Pokemon: A World for Us All [Sign-up]

A World for Us All
Plot

For countless years, demons and mortals have constantly fought. How this endless fight started, no one clearly remembers. But all we know is this: our world is slowly dying and each side thinks that the other is responsible. For some reason, the mortals believe that wiping out the demons will solve our problem and vice-versa. But the REAL reason is slowly appearing…and it will destroy us. But if we can stop it, we can save the world…and restore it to what it originally was: a world for us all.
[hr][/hr]
Like it said, demons and mortals blame each other for the sorry state the world is in, oblivious to the rising evil that slowly kills the world. You have a choice: help save the world, be completely oblivious, or help destroy it…

Rules!!!

1. All standard PMU rules apply.
  2. Keep it PG-13 at the MAXIMUM, meaning no graphic violence, sexual themes, swearing, or other things like that are NOT allowed.
  3. No Mary Sues (or Gary Stu for a boy). These are characters that are all-powerful, absolutely perfect, flawless, and with no mistakes.
  4. Do not God-mod (or control another person"s character) unless you have permission from the other person to do so.
    5.TRY to use proper spelling and grammar.
  5. Use a character form unless you have a random character that only pops up a couple of times and has no role in the plot whatsoever.
  6. Only a max of TWO legendaries!!
  7. Put this: We live for RPs somewhere in your form as proof that you read the rules.
    Character Forms!!!
    [spoilerIf you"re a demon…:hayv3on2]Name:
    Nicknames: (If any~)
    Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.)
    Species:
    Appearance:
    History/Background: (Optional but preferred~)
    Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.)
    Weapon Choice: (Optional~)
    Theme: (Optional, but fun~)
    Specialty: (Like if your demon can do something special, like shoot fire bolts, despite not being a fire-type)
    Other: (Fun stuff here~

[/details]
[spoilerIf you"re a mortal or legendary…:hayv3on2]Name:
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.)
Species:
Appearance:
History/Background: (Optional but preferred~)
Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.)
Weapon Choice: (Optional~)
Theme: (Optional but fun!~)
Other: (Fun stuff here!~

[/details]

Example Forms!
[spoilerXemage-Demon:hayv3on2]Name: Xemage
Nicknames: A more “popular” demon among mortals, who dubbed him “Bloodcrusher”
Personality: Despite the vulgar nickname, Xemage is the kind of pokemon who will do anything to help those he believes to have been wronged, or poorly judged. However, when he gets enraged or suffers from an emotional breakdown, the OTHER side of him comes out, proving why he has his nickname…
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: He"s about 2/3s the size of a regular Umbreon, and is purely crimson with golden eyes.
History/Background: He dislikes to talk much about his background, only mentioning that: “The moon is more corrupted than you think,” leading others to believe that he lived on the moon or had a bad incident with Cresselia.
Moves: Wish, Retaliate, Last Resort, and Pursuit
Weapon Choice: He often carries around a bow (with plenty of arrows of course~) and only uses it when necessary.
Theme: What I"ve Done- Linkin Park
Specialty: If he"s at his best possible condition, Xemage can dissolve into his shadow and disappear for about half an hour.
Other: He has an obsession with flowers of all kinds and will try to preserve any flower he sees.

[/details]

[spoilerKui-Legendary:hayv3on2]Name: Kui
Nicknames: Just her species name: Darkrai
Personality: Kui is a dark and mysterious pokemon, and is rarely seen my mortalkind and demonic kind alike. Many who have seen or heard about her believe that she is antisocial and only appears when someone is nearing the end of their lives.
Species: Darkrai
Appearance: A typical Darkrai.
History/Background: Not much is known about her, only that she shows up before and after fights…and near the scenes of death…
Moves: Protect, Dark Void, Shadow Ball, and Thief
Weapon Choice: She is sometimes seen with a black, sinister-looking guitar.
Theme: N/A
Other: When many poor orphanages find money, food, and toys, Kui is normally the one behind it all. She actually cares for young pokemon and will ATTEMPT to help them at any cost…

[/details]

I’m considering this, but I’m confused as to what you mean by species.
But I’m guessing due to the 4 moves, it’s basically similar to Pokemon, but not, actual pokemon?

I’m confused here. xD

adds “Pokemon:” to the front of the title MUCH better.

HI ISE :D

[spoilerAizayelle:4btc0qpw]Name: Aizayelle
Nicknames: (If any~) Aiza
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.) Aiza"s a very mischievous Murkrow. She can even be evil if she wanted, but not really. She"s very outgoing and not shy at all.
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: An ordinary Murkrow.
History/Background: (Optional but preferred~) …Uhh… I"m gonna have to use a spoiler for this. I"m writing down her history in story form…first person. Lol.

I"m all alone…
In a bamboo forest…
I don"t know where I am…

I sat there, staring at the ground in front of me. That is, until a voice called me.

I looked up to see a Flygon. “Hey…are you okay?” it asked.

I nodded. I could feel tears in my eyes.

“You"re lost… Come, follow me.”

I stood up, following the Flygon as it floated ahead of me. It led me to some kind of house, but not the kind you normally see… It"s kind of like a Chinese one…

I looked at the house, then at the Flygon. “You"re living here from now on. I"m going to take care of you, okay?” it said, smiling at me. “My name"s Torazo.”

