PMU Returns

I don’t have a single Pokemon over level 40 any more, and a large quantity are missing.

I don’t think I’ll come back on PMU again… Maybe if I want to talk to my friends, but not to play the game.

I did lose a few Pokemon ;w;
Like my Chimecho, Hypno, and a few others. And I used to be like, level 54 or something.
Yes, I am disappointed, but I’ve waited too long for this game to come back to just leave xDD

i didn"t get affected at all, luckily. i was already planning to make a new account. but unfortunately for you"s, you had a massive set back. :c but i"m really happy that it"s online though. ^^

Umm. I’m not able to log on to PMU for some reason… Every time I load up the client, it just says something about a host error? Like unable to find host? Any ideas or solutions on how to fix that?
Thanks!

re-download PMU, and keep starting it. if it still doesn"t work, i suggest you inform a member of staff.

Is the PMU7 server online? Because i can’t enter…

The server is up, try restarting PMU.

The server is up, try restarting PMU.[/quote]

I tried that, still offline for me :/

Guys keep in mind there was a roll back for about a year so if you made the account in the period of around one year your account doesn’t exist anymore…

No i fixed mine, and the other person has a problem where they cant even check if they can log in.

I kinda wish there were more eggs than just eevee to choose from, since eevee is in every HC, anyway. It’d be cooler if we got a 6th gen starter or something, but oh well.

Anyway, it’s nice to see the game back up! I didn’t really lose much, besides Skorupi, my Icy Flute, and house, but those won’t be too hard to get back.

I tried reinstalling and running as admin and it’s still giving me an error the minute I try to open the launcer. Who should I be contacting about it?

What error are you getting? The game installs successfully, but it gives you an error when you try to run the executable?

Lol im always so late to these things. I’m glad everyone didn’t quit as soon as they heard the news, hurray for the server!

It installs just find, then when I click to open it, it brings up the launcher, says checking for updates, then this error pops up:
“Could not load file or assembly ‘Updated, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”

Then it crashes when I click “Ok” on the error window.

Your antivirus may be giving the updater an unwanted boot.

I would disable your antivirus, uninstall and reinstall PMU, then add an exception to your antivirus for your install directory. What antivirus are you using?

I’m using the latest version of Kaspersky. I’ll try disabling it now.

edit: That seems to have done the trick, thank you very much! (:

Where can we find the eevee eggs? xDD
-otl

The NPC hasn’t been released yet. Wait till tomorrow, that’s when it will mostly likely come out.

I encountered a somewhat more annoying rollback, I lost one of my accounts (an Alakazam!), a whole ton of items and money, along with losing Combusken. But I’ll get over it soon enough, just glad to be back~