Pokemon: A World for Us All REMAKE [Roleplay]

A World for Us All
Plot

Our world was once a safe haven for all of us…until demons and mortals began fighting. Many hatchlings have died from each group"s hatred. There is a constant river of blood that dyes the earth crimson. Yet despite all this, there is a rare phenomenon where a demon and a mortal make an abomination: A half-demon. Their kind are hunted by both sides alike, and are neutral in this conflict (for the most part…).

For countless years, demons and mortals have constantly fought, although legendaries have tried to slow the flow of violence to a standstill. How this endless fight started, no one clearly remembers. But all we know is this: our world is slowly dying and each side thinks that the other is responsible. (Mentions of an ancient monster from eons ago are whispered by members of both groups, even though it"s only an old wives" tale.) For some reason, the mortals believe that wiping out the demons will solve our problem and vice-versa. But the REAL reason is slowly appearing…and it will destroy us. But if we can stop it, we can save the world…and restore it to what it originally was: a world for us all.
[hr][/hr]
Like it said, demons and mortals blame each other for the sorry state the world is in, oblivious to the rising evil that slowly kills the world. You have a choice: help save the world, be completely oblivious, or help destroy it…

Rules!!!

1. All standard PMU rules apply.
  2. Keep it PG-13 at the MAXIMUM, meaning no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are NOT allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
    5.TRY to use proper spelling and grammar.
    [hr][/hr]
    [spoilerSplashtehoshawott"s chars:1toc071f]Uxie the Uxie, Jacob the Mightyena, Elise the Emolga

[/details]
[spoilerMaraia"s chars:1toc071f]Gessel the Darkrai, Xarth the Aggron, Streah the Lopunny

[/details]
[spoilerREdthemudkip"s chars:1toc071f]Leonardo the Umbreon

[/details]
[spoilerLuraila"s chars:1toc071f]Gemini the Flaaffy, Marise the Shinx

[/details]
[spoilerDratini"s chars:1toc071f]Wyre the Gardevoir, Rei the REAL Grand Master of all things bad Dragonite

[/details]
[spoilerxxsorraxx"s chars:1toc071f]Yukirin the Jolteon

[/details]
[spoilerkianila-5"s chars:1toc071f]Aburin the Victini, Ramitara the Gabite, Nemuran Korashin the Purrloin, Nirokishin the Quilava

[/details]

The RP starts around one of the black dotted towns on the beach on the map in the Misc. Info thread on this RP. A festival of sorts is going on within the town.

“Ha, a festival.” The Dragonite snorted. She was seriously annoyed at all the commotion, so she decided to check it out. It was also disturbing her… ah, aura. She was silently gliding over the town, and she decided that to replenish her energies, she went over to a graveyard.

“Hullo, little diseased souls~” She said, landing in the graveyard.

“What do you want?” One of the souls snarled.

“Oh, just sucking your misery and sadness to replenish my own energies.” She said cheerfully.

“This festival… maybe I’ll crash it with a Shadow Sky.” She added thoughtfully. She cackled.

“Then my kin can destroy their festival…” She murmured, full of energy from the despair and misery. She flapped off silently and summoned a sky full of darkness. (Look it up in bulbapedia to know what i’m talking about. It also hurts allies.)

The rooftops of the town on the beach began to turn a rich ebony color as the sky darkened. Not wanting to be the only thing of bright color, the sand began to darken like the sky had. The ocean, being fickle as always, began to darken, but stayed a bright indigo farther out.

A Purrloin was sitting on a rooftop, watching the festival from above when the sky began to darken. At first, he thought it was part of the celebration until the towns’mon began to panic. He sighed and tugged at the white bandana, which bore a fanged crescent moon, the crest of the Korashin clan, around his neck. “Looks like there’s a trouble maker on the loose,” he picked up the pink scythe that was lain beside him, “are you ready, Soul Banish?” He grinned as the scythe’s blade began to glow a bright cyan color.

