you can have, though. You don’t need it.”

“Why do you need it?”

“To keep me going,” he merely replied. “I’m going to get this ready so just stay put.”

“Oh.” The Froslass looked at the Gallade, Allistor, as he begun to build a little stake with a stick sharpened at one end. Before he had left, he had already gathered a bundle of dried brush and wood together and had assembled it at the base of their camp.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Building a fire, Mirela,” he answered. “It’s something that can be both used as a tool and a weapon. When you see it, do not touch it. It will hurt you.”

“Oh…”

They both stayed silent for a minute as Allistor started the fire.

“…Allistor, what’s fire?”

——

“Allistor, what’s love?”

Allistor nearly choked when the Froslass, Mirela, asked that. “Where did you hear that from?” he asked uneasily.

Mirela tilted her head. “Torrin,” she replied.

The Gallade sighed. Torrin… always the one saying the most idiotic things.

“Well… love is…”

•—•

“…And, Mirela,” Allistor finished, “I love you.”

“…” Mirela stayed quiet for a moment. “…Really?”

The Gallade looked away. “Yes.”

“…”

“Is it a good thing if I… love you too?” Mirela asked.

——

“Allistor, what’s death?”

The Gallade coughed, trying to hide the small drop if blood that spews out everytime he did so. “It’s where… someone falls into a deep sleep. That person can’t wake up”—he coughed—“forever.”

“Oh… I hope you don’t die, then…”

“I… hope so too. I’m going to take a quick nap for now, Mirela,” Allistor said, lying down on the straw bed in the inn. Mirela nodded, sitting on the chair beside him.

Allistor closed his eyes.

——

[i]It’s been three days since Allistor has fallen asleep. He never woke up.

I, Mirela, am convinced that he died. I am convinced that… that there was something bad that time we visited the marshlands.

I hope that Allistor’s up there in… what did he call it again? Heaven, that’s right. I hope he’s okay.

I hope he lives there forever.

~ Mirela[/i]

[/details]

LARA HERE IT IS //SCREAMS

hides face I’M NOT CRYING, I SWEAR I’M NOT ;^;

ALL THE FEELS.

AAAAAAALLL THE FEELS ;n;.

Nice drabbles you got here, hoping to read some more! c:

omg thank ribbon

i didn’t think anyone else would read my last drabble (aka trash) but thank so much

;u;

[spoiler``I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO NAME THIS.:26auvvel]February 10, 2012.

Tomorrow’s his birthday.

Tomorrow’s his birthday, and I don’t know what to get him.

Sure, he’s a huge anime fan, but I can’t just give him a plushie or something… It’s got to be something that can remind him of our friendship…

Maybe a drawing or something… Maybe just a simple item…

But still, tomorrow’s his birthday! I need to think fast—!

…What if I just give him everything I thought of giving him…?

[hr][/hr]

February 11, 2012.

Kiku stood in his room, looking at the calendar. Today was his birthday, yet it had been such a stressful one… First, that obnoxious idiot Alfred threw him a surprise party, then everything went down due to the chaos. Next, Francis tried giving him a… erm, “gift”, which he refused due to reasons. Then, he thought his friend Lila forgot about his birthday altogether.

…Until he found the box with a note on it.

——

…Needless to say, after he read the note, he smiled.

[/details]

i kinda

needed to write some japanxlila

this sucked a lot im sorry

I don’t know if it’s too late to post in this topic, but that last drabble is really cute. Keep up the good work.

…This probably sounds stupid, but how does the note count as everything that Lyra thought of giving Japan? Just wondering; nothing wrong with the note. It’s very sweet. ^^;

Amg, these are so cool. ;A; Keep it up Leelaaa! c:

hhh people are still replying to this

ok well i’ll make more drabbles and i dont really know, red haha

but

yeah

;v;

[s]can you write a phoenix/orca drabble

/knifed[/s]

#help i just wrote a japanlila and i am crying

[spoiler``Untitled.:3pb4dr5m][i]One.

Two.

