Pokemon: A World for Us All REMAKE [Roleplay]

The Purrloin leapt nimbly out of the path of most of the Pin Missiles, but still managed to get one lodged in his face. Soul Banish, where are you, he thought, quickly scanning the tiny house for his pink scythe, I need you, now.
[hr][/hr]
“Sweet hatchling Zekrom…” Aburin could only stare dumbly at the scene that just unfolded before her eyes.

Yukirin got herself to her paws, snarling as small sparks of electricity began to run through her fur. “I need you to tell me who you are, and why in Arceus that you think you can simply land on whoever you want!” She growled, preparing another wave of Pin Missiles. She already began to hate this stupid cat.

“Someone’s a social butterfly,” the Purrloin said sarcastically, grinning at the Jolteon, “do you get invitations to cocktail parties?” He leapt out of the way a good deal of Pin Missiles, but still managed to get some lodged in his chest.

A flash of cyan caught his eye across the room. Attached to the source of the cyan flash…was his scythe Soul Banish! But it was behind the Jolteon…

Almost immediately she noticed the scythe, hopping away from it. She snarled, and for a moment it seemed like she was going to attack, but instead she became calm and sat down. “Kh. This day just keeps getting weirder. First I meet a stupid, clumsy cat, and now a inanimate object.” She let out a heavy sigh, looking at the purrloin. “I’m sure you have your stupid reasons for being as stupidly clumsy as you are. So, like I asked before. What makes you THINK that you can simply fall from the sky?” She questioned, growling slightly.

“Looks like someone’s finally decided to listen to reason.,” he muttered, plucking the spike from his face, “I’m Nemuran of the Korashin clan and I was fleeing for my life from a giant tornado caused by a demon, until I fell though this poorly repaired hole in the roof.”

His tail swished around. “And you are…?”

“Yukirin.” She muttered. She didn’t trust the purrloin, but since he’s here she might as well introduce herself. “And the scythe?” She looked over to Soul Banish. The object literally appeared out of nowhere. It certainly wasn’t any magic she was aware of.

He walked over to Soul Banish and picked it up. “Soul Banish, a weapon crafted by my clans’mon. I’m not sure what makes it glow exactly. Something to do with magic.”

He shrugged. “Magic doesn’t do me much good anyways.”

“Magic, huh?” Yukirin muttered, before realizing something. “So let me get this straight. You were running for your life from a tornado caused by a demon, but you had a SCYTHE? I’m pretty sure you’re oh-so all powerful too. Your story sounds stupid enough already.” She implied. Of course she knew demons and the such existed, but some cat as clumsy as him? HA. When grumpigs fly.

He snarled. “I’m the first non-magic user born in my clan in over a century! Do you think it’s easy to use things designed for magic-users?!”

He suddenly chuckled. “But…I’ve learned how to kill well enough to make a murder look like an accident…”

The young jolteon hopped away from the purrloin and his scythe. “Exactly what are you implying? To kill me?” She narrowed her eyes. “Some good person you are.” She muttered sarcastically. This guy probably couldn’t be any faster than she is.

“No, I’m just saying that a tragic accident could occur if a certain Korashin was angered…” With that he ran out the door, Soul Banish gripped tightly in his paws.

“Oi! Wait!” She yelled after them, but he was probably long gone. “Ohwell, he was an idiot anyway.” She mumbled, curling up. The chaos outside had nothing to do with her, and she’d probably rather keep it that way. However, a sense of curiosity made her want to find out what was going on…

“This is why a Korashin should stick to members of his clan for conversation!” Nemuran ran off, adding more speed. The spikes in his chest were annoying, but he’d get rid of them later. He could hear the tornado getting closer, almost to the house that Jolteon was in…

Gessel took the full brunt of the Thunder attack, but his axe began electrifying the air around it.

“Metal conducts electricity,” Gessel explained. “Don’t worry, I’ll make this quick and painless.”

Gessel jumped 3 feet into the air and threw his axe at the Emolga.

She heard a painfully annoying sound nearby. Maybe she should just… No! That’d just be absurd. But then again, if she would die had she not moved, then she should check outside. But if she checked outside, she might also die as well. Everything was in absolute darkness. She didn’t know what to expect. She kept herself in a tight ball, flattening her ears against her head. Either way she looked at it, she was going to die… It didn’t matter though, it was only inevitable… However, something made her whisper “Help me…”

The Victini did something stupid. She pushed the Emolga out of the way of the axe…
[hr][/hr]
The Purrloin suddenly whirled around and went back for the Jolteon, risking his own life in the process. When he got to the entrance, he stuck Soul Banish in, yelling at her to grab it…IF she was still in…

Noticing the Victini that took the Emolga’s place, Gessel teleported behind it and blasted it with a sphere of dark energy into the axe.

“Sweet dreams,” Gessel whispered.

Aburin only watched as the dark pulse came from behind the axe…and then, there was sweet blackness.

Elise smiled weakly.

“…You, too!” she yelled as a thunderbolt struck with tremendous force.

[hr][/hr]

Jacob was soon bored of staying under this blasted tree. When would the storm end? It was fun for the first ten minutes, but now…

She widened her eyes. That voice was the purrloin’s, but she quickly reached, following his instructions and grabbed Soul Banish, and once she had a good grip on it, she closed her eyes tightly like the cowardly Jolteon she was. Saved by the clumsiest purrloin in the world. That was just lovely. Although she didn’t fancy such an idea, it was inevitable…