“Let’s go!” He began to hop from rooftop to rooftop.
[hr][/hr]
Clouds of sand were thrown up as a Gabite dashed across it, a silver bladed partisan clutched in her claws. Behind her were a few yellow Prinplup things that she had summoned during the festival to gather information/pick pockets. Every now and again, one of the yellow Prinplups was hit by a sphere of darkness that fell from the sky, but it got up again and continued to run.

“This is bad,” she grumbled, slicing a dark orb, “some powerful demon-slayer’s probably tryin’ to get at all the demons…”

A rather large sphere of darkness landed on her, knocking her unconscious.
[hr][/hr]
A Victini flew over the frenzied towns’mon, trying to get them to talk some kind of sense, or at least tell her why the sky was trying to kill everyone! The sky never did this in Unova, she thought, before remembering two of the legendary dragons, except when Zekrom was mad…and when Kyurem was cranky after missing lunch…

She spaced out for a second, but regained her concentration so she wouldn’t fly straight into a palm tree. What in Reshiram’s name was going on here?!

She laughed at all the chaos, the fear, and the horror. She noted that a Purrloin was holding a scythe, and shuddered. Demonslayers. Such nuisances. But none have killed her, even in her 480 years of sleep.

“Greeaaat. A Demonslayer.” She complained. She spread her wings, still chuckling to herself, full of energy.

“Well, why not put on one last show before I disappear?” She mused. “It wouldn’t hurt… much.” She started to use the move Shadow Storm, which whipped up a huge hurricane of darkness towards the town. She laughed at the chaos, all the wonderful chaos. Festivals were such a bore. THIS is what people should do for entertainment. She noted that there were frenzied pokemon everywhere. “Whoops, caused too much trouble, have I now?”

She swooped downwards into the crowd, disappearing among the shadows.

Wyre, a Gardevoir that happened to be there when the Shadow Sky started, frowned.

“What’s with this horrible weather?” He grumbled, narrowly avoiding a dark orb.

He was here to celebrate as well, but this weather was uncalled for. Darkness everywhere! A feeling of hopelessness… wait, why? It’s simply orbs falling from the sky, but there was a sense of panic and retreat in the air. Soon, he saw the huge tornado of darkness.

“WAAAAH!” He screeched. “A TORNADO!”

(OOC: Can anyone imagine a Drunk!Rei?)

Marise sat on a rock on the outskirts of town, humming a song. She liked the wind out here; it was very refreshing. The festival would start soon.

The black-and-white Shinx stood up. She felt like playing hide-and-seek.

She smiled and ran towards town.

[hr][/hr]

Meanwhile, a Flaaffy looked at the bottles filled with floating, colored blobs. They were the peoples’ sanity. Each color had a different meaning, and she loved each and every one of them.

Gemini heard a lot of people outside. Oh, yes, it was the festival today.

She groaned and hid the bottles in a safe place. Maybe she would go out for once, socialize, absorb their sanity.

She smiled.

[MY BRAIN IS DEAD sorry for the short post ;;]

[So is mine, sorry.]

Uxie gazed upon the small town as the sky, and everything around it began to darken.

“…Demons at work, it seems.”

He sighed and shook his head. Troublemakers would be troublemakers, demon and mortal alike.

The town flew into a panic as the storm of darkness hit. He himself could not see anything he could do to help. It wasn’t out of selfishness, but out of the belief there was nothing he could help with. It frustrated him.
[hr][/hr]
A small Emolga soared through the whipping winds of shadows, narrowly dodging one of the many spheres showering down from the dark sky. The emolga, named Elise was among one of the unlucky Pokemon to be out in the festival at the time the storm hit. Her fedora was on the very edge of flying off her head in the chaos, but by some sort of miracle it stayed on her head.

She dived downwards, speeding up by a boost of Aqua Jet. This move she had learnt under the terms of magic. It was difficult, but Elise stayed in a straight line from all of her practice.

