.: Tanren Chambers, a Guide to Everything~ [WIP] :

Just found a TM Sandstorm in Rock 83! Good luck too whoever wants one. Proof?

-Blood.

Sorry, the guide is down again for updating. :dot:

The incoming update will include:~

-A new enhanced structure which makes finding information more easier.
-Some easier routes to access the fake exits or to beat the chambers.
-Recently discovered items in the deluxe boxes.
-New key floors in some chambers.
-Fixes of some bugs and mistakes were found in the guide earlier.
-Mew, and how it appears.

I will do my best to get the guide up again as soon as possible, this process might take about 1~2 days.

Thank you for your cooperation.

*Edit: The guide is up again, enjoy.~ :la:

escape rope can be found at the end of poison chamber

Awesome job Voltray, the guide looks more formal and easy to use~
Keep up the good work. :la:

I found mew at floor 61 of the rock chamber. I didn’t screen it, but superswampert45 and bloodthirst were with me. :la:

Also, you can pass straight through mew without it blocking you.

PROOF

P.S. It killed both superswampert45 & Trans /:
P.S.S. Weather Bands are at B64F Rock.
P.S.S.S. I found a route to the B83F Ice exit.
[spoilerThe Route to 83F Ice.:3ph2iiqj]-Normal B2F (Key)
-Normal B4F (Key)
-Normal B10F (Switch to Dark. Dot: Bottom Left)
-Dark B19F (Key)
-Dark B22F (Switch to Water. Dot: Middle Right)
-Water B35F (Switch to Normal. Dot: Top Middle)
-Normal B38F (Key)
-Normal B44F (Key)
-Normal B45F (Switch to Dark. Dot: Bottom Left)
-Dark B46F (Key)
-Dark B48F (Key)
-Dark B60F (Switch to Ice. Dot: Botom Right.)
-Ice B83F (Exit)

[/details]
P.S.S.S.S. There is no B70F Ice exit.
P.S.S.S.S.S. I have discovered TM Icebeams, Float stones, Revival Herbs, Coronet Rocks, and Full Restores from the 83F Exit in Ice.
-Blood.

i have decided to make a list of all floors you can find mew on so here are a few floors that has been confirmed so far

Known mew floors

electric floor 56

electric floor 66

electric floor 86

ice floor 85

water floor 76

water floor 91

rock floor 61

normal floor 95

grass floor 61

grass floor 71

bug floor 76

i currently made a list of all possible floors mew could be found on and ill add the rest when there done

a screenshot of mew on floor 61 grass

For everyone out there~ Voltray’s post has reached the maximum number of characters. So he can’t edit the post; That would mean deleting some other stuff. We’re currently trying to find a solution. Finding out new routes is okay. Just wanted to say, he can’t add any think to the guide, if that’s what ya’all were hopin’ for

P.S: I’m proud of you voltie~ :3

Couldn’t Voltray just remake this, but reserve a few posts, like what people do in Signature Shops, etc?

Couldn’t Voltray just remake this, but reserve a few posts, like what people do in Signature Shops, etc?[/quote]

I see, nice idea. You say, make a new thread, with half chambers, or even better, one post per chamber? I like your idea. This can be applied. I’ll talk to voltray about this. (I was thinking about drawing the entire guide, yes drawing, and than posting it’s dA link here) But I like you’re idea more. Lets see how voltray likes it.

Thanks~

Please guys, many of you already suggested splitting the guide which I don’t want to happen, this is a guide to ‘everything’ in TC, a completely solid guide that can’t be divided to some posts.

I’m taking care of this issue right now and it will be solved as soon as possible.

Why don’t you ask staff if they can do anything? I mean, this guide helps so many people.
-Blood.

Why don’t you ask staff if they can do anything? I mean, this guide helps so many people.
-Blood.[/quote]

Already contacted Flare for trying to extend the maximum limit of allowed characters in a single thread, I guess that would fix the problem.

From 99F ground I got 25 golden fangs, ZaratoX got a Wonder Chest and Zappeh got an Invisify Orb.
-Blood.

34f of poison has shocker orbs.

On Rock B83F, there has been a Protector found.

EDIT: On Dark 64F, there has been a Moon Stone found.

EDIT 2: On Water 89F, a Beauty Scarf has been found(if it has not been said already).

~Zappeh

Zappeh was it me who found the beauty scarf or someone else i only remember i got abeauty scarf from TC once

I got one from up there, and I believe someone else did i can’t remember who.
-Blood.

I got one from up there, and I believe someone else did i can’t remember who.
-Blood.[/quote]
Dragonslayer1993, found one.

i have a mission on 56F with very high chances of being in electric so i was wonding of a route to get there
could someone plz help me find a route where is have enough keys?