“I-I"m…Aizayelle,” I said hesitantly, standing outside the opening of the house. The Flygon flew in, beckoning me to come in as well. “Come on, get inside before it turns dark,” he said.

I reluctantly walked in.

Torazo led me to a room in where paintings of various dragons, ancient Pokemon, and Legendaries were etched onto the walls. “Wh-What"s this room?” I asked.

“I"m going to have to train you about fighting. You seem capable…” Torazo replied, then he began to lecture me about the avian arts, and a little bit of draconian, along with the basic ones.

My life changed since then.

Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.) Fly, Calm Mind, Wing Attack, Shadow Ball
Weapon Choice: (Optional~) Shurikens. EHEHEHEH–
Theme: (Optional, but fun~) This.
Specialty: (Like if your demon can do something special, like shoot fire bolts, despite not being a fire-type) Aiza can use dragon attacks, but only when she needs to.
Other: (Fun stuff here~) We live for RPs! Also, Aiza"s actually, like, 100 years old. She just doesn"t notice.

[/details]

[spoilerTorazo:4btc0qpw]Name: Torazo
Nicknames: (If any~) None
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.) Torazo"s a very strong Flygon. He does anything to protect those he loves, and a good teacher to Aiza. He hates fighting, but he does it for the sake of his and many, many others" safety.
Species: Flygon
Appearance: A normal Flygon
History/Background: (Optional but preferred~) …Same as Aiza"s, except it"s in his view.
Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.) DragonBreath, Fly, Dragon Pulse, Sandstorm.
Weapon Choice: (Optional~) Nope.
Theme: (Optional, but fun~) This. (I swear this song is beautiful ;A;)
Specialty: (Like if your demon can do something special, like shoot fire bolts, despite not being a fire-type) He can control water.
Other: (Fun stuff here~) He"s four thousand years old in this one…eheheheh… Anyways, we live for RPs!

[/details]

It’s somewhat late, so I’ll finish this later. We live for RPs!

EDIT: Finally finished! Also, added a new character. :la:

[spoilerElizabeli:29igwssj]Name: Elizabeli
Nicknames: (If any~)Elise, Eliza
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.)Elise is known to be a very gentle spirit around fellow demons, and still shows this trait around mortals, however, once they least expect it, she becomes a ruthless killer, decimating them with her scythe.
Species: Gardevoir
Appearance: Wears a veil over her face; most of her body is a subtle yet mystifying black, with the rest being red for the remaining outer areas, with the eyes being a piercing goldenrod.
History/Background: (Optional, but preferred~)Eliza was once a normal Gardevoir with a normal color scheme, until one day she came across a bustling city. She wandered through the city until she noticed a public swimming pool. She entered the hot tub, where a Gallade was relaxing. They both starting flirting, which they did for a while…until “the incident” happened. They were talking about going to a salon together, when Eliza saw a Spinarak on the Gallade"s head while they were still in the hot tub. She used her psychic abilities to fling the spider into the deep end of the swimming pool…along with the Gallade. It was then she realized he couldn"t swim. After a minute or so of struggling, the Gallade drowned. Throughout this time she was too shocked to do anything. The next day, an Alakazam used its psychic powers to lift the drowned Gallade out of the pool. They later had a funeral. The following night, Eliza was visited by a spirit in her bedroom. A Dusknoir, the long dead friend of the Gallade that Eliza drowned. The Dusknoir explained in surprisingly accurate detail what Eliza did to the Gallade to remind her of what happened the day before. When Eliza had enough, she begged the Dusknoir to stop. He refused, and cursed Eliza into becoming a demon with the color scheme she has today. She was then banished to a faraway forest, home to many Aipom, Ambipom, Bidoof, Mankey, Primeape and other forest-dwelling Pokemon. A young Aipom noticed Eliza, and gave her a veil to wear over her face. She stayed in the forest for a few days, and then set off to other areas. She found a demon city, full of her kind. The city looked perfectly normal, just with demons dwelling inside. She lives in the city to this day.
Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.)Attract, Fling, Psychic, Shadow Ball.
Weapon Choice: (Optional~)Scythe
Theme: (Optional, but fun~)Vector to the Heavens-Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days. It symbolizes the graveness of Eliza"s past life.
Specialty: (Like if your demon can do something special, like shoot fire bolts, despite not being a fire-type)She can use her feminine charm to reel in unsuspecting mortals, then finish them off with her scythe, which she keeps hidden in her gown, when they feel relaxed enough.(Please don"t look at this character specialty the wrong way. I was trying something different.)
Other: (Fun stuff here~)She can throw her scythe like a boomerang, a la Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts.