One of the spheres brushed off the very brim of her “wing”, burning off a bit of fur. The Emolga winced. She flew down to the ground and sprinted (or wobbly ran, in her case) to a dark alley to take shelter.
[hr][/hr]
On the edge of the beach, a Mightyena lay in the shadowy shade of the tree. He watched in satisfaction as the dark spheres hurtled towards the panicking festivaltees.

Jacob smiled. Maybe I’ll go out to the town once the chaos resided and do a little thieving, he thought. It couldn’t hurt.

After all, he didn’t care. As long as he was happy, he didn’t care about who was injured.

Leonardo was currently running around town and trying to find the source of this giant mess while dodging big balls of darkness. It wasn’t very easy. Firmly grasping his sword’s hilt in his mouth, the Umbreon dashed by buildings and turned corners. His paws made barely any noise and his movements were smooth. Leo wanted to find the troublemaker as quickly as possible, and then… well, he wasn’t really sure what he’d do. It’d probably just come to him once he got a hold of whoever was causing this.

He was so caught up in these thoughts that, suddenly, Leonardo realized that he had lost the thing he valued the most: focus. Leo had lost focus, causing him to crash headfirst into a building and get hit by a blackish-purple orb all at once.

Bang.

“OW!” he yelped, quickly backing away from the building with his eyes squeezed shut. His pelt stung with pain, but Leo tried to shrug it off and opened his eyes. With that, the demon whirled to his right and continued his almost-pointless frenzy.

(OOC: Not feeling very inspired atm. Sorry)

“Come, Gessel,” Xarth beckoned, “Let us hone our combat skills.”

“Hmph,” Gessel grunted, “I don’t see why we’re at this festival, but it is a good opportunity to spar.”

Gessel dashed towards Xarth and horizontally swiped with his axe, but Xarth nimbly dodged the blow.

“I could predict that a mile off,” Xarth taunted, and he spinned his halberd and thrust it towards Gessel, but he dodged the blow as well.

I wonder how Streah is doing, Gessel wondered.
[hr][/hr]
Streah was eating happily at the inn, munching on Starf Berry Pie.

“Mmmmm,” she mused, “This pie is scrumptious!”

The innkeeper, a Dusknoir, chuckled.

“Why, thank you, lass,” he said.

“Well, I think I had enough now,” Streah announced, “Thank you, Dusknoir!”

“You’re welcome, my fair maiden, any time!”

(OoC: Ugh. I haven’t RPed in so long. >_<)

The yellow Prinplups started to bicker among themselves, the subject on how to best protect the Gabite from further harm.

“I say we build a shelter over her, poyo~”

“Nup! We oughta kill ever’thin’ that comes o’er 'ere!”

“Aiyah! We should take a vote, aru!”

“Let’s take her away, chiyah! Any objections?” None of the yellow Prinplup things disagreed, and they ran off in a huddle, the Gabite on backs.
[hr][/hr]
“Someone’s been a bit naughty…Let’s make this show even more naughty!” A pokemon waggled his paw, making the tornado much stronger than before, and sat back and began to watch the show he began many eons ago, long before the seal was cast on his body.
[hr][/hr]
The Purrloin watched as a black shadow rushed in with the crowd, blending in with the shadows. That had to have been the demon that caused this chaos! He started to turn around and follow the crowd, only to become paralyzed in shock when he saw the giant tornado.

“Why does fate want me dead?!” He turned around again and started to hop across the rooftops again, when the tornado got a boost in speed and power.

Muttering a swear, the Purrloin sped up, dashing across the rooftops at a breakneck pace.
[hr][/hr]
Today was a bad day for the Victini. If flying between falling spheres of darkness wasn’t enough, the sky had to be evil and make a tornado come and attack everyone! She flew into a dark alley, hoping the tornado wouldn’t rip the alley to shreds.