Three.[/i]

She sat quietly on the bench, a stack of papers next to her left and a jar to her right. Recently she had heard that making a thousand paper cranes would grant her a single wish. It could be anything - plus, she had hopes and dreams…

The jar was barely full. The paper cranes weren’t perfect - some looked almost distorted, but it counted. Every paper crane counts.

[i]Seventeen.

Eighteen.

Nineteen.[/i]

She met him just today.

She was just making more paper cranes, minding her own business, until he walked by, looking at her.

“What are you doing…?” he asked quietly.

“Making paper cranes,” she replied, staring intently at her lap, where her hands were busily folding paper.

“You’re making a wish?”

She nodded.

It was silent for a moment, until he decided to sit down next to the jar, watching her. “I’ll talk to you, then. So you won’t be lonely.”

She let out a small smile, then continued to make more.

“…My name’s Lila, by the way.”

He smiled. “Kiku.”

[i]Ninety-eight.

Ninety-nine.

One hundred.[/i]

“Kiku!” she suddenly cried, grinning happily. “I made the hundredth crane!~”

He jumped a bit at the loudness of her voice, then smiled, watching her laugh in joy. …She gets so happy by such simple things… he thought, looking at her. It’s like she never knew of the hardships of life.

She tried to calm down, but the excitement was making her too happy. After a while, she finally did, then continued to make paper cranes.

“…Kiku, you know what I would wish for when I make a thousand paper cranes?” she asked.

“What is it?”

“For me to visit all the countries.”

[i]Four hundred thirty-one.

Four hundred thirty-two.

Four hundred thirty-three.[/i]

He had recently got infected by a sickness.

She didn’t notice yet - it was best to keep it hidden, anyways. Then she would completely stop making paper cranes and instead help him through the sickness as best as she can.

He didn’t want to be the reason she couldn’t fulfill her dreams. He just didn’t.

So he stayed silent.

Everything was going to be okay.

[i]Seven hundred one.

Seven hundred two.

Seven hundred three.[/i]

She was starting to get more worried.

She knew about his sickness even though he never told her. And his condition was getting worse.

Sometimes he would grimace in pain whenever he thought she wasn’t looking. Sometimes he would cough for a long time. And most of the time, his hands shaked slightly.

It scared her.

A long time ago, ever since she figured out that he had a sickness, her wish had changed. It was no longer for her to go to all the countries.

It was for—

She heard a slight thud to see him collapsed on the ground.

[i]Nine hundred ninety-eight.

Nine hundred ninety-nine.

One thousand.[/i]

“Kiku…”

She gently nudged his hand, smiling as her eyes watered slightly, watching as he slowly opened his eyes.

“I made the one thousandth crane,” she said, holding up the red paper crane.

He smiled weakly, holding her other hand. “Maybe the gods will… grant your wish,” he said.

She felt like crying. Gently, she let go of his hand, cupping the paper crane between her hands, then whispered a wish.

“Please let Kiku get better.”

He didn’t hear her, but she hoped the gods will.

— — —

She had stayed by his side the whole time.

Everything was quiet, save for the beeping of the machine in the room, signalling that he was still alive.

“…We’ll hang them in the living room,” he said suddenly, staring at the ceiling. His eyes glistened.

“What…?”

“Your cranes. We’ll hang them in the living room, so that our grandchildren can see them…”

She let out a sob, taking a hold of his hand, pressing it to her face. “Th… They would ask us about the story of the cranes,” she said, her voice shaking. “We would tell them… our story…”

He nodded, smiling as he squeezed her hand. “Yes…”

She smiled back. He was alive. At least he was still alive.

Whether the gods heard her or not, she didn’t know.

[/details]

…Oh god that was soooo sweeeeet :heart: I love how Lyra cares so much for Japan and she uses her wish to try and make him feel better and how they sit together while she keeps folding paper cranes and how they’re talking about grandchildren at the end oh my god ;u; I love it Lyraaaa /squeezehug

(Also, do you post these on anywhere other than PMU? I’m sure lots of other people would love them. owo)

ahh no red hhhh

but thanks ohmygosh hhhhhhhhh i tried not to make it too sad aaaaaa

Question, is the drabble supposed to be titled ‘Untitled’ or do you not have a title?

Also, nice drabbles. The last one is currently my favorite. :D