[/details]

[spoilerHenrik:29igwssj]Name: Henrik
Nicknames: (If any~) Sir Henrik-“That"s MR. Sir Henrik to you.”
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.) Henrik is a generally calm character, but once engaged in a battle, he becomes a glutton for action.
Species: Lucario.
Appearance: Your standard Lucario, but wearing a coat.
History/Background: (Optional, but preferred.~) Henrik doesn"t really talk about his past, though it"s believed that he was once an assassin.
Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.) Close Combat, Swords Dance, Extremespeed, Flash Cannon.
Weapon Choice: (Optional.~) A purple bladed beam katana with four same colored energy spikes coming out from the blade holder.
Theme: (Optional, but fun!~) We Are Finally Cowboys-No More Heroes.
Other: (Fun stuff here!~) Prefers to be called Mr. Sir Henrik. (Does this character remind you of someone from a certain video game? :la: )

[/details]

Question: For the appearance, can you post a picture to give others a better understanding of what your character looks like? o-o

Woo, first time signing up for an RP in the forums. owo

Sorra:

Name: Sorra
Nicknames: (If any~) Dunno…
Personality: (Please put at LEAST a full sentence explaining your personality.) She often looks like that she wants to kill you, even though it isn"t her intention…Anymore, anyway. She doesn"t know the value of other pokemon. It only takes one strong move to make her back off, as even with her paintbrush, she"s weak. She"s also very, very gullible. She doesn"t like to fight, so she often will support others from behind instead.
Species: Eevee
Appearance: Sorra"s fur consists of a lighter version of the color brown than most eevees, not to mention she has black ear tips and white paws. Her tail tip also is black, and the outer rim is outlined with white. She has three orange stripes on her back. She has polydactyl paws with five on each.
History/Background: (Optional but preferred~) She has always wanted to evolve into a Flareon ever since she was young, and has had a general attraction to fire. When she finally found a fire stone, it appeared that she was unable to evolve for some reason. Not too long after finding out she can"t evolve, she found a paint brush. She soon realized that it could interact with reality after falling into one of her own drawings. Before she knew it, she was on a rampage, burning everything that was flammable. After she burned a entire forest, she stopped using the paintbrush almost entirely, but she keeps it around in case of emergencies. Since then, she"s lived in a isolated place cut off from the rest of the world.
Moves: (You can have up to 4 possible moves for your species.) Helping Hand, Tackle, Quick Attack and Bite.
Weapon Choice: (Optional~) She carries around a paint brush that interacts with reality, but she rarely uses it. When she does use it however, it"s oftenly used to draw flames to burn her enemies.
Theme: (Optional but fun!~) http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Gg290v572Zw Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Piano Version)
Other: (Fun stuff here!~) I"msuchaderp.
WeliveforRPs.

Hi. I don’t know if I’m supposed to PM you first or something, so sorry if I do, but here I go:

Klaus/Alakazam-Mortal

Name: Klaus
Nicknames: None, really.
Personality: Klaus is serious and hates immature people. He is stern, but is a true fighter in which he won"t give up. Usually agitated a lot(with his partner"s attitude and the stupid people around him) he never really cares for much. Klaus is smart and thinks over things through and is also (fairly) kind to an extent.
Species: Alakazam.
Appearance: He"s an Alakazam, yet he has a longer mustache.
History/Background: Klaus used to live in Mossdeep City where he was transferred so he could become a mage. He started schooling training with his master, an Alakazam(Klaus was an Abra back then). A few years into his training, barbarians attacked the town and killed most of the residents inside, including his master. Klaus was devoid of any protection and thus became a hermit, exploring the land and training, that is until he met Franz.
Moves: Teleport, Signal Beam, Charge Beam, Shadow Ball. Klaus has something that sets him apart from the(most of the) rest of the other Alakazams; the ability to telepathetically talk to and transport people around a 100 feet radius around him.
Weapon Choice: Magic spoons that he controls with his mind to shoot beams and sometimes even melee.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G2ihH2Dx5k
Specialty: Klaus has something that sets him apart from the(most of the) rest of the other Alakazams; the ability to telepathetically talk to and transport people around a 100 feet radius around him.
Other: Klaus is younger than he looks, actually.

We live for RPs

Franz/Charizard-Mortal

Name: Franz
Nicknames: Once again, nothing really.
Personality: Franz is a menacing Charizard, but he is reckless most of the time, yet kind hearted. He will rush to subjects without giving them some thought, leaving him to get confused to what others are saying. If a close friend is on the verge of death(e.g: kidnapped, bleeding) Franz will put everything he has to save that person. He"s confused about his sexuality; though, as in if another male gets too close to him; he will be insecure and question him. Moves such as Stone Edge make him cringe, though. The Sun also depletes his health a lot; so he shouldn"t be in the sun for long.
Species: Charizard
Appearance: A regular Charizard, yet his wings and talons(or should I say claws?) are slightly larger than usual.
History/Background: Franz was a regular Charmander living in a regular town in a regular home; nothing was particularly exciting, but one day he got bored of it all and ran away from home. He taught himself how to fight; close and long range; and he became a… ninja. He eventually met up with Klaus, in which the duo became fast friends and traveled together.
Moves: Heat Wave, Outrage, Thunderpunch, and Fly.
Weapon Choice: Wings, claws, fire breath, etc.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLPT8pQtTJk&noredirect=1
Other: shrug We… uh live for RPs?