[brb gonna go backflip off the eiffel tower]

Elise sat down, panting. Suddenly, she say the outline of a different pokemon. About the size of her, but with long pointed ears and wings on it’s legs.

Feeling endangered, she readied an ice shard.

“Who are you? Friend, or foe?!” she yelled over the howling winds.

The Victini gulped. Why was everyone so panicky in this place? Unova 'mon were much nicer. “I’m Aburin, and I won’t hurt you…I’m trying to figure out what’s going on here. This region is so confusing…”

Elise paused. Should I believe her? Almost no one’s trustworthy anymore. She thought. Then again, she doesn’t look that dangerous.

The Emolga sighed. “Alright, I believe you.” A piece of rubbled landed near her tail, and she flinched. “Well, I don’t really know what’s going on, but I think it has to do something with-”

Elise was cut off by a large sphere socking her in the back. She blacked out, falling onto the ground with a “thud”.

Gessel boldly revealed himself to be Elise’s attacker.

“Xarth and I decided to check out different parts of the festival,” he explained, “But I figured picking on you would prove to be amusing.”

Gessel then closed in on Elise and prepared to diagonally slash her.

The Victini snarled and lunged at the Darkrai, her palms flaming. “Of all the mean, two-timey things any’mon could do, that’s the worst!”
[hr][/hr]
The pokemon only laughed, loving the creation of chaos that he created.

Marise soon stopped running when a ball of darkness fell on her. She stood still, not moving at all.

[hr][/hr]

Gemini looked at the sky. It was raining balls of darkness. That’s rare.

She looked to the left and saw Darkrai. “…Huh,” she said, “that’s even rarer.”

Yukirin, a young jolteon was scouting the town for shelter. She hadn’t expected this to happen, here in this lowly town of all places. She tried to avoid the, well, balls of darkness from the sky, moving one way to the other. She didn’t exactly know what would happen should one actually hit her, but she wasn’t about to try and find out. Upon coming to an abandoned shelter, she bolted for it, only to find a ball fly down in front of her. Her first instinct was to use Pin Missile on the ball, making it dissolve as she continued to the abandoned home, hiding under it’s roof until all this… Madness could be fixed. To think it was a festival as well. “This is the last time I’ll ever be going to a festival…” She muttered to herself. She heard some sort of commotion go on, but she ignored it. It was too dangerous to go outside.

Uxie looked down onto the small alley, where a heated fight was insuing. He really wanted to help… but…

Out of lost focus, he was almost sucked up by the hurricane. He flew out of the way with regret…

That was a Darkrai, correct? He winced. That would be suicide to try going up against him.

Maybe he could…
no.

He only used that in serious problems. The Emolga’s life didn’t matter much to him.

It was only one Pokemon…

…Right…?
[hr][/hr]

The Emolga groaned as she began to recover. She glanced up in horror, seeing the shadow looming over her.

She got an idea. Maybe she could charge up an attack, while the other made a distraction.

Elise concentrated, directing her electric energy to the chaotic, dark sky. She aimed it at the attacker.

“Hey, you! Victini person!” she weakly squeaked. “Get out of the way!”

Aburin squeaked and flew to the wall, almost hugging it.
[hr][/hr]
The Purrloin launched himself of a rooftop, ready to land on the next one. His paws briefly made contact…before falling through a badly patched hole. Yowling in surprise, he fell through nothingness, letting Soul Banish go…only to land on something prickly.

“GYAH!” A loud shout was heard from the young jolteon, her fur bristling. “What do you think…” She began to snarl, readying a Pin Missile. “You’re doing!?” She growled, releasing a huge array of needles at the purrloin as she tried to get up from under him.

[Can’t think of much to type. :c -Phailz at Forum RPs-]

Suddenly, a huge booming noise of thunder erupted from the belly of the sky.

A crackle of lighting peeked out from one of the many ash-colored clouds. And soon after, an enormous tunderbolt came crashing down, straight at the Darkrai.