Reworking Mystic Coven's Endboxes

hi, today id like to bring attention to mystic coven, a dungeon that got a lot of attention a month or two ago due to being included in the 1.5x exp boost event around hc

i personally really like this dungeon, it gives pretty good exp, but it isn’t phenomenal or anything, and for a lv 55-65 dungeon, it has…
very bad rewards.

many other dungeons in this lv range have good rewards like useful tms or even weather rocks and nuggets, so i think this loot list could use a revamp

here are a few things i propose:

• tm psychic (which is also found on the floor)
  • tm shadow ball
  • tm shadow claw
  • tm reflect/light screen
  • tm incinerate (the bosses are fennekin family)
  • ghost/psychic/normal dusts
  • reaper cloth (dusknoir is in the dungeon)
  • dusk stone (mismagius is a boss, and the dungeon is accessible only at night)
  • revival herb + mushroom + big mushroom (seem liike witchy ingredients anyway)
  • rotten apple (like in dream grove as a trash item) or huge apple… or frozen big apple lol
  • trapped scarf (only available in tanren chambers and crystal castle, very rare drop)
  • foggy rock (because of all the psychic and ghost types, this could be a very rare drop. its currently ekop locked)

these are just a bunch of items i thought might be appropriate using dungeons in a similar level range as a guideline, i dont think all should be added at once (lol) but maybe some of these could work?

feel free to input in the replies, i think buffing the endboxes would get mystic coven more use as a dungeon, which would be great :)

some of the suggestions kinda don’t fit but the mobile scarf would be real nice as it is a really core item for end game and would make this dungeon a decent place to farm for them since the dungeon isin’t too too long

1 Like

This dungeon’s rewards have been upgraded (along with a minor visual overhaul of the entrance map)

3 Likes