Chester/Sandslash-Demon

Name: Chester
Nicknames: once again, nothing.
Personality: Chester is a sadistic hunter who never really cares much for life. He kills other pokemon for the sadistic pleasure of watching them suffer; and laughs manically when they"re dead. He"s cold hearted and never really cares for anyone but himself. One day, he plans to annihilate all life in the world. Also, once he sees his prey; he never lets go of it, no matter how long it takes. Chester isn"t really scared of much except humiliation.
Species: Sandslash
Appearance: A regular Sandslash, though with several scars on his face and bloodshot eyes.
History/Background: Chester was a nice, little Sandshrew who was nice to others and gave them food and such. During his nice streak, he was bullied by a couple pokemon who pushed him around and stole his lunch money. Other pokemon stopped caring about his good deeds, and he was left alone. Soon, he became a loner. One day, Chester was being bullied again, but then he realized he needed to fight back. It struck him that he couldn"t live like this; so he sharpened and trained himself for months. A few days after his training, the bullies tried assaulting him, but Chester ran up and stabbed one of them right in the chest. It went through the heart, and he lay dead. The others tried running, so they were assaulted as well. Later, he had a bounty on his head and he killed others when he was a killer.
Moves: Crush Claw, Night Slash, Drill Run, and Stone Edge.
Weapon Choice: His sword-like claws which he uses to stab people.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_58-XYXuJMs
Other: nothing besides we live for RPs

Percival/Rayquaza-Legendary

[details]
Name: Percival
Nicknames: The Lord of the Skies(as he was being referred to by Franz)
Personality: Percival is a wise Rayquaza who brings justice to bad people and brings good to nice people. In a sense of Karma, he assimilates the rude and harsh and helps the weak and good. He fights against the war against the demons and sometimes rushes through things. He"s strong, but has a weakness for cold climate. Glaciers scare him, as well as near death situations. Any ice type, for that matter.
Species: Rayquaza
Appearance: A normal Rayquaza
History/Background: Percival used to live in Sky Tower, before it was destroyed by the demons. Then, Percival became a military leader and fought against the war against the demons, but he had a screw up and let villages get destroyed. He was fired and then lived in the shadows, hiding from mankind itself not wanting to face humiliation. One day though, he went to the ice and found a frozen Kuma, which then the duo explored the skies. Franz flew up and met both of them; but now the quad travel separately(with Kuma and Percival and Franz with Klaus)
Moves: Fly, Extremespeed, Outrage, and Fire Blast.
Weapon Choice: His Tail, claws, etc. Also, he"s equipped with a Sky Melodica and knows to play his hometown"s theme music(Sky Tower BGM) on it.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGUGAHTPcak
Other: He"s actually 300 years old, but he acts and looks much younger.

[/details]12-2-12:
K.U.M.A/Metagross-Pseudo Legendary

Name: K.U.M.A
Nicknames: Kontrolled Utility Machine Attack or Kuma
Personality: Kuma is a Metagross adapted to many climates, such as not having a meltdown in the hot sun or a shutdown in the cold climate. Kuma is an artillery war machine. Kuma, for some odd reason, can transform into many objects, such as headphones or a mini camera, or a giant robot; virtually anything metallic… As he is, he is a computer who stores information of the pokemon he meets. Kuma is serious, and usually analyzes data of anything he meets.
Species: Metagross.
Appearance: A normal Metagross.
History/Background: Kuma was created by a scientist who was fighting against the war. Kuma was supposedly the best robot in the world, and he could fight on his own. But, he was being depended on, and one day he was bought by Percival, who used him to fight. Kuma did not object; since that was his duty after all, but one day he was shut down and brought to a laboratory where the scientists for the other party started to tweak him so he would fight for them, but one of the screwed up and rebooted him; and he was mad. He exploded the laboratory and tried to find Percival; but to no avail. Then, Kuma started living in the cold environment where he was hidden from society, and met up with a couple Cubchoo. They asked what his name was, and he replied with Kuma. They then said, " Isn"t that the Japanese name for bear?". Kuma then fled, and thought about his life; but got frozen because of a fight between a Glalie and a Froslass. Hidden in the ice for a few hundred years, he was found by Percival, and the two explored together in the skies. They also meet Klaus and Franz several times, but never really explore with each other.
Moves: Explosion, Bullet Punch, Hammer Arm, and Ice Punch. Kuma can use Explosion, except he doesn"t faint but has to reboot himself which takes minutes.
Weapon Choice: his 4 hands, etc
Theme: either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWx_kedyPpA or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_8qx1ujVDY
Other: Kuma is as old as Percival. He can also transform into any Steel Type he wishes; since he is an artillery weapon and has the highest technology; but he keeps his palette and has a slight cooldown after he changes.

12-7-12
Orxo/Banette Demon

Name: Orxo
Nicknames: None, really.
Personality: Orxo is a mysterious Banette who hunts with Chester and is usually serious and charming. Usually, he tries to gain people"s trust and then stab them in the back when they don"t expect it. He"s the kind of guy who LOVES to play pranks, and tries to have a good mood. Orxo usually tries to hunt down people who doesn"t like his jokes, because he tries to be funny all the time. He always tries to get the point, and dislikes side conversation. He hates dark types, and cringes at the sight of another ghost type because he wants to be unique. He"s also a bit sadistic, but not as much as Chester is. Though, when he is mad, he can get crazy and a dark aura forms around him, powering his attacks.
Species: Banette
Appearance: A normal Banette, except he has a scar on his forehead.
History/Background: Orxo was a prankster Shuppet who loved sneaking behind local townspeople and making them scream. But, then eventually they got tired of it and kicked him out. Orxo then wandered around, sad, but then he realized he needed to take revenge. He traveled along and trained, eventually evolving himself into a Banette. He went back to the village who kicked him out, and killed most of the townspeople. Now, he is wanted, but then he met Chester, who then realized that he needed a partner and the duo worked well with eachother just fine. Orxo now takes a journey with Chester and usually kills people who he meets.
Moves: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, and Screech. When Orxo uses Will-O-Wisp, he slowly melts the soul of the afflicted pokemon.
Weapon Choice: Two daggers which he uses to stab people.
Theme: something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Q7XPO6lqo
Other: Orxo is about a few thousand years old, but he looks and acts much, much younger.

