Pokemon: A World for Us All REMAKE [Roleplay]

The obvious scent of blood reached Nemuran’s nostrils, but he dismissed it. He had to run. Focus all his energy into running…not letting the tornado get faster…Run, as if he was back in training…
[hr][/hr]
“Run the other way, poyo!”

The yellow Prinplups flipped their direction upon seeing the giant tornado. They were nothing but summons from another world, made to protect the Gabite…

The young jolteon was latched onto Soul Banish, clinging on as if letting go would kill her. And it probably would. She didn’t even open her eyes to see Nemuran running, or to see what exactly was going on. In the midst of all this chaos, electric sparks ran through her body, until a outbreak of lightning was fired at the tornado…

From afar, the silent laughter of a pokemon ceased as Yukirin’s discharge of electrical electricity diverted the tornado’s path by an extremely slight degree. Cursing the Original One, the pokemon seethed with rage. His perfect tornado ripping through the structures of the town, leaving a giant gap separating the town in two halves was ruined! Ruined by a simple mortal!

“No matter,” the pokemon smirked to himself, knowing that the die had been cast, “the worst of your problems has yet to come. Let the games begin, young pokemon!”
[hr][/hr]

[i]“Dad, this is IMPOSSIBLE!” A younger Nemuran wailed after failing his speed assessment for the umpteenth time.

His father, an Espeon slightly covered in battle scars groaned. “Just focus on running. Don’t think of this as a test, but as something you might actually have to do one day.”

“Just run? Like I’m saving a girl from a demon?” Nemuran asked.

His father nodded, a slight smile on his features. “Yes, but remember she’s holding onto that scythe of yours.”

“Right!” And with that, Nemuran took off, imagining that the heavy bundle of wood tied to the back of the-soon-to-be-Soul Banish was a pretty girl in danger from a demon. [/i]

He had no clue that the tornado’s path was altered by Yukirin, in fact, he almost didn’t know she was there, he was reliving his training…until a wall of wind blew past him, bringing him back to reality.

Yukirin finally opened her eyes. She didn’t realize Nemuran was running until now, or that the path of the tornado has changed, even if it was slightly. She looked around, noticing what has happened. As she viewed the area around her, she noticed something yellow… She disregarded it as a hallucination, but she reconsidered when suddenly, she let go of Soul Banish. It wasn’t on purpose, however…
[hr][/hr]
“Are you sure you want to forget Discharge? It’s possible that you could never relearn it. Not to mention such a move would be valuable for your health as an electric-type…”
That’s right. It was about a year after a tragic accident has occured…
“Yes I’m sure! Are you questioning my orders?” The jolteon snarled, her fur bristling with electrical energy. She was about to use Discharge to hurt someone again. Something she’d rather not do. She settled down, letting out a heavy sigh.
“I’m sure. I can’t be bothered to hurt anyone else…”

Nemuran stopped and looked back at the Jolteon. “Is the butterfly alright? Or did the breeze shake you up a bit?” He tried to let out a joking chuckle, but a raspy noise came out instead. He had just avoided death by some miracle by a divine being…So shouldn’t he be counting his blessings?
[hr][/hr]

A divine being was actually in the area…well two were, but one was dead or near-death, she couldn’t tell. All that mattered was that the world seemed so far away…The Emolga she tried to save…and that Darkrai… Her own name didn’t even matter any more…what was it? Karushin? Anukin? It no longer mattered. Nothing mattered anymore…
[hr][/hr]

“Urgh…my head.” The Gabite tried to sit up…and was rewarded by falling off the backs of the yellow Prinplups and landing on the sand.

“Oi! 'Bout time!”

“Cheerk!~ You’re awake!”

“Feeling better, aru?”

“Mistress, poyo!~”

The chirps of the bird-like things rang out across the sand, golden tongued bells singing to everyone withing hearing range.

“Oh shut it. As an electric-type, Discharge runs some risks…” She got herself back up to her paws. It was pretty obvious that she’s fallen ill, but she looked around, trying to spot that yellow thing she saw earlier. “I saw something yellow just a moment ago…” But it seemed that it was gone.
“There’s something chirping right about there…” She muttered. She was in no condition to travel, yet she still persisted, even though her own curiosity could eventually kill her, just like what happened years ago.

[andhsjwksnfje— i don’t know what’s happening. //sob
well i’ll do my best
]
Gemini looked around. There was silence all around.

Where was she? This doesn’t look like a place with many sane people.

The Flaaffy sighed.

[my brain is still dead and ise do you forgive me now //shot]

“Be quiet you four…” The Gabite rubbed her head, obviously still in pain. She could smell something…or someone, but she couldn’t pinpoint it.
[hr][/hr]

“You don’t look so good. Just let me go check out the yellow thi-” The mixed scent of strange birds and a Gabite hit his scent glands and he readied Soul Banish, expecting a fight.

“There’s a Gabite and a number of strange birds nearby…” The blade on Soul Banish, which was lusterless for some time, began to glow cyan again.

“No, I’m fine…” She lied, though that was nothing new. She was, after all, nothing but a liar. “I’m coming with you! I want to see what it is.” She began to walk towards where she pointed at, turning her head as if to beckon Nemuran to follow.

Nemuran followed the Jolteon, Soul Banish gripped in his paws.
[hr][/hr]

“One of you, hand me Yunchang…and the rest of you, get ready to fight.” The Gabite grabbed the parisan from one of the yellow Prinplups, and the odd group got into a fighting formation.

“Well, seems like you three are expecting a fight…” The jolteon remarked, laying down with absolutely no intention to fight. Though, they probably weren’t wrong about that. Soul Banish did glow cyan when she noticed the group. It could’ve had something to do with it… She decided to simply laze around and see what happens before making another statement.

The Gabite spat. “Two mortals come up to me and say that they’re not expecting a fight?! Ha! The day a Korashin refuses to fight is the day Rag Rappies fly!”

“Ayep!~”

“Aye.”

“I concur, aru.”

“She’s right, poyo~”

[hr][/hr]

Nemuran snarled at her, his eyes two orbs of flaming hatred. How dare she?! Was she asking for a fight?!

Think rationally, Nemuran. If you were to fight this Gabite and these “Rag Rappies”…You’d most likely die. Running for your life sapped a good deal of strength from you.

“You three should be running before someone comes along and kills you.” The jolteon let out a slight chuckle. “The way you’re putting it, it’s almost as if you want a fight.” She parted her jaws in a wide yawn, making another statement. “Personally, I’d much rather get along and maybe have a few apples~ Things would be much easier that way, wouldn’t it?”

((YOU GAISE POST TOO QUICKLY. Q_Q))
The Dragonite laughed, watching. Unfortunantly for her, her laughter killed her disguise. She was a bit unhappy about how the tornado changed direction, and yawned, spawning in the middle of the Purrloin, Jolteon, and Gabite.

“Lovely.” She murmured, playing with a small orb of darkness between her claws. She loved wars. They caused distress, horror, and indignation, which were excellent power sources.

“I’d like to note, that you should be fighting against me.” She said quietly, then gave a short laugh, and then sped away, using Shadow Mist to distort their eyesight, and also slow them down. She was cackling quietly.

The Jolteon’s vision blurred as the Dragonite used Shadow Mist. It all happened so fast that she didn’t have time to even move. She snarled, summoning sparks of electricity to use Discharge again, only to collapse on the ground. Her illness from earlier was starting to take effect…