PMU Returns

The NPC hasn’t been released yet. Wait till tomorrow, that’s when it will mostly likely come out.[/quote]
Ok thank you c:

Welcome back PMU!
You know what this means? More training, more adventures, more great times with friends, guild fun, events and PMU Podcast!

How…exciting? Not sure how to put it, but I’m happy. I’ll be playing again now.

When I download the new updates(the ones from the 14 and 16th of this year) and it says it’s going to restart it when it’s done, it never restarts. And then when I try to open PMU it does not even open, what do I do…? :sick:

Welcome back PMU. c:
It"s nice to see the game back after so long.

Though, even if we did get a rollback, atleast we have the game back, right?
I"m honestly surprised there aren"t as many quitting posts as I thought there"d be.

Anyway, welcome back everyone.

:x.x: my account is gone… My other account somehow exists, but when I log on it says “character name fainted! What will you do?” with the option of giving up.

Well, honestly my main account didn’t have as high levels or stats ??? :@~@: But it’s fine. I’m just glad I had more than one account.

But other than that, I’m happy the game is back up! If there was no game, there would be no account anyways! Thanks for clearing up the confusion! :joy:

omg its up
just found out, since mainpage says offline, and the forum everyone was posting in wasn’t posted in
i can’t wait to pl-
>in school, about to take first of many hard midterms
:@~@:
well, when i get home, im gonna explode and play :D

Wait… Does this mean my salamance is gone? How big was the rollback…

2years

Wow no more account for me… Well I hope compensation includes a bagon :/ the pros have an even bigger advantage

The rollback was to May 2012.

I really don"t see it as an advantage.
The staff couldn"t control how big of a rollback is.

It would see a bit silly to give everyone (what is a) free Salamance. xD;

Imagine all the huge dragons around town! If everyone had it, it wouldn’t feel /too/ special would it? Especially if you got yours in HT and you trained it like a crazy grinder, and when you finally finished evolving it, you got that feeling of satisfaction. x3

Who exactly are we talking about? Who are “the pros”? Those with high levels before? I can tell you Levy and Zappeh lost a lot of their levels. :( They’re in the same boat as you when it comes to lost items, Pokemon, and levels!

And if we’re talking about folks who’ve been here for a while . . . I can’t say much about that! I mean, I didn’t play too much, so the rollback didn’t hurt me as much as it did to others. Those who put time in the last two years got hit regardless of status, time spent, or otherwise.

We just need to pick ourselves up and slowly work back to where we were. All of us. No one is an exception.

Well hey, a new start? I’m Ok with that. Getting a new start always seemed like an interesting idea. Well, to me, at least. Maybe the Unova starters will be included in this compensation? Who knows.

I can’t get in!!!

I do miss my stuff, but im actually enjoying this game so much with friends that i dont care about lost stuff anymore. Its really fun, and that is all that matters. o3o

Just saw this.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but a heads up-- account info has also been rolled back, so if your passwords have changed, try your old ones.

Also, an issue for Staff to address-- I can’t get on. I think my active pokemon was dead at the time of the last save or something, so I am stuck at a random place in Exbel Plains. When I log in, there is some strange dialog box with a number, and if I type /giveup, I get an error (object not set to a reference or whatever) that closes PMU.

Was it near the Crossroads? Because that happened to me too. ^-^

Just reinstall and it should be working as good as new!

Just reinstall and it should be working as good as new! [/quote]

Oh, thanks so much!

Just reinstall and it should be working as good as new! [/quote]

Updates on the newly-installed version are failing to install…