HOLY MUFFIN NUCKSLE, TORAZO’S OLDER THAN PERCIVAL. /shot/

well Percival isn’t the ONLY rayquaza out there, just so you know :P

and he was one of the newer ones, I guess

OMG!! I’m back after a bunch of school and family related stuff!! […Stupid grandpa…throws a mudkip at him]
Should we wait for more people or start as soon as possible? (If we wait, I’ll prolly add another charrie…or two more~)

I’m fine either way, I don’t mind all that much. xD

I hope you don’t mind if I changed the form order a little bit, it makes things easier for me to read if I need to come back to it. We live for RPs right?
[spoilerCaliber-Reshiram-Legendary:37zwafbx]Name: Caliber
Nicknames: Cale (Kay-l)
Species: Reshiram
Appearance:

Moves: Blue Flare, Outrage, Psychic, Hyper Voice
Weapon Choice: A sword with a small hollow pipe going through it which releases flames out of the hilt, covering the sword in flames. Caliber doesn"t like to use this sword, let alone using it"s full destructive capabilities.
Personality: Caliber is highly protective of his “sister”. He doesn"t allow others to get too close to her, especially other males. He doesn"t show his feelings for her and tends to be rather cold to everyone including her, but it"s so she learns not to trust anyone. Unfortunately he upsets her but he would rather be hated by her than to have her in danger.
History/Background: Caliber, being a legendary Pokemon was well known and extremely powerful and respected by millions. From a noble family, his mother, also a Reshiram was the queen of a thriving city of Pokemon. The city was well guarded and Caliber, the prince was well trained in combat and well educated. His father was almost never home, he was a famous demon hunter who saved many Pokemon from demon attacks. Despite his family asking him not too, they had to respect his decision, not strong enough to make him change his opinions. Caliber never cared that much for his father, but when his mother fell ill and eventually passed away he became the king. On her deathbed his mother told her he had a half-sister. A young Giratina who wasn"t allowed to stay in the family because the father would have killed her. Caliber was furious and set off to find her but found he was unable to harm her also. She was only young and it wasn"t her fault that everything had happened the way it did. Caliber figured it wasn"t safe to bring her home as their father would be stronger and probably would be able to hurt her this time. He decided to hide her away and looked after her. After the demons started to attack their homes, Caliber began to worry about her safety more and more. Eventually he left the kingdom to look after his sister. He knew the rest of his family, in particular his brother, would be able to look after it while he was away. He and his half-sister wandered around the world trying to find a place to call home. Everywhere was dangerous for them. The terrain was too rough, there were wars too close by or there were simply no ways for them to survive there. Eventually Caliber and Angelus worked together helping people they came across.
Theme: Across The Line-Linken Park
Other: He is considered a traitor by his own people for abandoning the kingdom, but he handed the responsibilities to his brother and the others in his family. His brother is a Zekrom.

[/details]
[spoilerAngelus-Giratina-Legendary:37zwafbx]Name: Angelus
Nicknames: Angelica, Angel
Species: Giratina
Appearance:
Moves: Shadow Force, Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse.
Weapon Choice: Wings, claws, attacks etc…
Personality: Angelus is innocent and sweet. She panics at the sight of blood. Despite her legendary status and large size, she is not very strong. She is being taught by her brother, but her weakness is not her strength. It"s her hesitance to attack. She is gullible because she doesn"t like to see the worst in people. Even though this is true, she is not stupid and does take into account the things people want her to do. She stays close to those she trusts and always tends to hesitate when fighting.
History/Background: Angelus is daughter of Caliber"s father, but not his mother. She was abandoned at birth because both of her parents were ashamed and didn"t want her. When her egg hatched she found herself in a cave with no idea what to do. Raised by a demon Ninetales she learnt not to judge others whether they were a demon or not, she even had a tough time dealing with the fact that she wasn"t a demon, yet the person who raised her was. The Ninetales was once a secret friend of Caliber"s mother and once Angelus had hatched, she immediately sent her a message. The message didn"t arrive until 3 years later. Caliber"s mother kept it from her son and told her friend why. The Ninetales respected the decision and taught the Giratina how to survive and blend in with other Pokemon.
The demon bore no grudge against mortals and didn"t participate in any of the battles between them, which was confusing to many and neither side trusted her. When the demon sensed her friend was falling ill, she disappeared. Caliber found Angelus a year later, on her own and very weak. He looked after the young Giratina and looked after her. Unknown to both of them, the demon Ninetales was always following them, watching the baby Giratina grow into a teenager. Slowly though, Angelus is able to sense the familiar aura of the Ninetales and is slowly beginning to question her unexplained disappearance.
Theme: Forever-Fireflight
Other: Nope…

[/details]
[spoilerCorona-Shiny Ninetales-Demon:37zwafbx]Name: Corona
Nicknames: 9-Tailed-Demon
Species: Shiny Ninetales
Appearance:

