Rebalance Jailbreak Tunnel Recruit Rates

it seems odd to me how low these recruit rates are, because at the level youre supposed to attempt jailbreak tunnel, you have no way of getting much recruit rate boosts, which ends up with stuff like this:

for reference, i ran sourroot cave and got a fair number of potential recruits. the recruit rates there are as follows:

as such, i would suggest a buff to jailbreak tunnels recruit rates. i feel maybe a range of 7-10% would be fair but 0.5% is way too low, especially because these pokemon arent really gamebreaking but should be accessible to new players

After taking an alt here earlygame without boosting it at all, I think the entire dungeon probably needs an overhaul–not just the recruit rates.

But ignoring that, I do agree.

3 Likes

Originally I suppose this could have been meant to encourage players to rerun the dungeon and thus find different paths, but with the addition of shinies, and their lack of bolstered recruit rate, this does seem odd compared to similar dungeons, so I suppose I agree, and also with Leo, but also honestly a lot of dungeons need to be edited to be caught up with the time there are a lot of inconsistencies, which is a by product of overlapping narratives, a lot of different staff have had a lot of different plans for pmu. Which for what it provides in spices and color costs it in linearity and consistency.

1 Like

good catch definitely worth a look over on the rates as well as the rewards in the special room perhaps (the 4 keys place)? :+1:

1 Like