Storage/assembly arranging.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while.
Mainly it’s about arranging items in said order to manage them better, especially in the assembly, which seems like a huge mess with around 80 pages and soon no more space.

Well… First thing I concerning me was the fact that when you search for a said pokemon you have bunches of, and release one or do pretty much any action afterwards leads to going back to the first page.
What I would love in the assembly is to arrange the list of pokemon instead of having to search for a recruit almost all the time. Also listing for pokedex number could show how many you have of each pokemon, rather than searching it.

The only way you can arrange the storage is by taking out items and putting them in again at a wished order, which is really, really tiring at most times.
Why not have a sort feature that makes the items arrange by types (eatable/ingestable, stackable (23), held, family etc. etc.)?

I mostly wanted this for my own convenience. But I bet other people would find a sorting feature would be great.
(I still really want not to return to the first page after doing an action tho…)

But you can post whatever you think about this suggestion, like what you think, what other things would be a good idea, etc.

I admit, I’m a little bit of a control freak when it comes to my items in my storage, so being able to organize the storage and assembly is something I would personally approve of. :joy:

Heck, it might be kinda nice to have some kind of withdrawable and customizable item sets like there are in PMD Gate to Infinity or Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Just something that would make the storage/assembly nicer and more friendly to use.

yes :D
you wouldn’t believe the number of times that I accidentally forgot something in storage (while setting up shop) because it hid among all the other stuff in my 30 pages of storage. The embarrassment when I had to message a player that I had more of a item that I thought I sold out of. >~< That, and some family items sound just like a normal item
(aka Dawn Jewel (Chikorita family item) and Dawn Stone (evolution item))

I completely agree. Also, I think it would be helpful to possibly list each Pokemon’s moveset in the assembly. This is simply because when I’m not sure if I have a certain Pokemon or not (or if I’m searching for a particular egg move), I accept every single one of those Pokemon. So it’s somewhat annoying when you’re trying to clear out your assembly to have to let the Pokemon join my team, look through the moveset, remember which one is which, and release it.
Yeah, I realize this would be extremely hard to implement, but I mean while we’re at it…

This wouldn’t be hard to implement and it is already planned; however, there are things with higher priorities.