Moves: Hidden Power, Protect, Double Team, Confuse Ray.
Weapon Choice: A dagger which she hides in the fur around her neck. It is cloaked in a special poison she makes which paralyses the area it hits. This poison is difficult to make so she won"t use it if she can"t defeat them with her normal attacks.
Specialty: Like most skilled Ninetales, she can lay curses and spells on others. This part of her was enhanced by her demonic powers. She can control the path of fire and can change her Hidden Power type at will. Her Confuse Ray creates illusions and hallucinations.
Personality: Extremely wise and powerful. No-one has ever won a battle against this Nine-Tailed monster.
History/Background: It has been said that she can possess those who even glance at her and she can control them at any moment. That was a story from over 3000 years ago, around the time she was believed to have died at the hands of a legendary demon hunter. She had in fact hypnotized him and escaped, but not without injury. She has a small scar on her left thigh which was she received from the legendary sword “Akuma Satsugai-sha”, or “Demon Slayer”. After her escape she went into hiding. She stopped dying her fur purple and black and went back to her original fur color, a stunning silver and blue. She was lonely and had nothing to do, but when she heard the lonely cries of a lost baby Pokemon she went to investigate. Straight away she sensed the power of a familiar Pokemon, a husband of a close friend she had. She knew they were related. She cared for it until it was barely a child until her older brother came and took her. Corona, afraid he wouldn"t be able to take care of her followed her for the 3 years they wandered the world trying to find somewhere place to live. She kept her presence hidden and made sure she was not to be found by them.
She wanted to go back to her life, but she had been changed. The child had changed her. She used to be a bloodthirsty monster but now she was soft. Angered yet understanding she decided to go home, then she sensed a danger far greater than any. The legendary demon slayer who she had once fought so many years ago…he was alive. He had been sealed away because it was believed that he was corrupted by the souls of the demons he slayed and was to become one of them. She feared for her life, but more for Angelus and the balance. She set off on a journey to find him and stop him and to seal him away the way he had been so long ago.
Theme: My Immortal-Evanescence
Other: She is 5789 years old. Far exceeding the natural limit of a Ninetales, let alone an ordinary Pokemon.
She does not look as old as that though. If people ask how old she is, she"d say she was about 300.

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerHunter-Rhyperior-Mortal:37zwafbx]Name: “Hunter”
Nicknames: “The Demon Slayer”
Species: Rhyperior
Appearance:

Moves: Rock Wrecker, Aqua Tail, Drill Run, Thunder Punch.
Weapon Choice: Heavy Sword “Demon Slayer”.
Personality: Aggressive, rude and hot-headed in a battle. Outside of battle he is serious and tends to make fun of his comrades who despise him for it. He thinks much of himself but he is valued because of how much he helps others.
History/Background: Not much is known about Hunter"s childhood and it isn"t known if that is even his real name or not. All we know is that he fought demons and was sealed away because it was believed that he was dangerous after his constant encounters with demons. Turns out he was just too used to fighting and got bored when he had no competition. He was extremely angry when his last prey escaped, a purple and black Ninetales who narrowly escaped him. He is bent on finding her then killing her as she was the one who ruined his reputation.
Theme: —
Other: I won"t be using Hunter and his gang a lot, I just thought you might need to know a little about him.
His team consists of a Chansey, Sceptile, Ninjask, Pikachu and of course himself.

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerHelios-Volcarona-Demon:37zwafbx]Name: Helios
Nicknames:
Species: Volcarona
Appearance:

Moves: Fiery Dance, Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Morning Sun
Weapon Choice: His own abilities
Specialty: He can create and control ice and snow.
Personality: Kind, friendly and honest. He is a demon but he"s a “lover, not a fighter”.
History/Background: Helios once fell in love with a Pokemon, a mortal. Unfortunately she was killed by other demons and it scarred him for life. Furious at what his own kind had done he went on a rampage, killing those to avenge her, but it didn"t help. He mourned in his cave and didn"t come out. During his time in that cave he couldn"t help but remember what his lover was like. They would walk through the autumn woods and admire the golden colours, they would go to the beach and admire the sun but she hated the cold. She hated it, being a grass type, a Roserade to be exact. What made things worse, while he was in that cave he discovered something. All the time he was in that cave, it snowed. It snowed, even in the sunlight. He hated his powers because of how they reminded him of the periods they would stay inside and shield themselves from the icy cold.
Theme: Fix You-Coldplay
Other:

[/details]

Alright… we’re accepted, right? (just want to clarify since there’s nothing in the thread that says we are)

Edit: Added K.U.M.A to my character list.

