``lila's drabbles.

i dont have a title, unfortunately ;v;

but thanks aaaaa

Hmm…you could call it “A Thousand Paper Cranes” or “Lila’s Wish” or something like that. owo /bad at naming

So sweet. ; A ;

I always thought of doing something like this. Maybe I should get around to starting it!

It sounds pretty cool to do one or two every night, writing down what was on your mind, then folding said piece of paper into some sort of shape. Hrrrrm.

As for a title? Uhm.

Fleeting Wishes? @-@;;

./also bad at naming

aaaaahhhh yOU GUYS

thankssss hhhhh i felt rly awkward posting that drabble at first bc it’s rly fluffy and!!! aahhhh thanks so muchh

fun fact if you read it while listening to Kirite - Circle of Eternity it has added effect but i think thats just me but try it hhhhhh

[spoiler``just a usuk fic or something:2mk78b7j]Today was certainly sunnier and warmer than the days of winter.

The snow has already melted away, and the birds have already returned from migration. The bears have awoken from their slumber, the animals have roamed the forest once more, and plants that have been buried for weeks in the snow have emerged from the ground again.

They have spotted a tribe nearby, run by what seemed to look like a young man. Most of the other members of the tribe looked a lot older than the man, but the tribe seemed to be peaceful. It was incredible.

However, they found the tribe right in the middle of winter, and trying to talk to the leader of the tribe at the time seemed impossible in the cold. So they waited the winter out, tried to hide their little group.

Once they actually talked to the tribe, however…

“Ghh. Why must I have to come?” a member of the ‘group’ muttered as he walked through the forest. He was supposed to gather food while the group splits up - one smaller group to guard the camp, one to rest, and one to gather food. He had already rested two hours ago.

Hearing the bushes rustle, he twitched. He didn’t bring his rifle.

Staying away from the particular bush that rustled, he decided to look for food somewhere else. Maybe a berry bush. Looking around, he spotted one not far away.

Running towards it, happy to finally be able to rest after he brings home the berries, he tripped on a tree root that just happened to stand in his way.

He cursed, ready to stand up—

—that is, until he looked up instead and found the leader of the tribe they found staring at him.

He gulped. “W-Well, hello there, chap.”

The leader tipped his head to the side, looking confused.

“You don’t… understand English?”

No reply, just a stare.

“…” He stood up, just now noticing that the leader was a bit taller than him. ‘Oh.’ “I’ll be on my way now, then.” Turning around, he was about to leave, that is until he felt something tugging on his shirt.

“Why are you following me?” he demanded, turning back around to face the leader.

“…” The leader took off what looked like a hood that meant his position in the tribe, revealing blond hair with a little cowlick sticking up. The leader grinned.

“…? You want… to be friends…?”

The leader seemed confused yet again.

He sighed, then took out a random pencil and paper from his pocket. This ‘new land’ was definitely not as advanced as them. Quickly, he drew a picture of two people smiling and laughing together. Then he held it up for the leader to look at it.

The leader stared at it for a bit, eyes widening, then nodded, smiling widely.

“That’s nice, then! Though, I’d have to teach you English… And I’d have to give you a name that I can pronounce… How about Alfred?”

“…?”

He pointed to the leader, saying, “Alfred.”

The leader pointed to himself as well. “Al… fred?”

He nodded. “Alfred.” Then he pointed to himself. “Arthur.”

The leader pointed to him. “Arthur.”

“That’s right.”

[/details]

i remeMBERED THAT I WROTE A USUK FIC A WHILE BACK SO I

[spoiler``hetaoni-related:1h414tsq]Italy woke up in a grass patch, dazed. Where was he?

He stood up, looking around. Seems he was in a clearing in some kind of forest. The problem is—which forest? He shook his head. He was thinking too much, which was quite unusual for him.

Next question—why was he here?

…Then he remembered. It felt like a huge wave hit him.

His friends. They were in the mansion.

“Italy.”

He jumped. Who said that? He turned around, his eyes widening when he found out who said his name. It was someone from long ago.

“H… Holy Roman Empire…?” he stuttered. The memories. They were coming back now. Everything returned to him. He remembered.

“Yes, Italy… it’s me,” Holy Roman Empire replied, smiling. He was all grown up now. He didn’t get killed in the war.

“Holy Roman Empire… you… survived?”

He shook his head. “No, Italy. There was no way I could win the war at that age. I’m only in your dreams. In this land, everything will go as you please. I hope you’re happy.”

Italy nodded. “I am happy… But my friends… in the mansion…”

The blue-eyed boy sighed. “I understand.”

“I’m sorry.”

Italy looked at him with sad eyes. “I’ll remember you, Holy Roman Empire.”

Holy Roman Empire looked back. “And I will never forget you too, Italy.”

With that, Holy Roman Empire vanished, and Italy woke up from the dream.

Until now, he still remembers.

[/details]

i rEALLY NEED TO LOOK THROUGH MY FILES AGAIN BECAUSE japan voice wowie

./claps

Still following this!

Very nice. :D Although, the first sentence was past tense while the rest of the story was in present tense, so you might want to change that.

Don’t know much about Hetalia, so it was a little confusing…but quite well-written nonetheless. And very mysterious, but again, I don’t know if that’s because of my lack of Hetalia knowledge or because you intended it to be so. xD;;

aaaaahhhhhh i didnt notice that—

thanks, though! ;v;

[spoiler``what really started the revolutionary war:1b03u8i1]

“England. England. ENGLAAAANNNDD.”

America poked said person / country over and over, a couple of times.

“For the Queen’s sake, what?!”

“Reblog my selfie.”

“…No.”

[hr][/hr]

“I DECLARE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR!”

“…That’s it, I’m done with life.”

[/details]

just some short crack idk

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I did NOT start the Revolutionary War I repeat, did NOT start it.

-takes closer look-

Oh never mind.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. I did NOT start the Revolutionary War I repeat, did NOT start it.

-takes closer look-

Oh never mind.[/quote]…/reads drabble and cracks up

/reads what’s post and cries tears of joy

-takes closer look-

Oh never mind.[/quote]…/reads drabble and cracks up

/reads what’s post and cries tears of joy[/quote]

IM LAUGHING SO HARD YOU DONT EVEN KNO

[spoiler``i:3062sg2z][i]another day

gosh i cant wait for us history

making my way downtown

to reading class

omg

i dont even want to do this

hmm

japans such a cutie

i hope senpai notices me

yes teacher i know what a plot is ive written stories before

whY IS JAPAN SO PERFECT

SO PERFECT

hIS HAIR TOO

HIS HAIR

VERY SOFTNESS

MUCH PERFECT

i should stop

yooOOOOO ITS TIM E FOR ORCHESTRA!!!

yAAAAASSSS

i love my violin

is that a sixteenth note im so done

oH NO ITS A VIOLIN SOLO

NO

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME

IVE MADE MY MISTAKES

in approximately four minutes the bell will ring and i will be in us history

incredible.

oh my gosh is that a hatsune miku bag

yOOOOO us history teacher

what

were learning about the thirteen colonies again

why not world war ii

also why is switzerland so neutral

why is liechtenstein so small

why is sweden shaped like a ballet shoe

why is italy shaped like a boot

whY IS APH JAPAN NOT REAL

why is england an island

why

why

whY

i should stop[/i]

[/details]

a day in lila’s brain

Late post, lol. Since i just remade the mansion. xD About that one, it was amazing, loved it, and reminded me to put some more signs that were there before, which had been forgotten. ;D