I hope im not too late to sign up

north-mortal

Name: north
nicknames:none
Species: dewott-mortal
appearance:looks like a normal dewoot with the exception of cracked schalops and a scar on the left side of his face both of which were caused from a battle with a sceptile (which he won with fatal results for the sceptile)he also wears a focus band on his head and a pouch with an everstone to keep him from evolving into a samurott
History/background: North"s life was fairly uneventful until he evolved into a dewott which was also when he met sceptile. sceptile taught north how to fight but was just using him to help him take an everstone from two treecko brotherswho had found it. to convince north to help him the sceptile told north that the two treeckos had robbed it from him. they found the treeckos an quickly disposed of them but before they died something one of the treeckos said caused north to realize the truth and afterwards he confronted the sceptile and a battle ensued he won at the cost of damaging his scahlops and scarring the left side of his face but he did get the everstone and the focus band they were carrying
moves:razor shell,hidden power, swords dance, acrobatics
weapon choice:schalops,
theme:sacrifice pmd2
other:is a rager (no typo read the gregor the overlander series

trying to convert a character from one pokemon world to antoher is very difficult :rage:
ah well another one

popcorn-demon

Name:popcorn
Species:grovyle
Personality: popcorn is cold, dangerous, sly, and has an evil mindset with the exception being a softspot for most pokemon under level 5
appearance: like a gray and red grovyle
history: this shall be added at a later date when i have either written it or chosen a past from one of my many reincarnations of popcorn.
Moves: leaf blade, razor leaf, Dig, hidden power(fire)
Theme:pmd2 temporal spire
specialty:moves at speeds faster than a ninjask
other: popcorn is horrible if it comes to anything that he needs to be distanced from the enemy

ill write the history soon i made up this popcorn in about 10 minutes
if im not tooo late i might add another character but im not sure converting norths background from my fanfic into something that would be similar but still make sense was hard enough

Luraila:ACCEPTED
Maraia:ACCEPTED
Sorra:ACCEPTED
Nuxl:ACCEPTED
Sapphy128:ACCEPTED
Popcorn3155:Someone didn’t read the rules! :rage:
The RP shall start soon! THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE! :D
Edited my forms a bit

sorry about that if i think i might be late to sign up for something i usualy miss the extra little things like that i dont know why ive just never been to attentive but here is that little thing off of rule 8 if im still not to latewe live for Rps. once again sorry about that

I changed Eliza’s theme to something more fitting. :la:

We live for RPs

Gracia

Name: Gracia Solara
Nicknames: Grace
Personality: Gracia is quite serious at times, unless with Leo, who seem to make her but for relaxed.
Species: Espeon
Appearance: A normal Espeon, but instead of a red gem, has a blue gem. Which mean she"s associated with Time
History/Background: Gracia was born in the Time Shrine. Her mother was the original Maiden of the shrine, but during her Miko(Priestess) Training, her mother and father were killed by Demons. So she seeks out revenge against them, along with her boyfriend, Leo.
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Morning Sun.
Weapon Choice: Beads that look like this that float above her back. (Exactly like Ammy from Okami)
Theme: Ran"s PCB Theme: A Maiden"s Illusionary Funeral ~ Necro-Fantasy
Other: Priestess of the Shrine of Time. She also has the ability to see pass and future events, but something needs to hint at it. (Like touching a dead body to see what happened. Think of the Dimensional Scream, except others can see it.)

Leo

Name: Leonard Spiritum
Nicknames: Leon, Leo.
Personality: Leo is very calm. This may be the reason why Gracia is relaxed around him. He is also very smart. He also is overprotective to Gracia and would kill himself to save her.

Species: Umbreon
Appearance: A Shiny Umbreon.
History/Background: Leo grew up as one of the hands at the Shrine of Time. His parents assisted Gracia"s parents and the two got to play with each other as Eevee, but that friendship became love later on. Along with Gracia"s parents, Leo"s parents both died trying to protect Gracia"s. So Leo accompanied Gracia to fight the Demons.
Moves: Dark Pulse, Hidden Power(Fighting), Protect, Moonlight.
Weapon Choice: None.
Theme:
Normal: Yuyuko"s TD theme: Ghost Lead

Enraged:Marisa Kirisame"s GFW theme: Magus Night

Other:

Lord Dialga

Name:
Personality: Dialga is easily angered by things. But he his a kind Pokemon at heart
Species: Dialga
Appearance: Dialga
History/Background:
Moves: Roar of Time, Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon
Weapon Choice: Blades of Time
Theme: Arceus" theme (HEY A POKEMON THEME! :!!: )
Other:

Reoccuring Demon : Lady Weavile

Name: Lady Weavile
Nicknames:
Personality: Very cunning, and witty. Not someone you"d want to meet in a dark ally
Species: Weavile
Appearance: A Weavile with long claws. Wears Jewel crown.

Moves: Night Slash, Ice Punch, Surf, Beat up.
Weapon Choice: Claws and Sneasel Servants
Theme: SA Satori"s Theme: Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye
Specialty: Able to create apparitions of Sneasels to do her bidding

Common Demons :Sneasels:

Species: Sneasels
Appearance: Looks like Sneasels, though some may be apparitions made by Lady Weavile.
Moves: Range from: Cut, Ice Beam, Night Slash, Dig, Thief, Protect, and Double Team.

NOTE: Gracia’s power is only because she is associated with the Shrine of Time.

Lman: You’re ACCEPTED!

I’m removing the Hunter Rhyperior because I probably won’t use him much anyway.
PS. Yes the name sharing (of the Zoroark and the Rhyperior) is intentional.
PPS. The only characters you’ll see lots of are my main 3. Corona, Caliber and Angelus and these first 2. Kaiser and Sk-I mean, -cough- the Togepi.
PPPS. I just don’t like having to create a ‘every so often’ character that I might need to remind of a lot so I just write a whole info thing so I don’t forget.

[spoilerKaiser/Hunter-Zoroark-Demon:3n6rkvve]Name: -Unknown- (psst, hey, hey…Kaiser SHH!)
Nicknames: Hunter
Personality: Agresive, violent and bloodthirsty. His murderous attitude is even worse in his release form. He has a “soft spot” however, for a certain Pokemon he will eventually befriend.
Species: Zoroark
Appearance: His bead can change colour to match his emotions, although he"s not even sure what each colour means.

History/Background: The Zoroark found himself one night in the middle of a desert, the searing heat was too much for him and it was likely that he had fainted, but he had no memories left of anything, not even his name.
He wandered the world alone, not even knowing of his own demonic blood. It was sealed away deep within him, a hibernation state you could say.
Moves: Night Daze, Dig, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball.
Weapon Choice: He has various weapons but prefers to use his own body. He also owns a stash of TMs and HMs which he shares with his “partner”.
Theme: Dance with the Devil-Breaking Benjamin
Specialty: He has “psychic” powers so he can move things and hurt others with them, although there appears to be no weaknesses or strengths against Pokemon types. His demonic powers are amplified and show their true forms in his “release” state, where his powers awaken. It is said that when he reaches this form, all his illusions can deal actual damage and become real.
Other: He is quite the hoarder…
His release form looks much like larger, differently coloured Zoroark, although his shadow tells the true story…

[/details]

[spoiler-Currently unnamed-Togepi-Demon:3n6rkvve]Name:
Nicknames:
Personality: This togepi is unusually positive and cheerful. She loves to sing and dance but will do almost anything in her power to make her closest friends happy. She is obviously a dependent on her carer. She wants to make everyone happy.
Species: Togepi
Appearance:
History/Background: An egg that was recently found by Hunter.
Moves: Growl, Charm, Hidden Power, Extrasensory.
Weapon Choice:
Theme: Take Us Back-Alela Diane
Specialty: She can change her Hidden Power"s element type. She needs to find out how to do this properly first.
Other:

[/details]
[hr][/hr]
[spoilerRaven-Leavanny-Mortal:3n6rkvve]Name: Raven
Nicknames:
Personality: Raven is a loner who thinks that being fast and strong is enough to win a battle. Despite this, she is a great strategist but prefers to fight her battles as they go rather than planning ahead. She"s more than willing to help others come up with a plan though. She is an intelligent, silent killer who is graceful in her own ways, despite her unlucky typing.
Species: Leavanny
Appearance:

History/Background: Raven, an orphaned Pokemon had her parents taken from her by a sword wielding Rhydon. Her mother was a demon, but her father was not and one died protecting the other. She never learnt much of her parent"s killer, but remembers the sword he held. She had a large cut on her abdomen created by the heavy sword and it never healed, even through her evolution. Eventually she trained and made a living out of being an assassin in her Leavanny form. She created a small team to help her with her work and they all work well together, Raven being the strategist and the leader. She would often to things on her own though.
Moves: X-Scissor, Leaf Blade, Camouflage, Protect.
Weapon Choice: Her own scythe like arms, poison darts, throwing stars, daggers, swords. She can use pretty much any weapon available, from things as small as darts to heavy hammers and mallets and she can even push herself to an extent where she could use other Pokemon as weapons.
Theme: Philistine-No More Heroes 2
Other:

[/details]
[spoilerKamakiri-Scyther-Mortal:3n6rkvve]Name: Kamakiri
Nicknames: Kiri, Kiki
Personality: Kamakiri is cheerful and friendly. She is afraid of being alone and loves to make friends, but she also has a bad time keeping jobs because she is clumsy.
Species: Scyther
Appearance:
History/Background: Kamakiri was always clumsy. She lost out on many job opportunities because of it and often got fired in her first few weeks, sometimes days. When she was being attacked by a demon hunter who believed she was a demon, she was saved by Raven. Raven had been sent to kill him because he was a thief who borrowed money from many places and wasted it on silly things and was never able to pay it back. Raven found that the Scyther would not leave her alone and taught her how to defend herself, but Kamakiri always hesitated in using her moves because she was too afraid of getting close up and had bad aim. Raven took Kamakiri in and she took the position of the supporter, raising stats then sharing them with her team mates. If left alone she could easily lead to a secure victory, but it will be increasingly difficult to get her considering she raises her own stats and will be protected by the other team members.
Raven is her role model and she does her very best to prove that she can look after herself and can help the team in her own way.
Moves: Aerial Ace, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Agility
Weapon Choice: Her scythes.
Theme: Where Have You Been-Rihanna
Other:

[/details]
[spoilerAstral-Garchomp-Demon:3n6rkvve]Name: Astral
Nicknames: Star
Personality: Gullible, naive. She refuses to see the worst in people and thinks anyone can change. She tries to trust people, even when what they do is obviously evil or against her ideals.
Species: Shiny Garchomp
Appearance:

History/Background: She was hunted as a Gible, hey shiny colouration was believed to be part of a demonic nature. Even though she was a demon, her colour had nothing to do with it. Eventually she became a Garchomp and the difference was less noticeable, it was only that she was darker than others.
Moves: Dragon Rush, Dig, Stone Edge, Flamethrower.
Weapon Choice: Her own weapons (claws, fangs etc…)
Theme: She Wolf-David Guetta feat. Sia
Specialty: She can turn into sand. She can manipulate fire, but she can"t create it unless she uses her Flamethrower attack.
Other:

[/details]