.: Tanren Chambers, a Guide to Everything~ [WIP] :

C: Wonderful job, voltray. The fake exit ways should help us all with getting items we want etc.
It’ll also help with missions too. (xD that way I don’t have to ask where they’d be )

i know a route for the 80F physic chamber it is

Key at floor 2, 4
Go to electr floor 6
Key at floor 7, 9
Go to dark floor 28
Go to Electr floor 29
Key at floor 35
Go to steel floor 45
Key floor 69
Go to physic floor 70

Your guide is wery helpfull i’m happy if this could improve it :D

79f normal chamber also contains joy ribbon.
shudder Such, a horrible prize.

There is a bug, normal F45, switch to dark, then below, fire 66, key…

-Normal B2F (Key)
-Normal B4F (Key)
-Normal B10F (Switch to Dark, Dot: Bottom Left)
-Dark B19F (Key)
-Dark B22F (Switch to Water, Dot: Middle Right)
-Water B35F (Switch to Normal, Dot: Top Middle)
-Normal B38F (Key)
-Normal B44F (Key)
-Normal B45F (Switch to Dark, Dot: Bottom Left)
-Fire B66F (Key)

-Fire B70F (Switch to Grass, Dot: Bottom Right)
-Grass B74F (Key)
-Grass B75F (Switch to Fighting, Dot: Top Middle)
-Fighting B78F (Switch to Dragon, Dot: Top Right)
-Dragon B81F (Key)
-Dragon B83F (Switch to Fighting, Dot: Bottom Left)
-Fighting B99F (End)

Thanks, CoolN. I was looking for that route for a while. :D
Added.~

Ah… :c
Added.~

Fixed.~

Also, this thread reached the limit of 600000 characters that allowed in a single thread. Simply, I won’t be able to add anymore information to the guide for now…

Thanks for your help guys.~

F63 Dragon’s Fake End. ( you can find weather band, pokedoll, max potion and tm dragon tail , thats what i found untill now)
Normal F2 - Key
Normal F4 - Key
Normal F6 - Switch to Grass (dot Middle Right)
Grass F9 - Key
Grass F12 - Key (optional)
Grass F27 - Switch to Fighting (dot Top Middle)
Fighting F36 - Switch to Dragon (dot Top Right)
Dragon F63 - End.

By the way, there is a fake end on F45 bug, put it here, you can find Swarm Band Pokedoll and Full Restore (found until now by me and ionut)

Bug F45 fake end’s route.
Normal F2 - Key
Normal F4 - Key
Normal F6 - Switch to Grass (dot Middle Right)
Grass F9 - Key
Grass F12 - Key (optional)
Grass F27 - Switch to Fighting (dot Top Middle)
Fighting F31 - Switch to Bug (dot Bottom Right)
Bug F45 - End.

Me and Coraje are investigating some of the TC routes to try and help find end items c:

Infernapes are also in fighting chamber (adding info even tough the whatchamacallit cant be edited /shotdead)
but yea infernapes are in fighting chamber

I hate how hard Tanren Chambers is and finding a right path the forum makers do a great job

Its not much, but restore power and 25 golden fangs are prizes in bug chamber. Will have more info tomorrow.

EDIT oh, why not make like a wikia or something just for Tanren Chambers?

Key Issues
In bug, while trying your features routes to beat it, we faced some problems, firstly I’d like to inform you, that in the bug chamber shedinja sometimes grabs the key, and it than it goes into walls, and it either stays there or dies or is killed, hence the key is dropped in a place where it cannot be reached. So to overcome this problem, players should take a ghost type pokemon to kill shedinja, or lure it to the open space, where dropping the key upon death shall not be an issue. So, you can create a sort of “Key tips” for each chamber or just add this in the end- whatever. I hope this is helpful![/size]

Counter Teams
TC is a dungeon in which type advantages are merely of any use. Taking the same instance for example ^ In bug chambers, bug types are common, most people would take fire types here, thinking they’ll have an easy time, but the truth is, there are water types ready to counter fire types, example: Gastrodon and Poliwrath in bug chambers, quite on the contrary, in steel, again fire types supposedly advantageous, but water types like empoleon spam immobilization attacks, which are instant death! So I think It’s best if you add this justification in the “team section” Or just add the basic concept. It’s best to take completely different types. As shown here:

Example one:
Instances of two pokemon, in a team.

1. Cradily.
  2. Yanmega.

Both of them are different types, bug and grass but they have a common weakness, fire! so basically it"s best to counter such types, another instance is shown.

Example two
Instance of two “completely opposite types”

1. Cradily
  2. Blaziken (immunity)

So, I hope you add this. I’d like to give credit to Bestdude for comming along, XD and Mad for entertaining us! she’s pure awesome =p

this is the best guide i have ever seen it motivates me to keep going to TC and not get bored

Life Orb is also in 80f of fighting chamber.

-Normal B2F (Key)
-Normal B4F (Key)
-…

Also, I found a way to beat TC 24f Exit, which was incomplete in your guide, here it is!

Normal B2f key
Normal B4f key
Switch to electric on floor 6
Key (7)
Key (9)
Switch to water on floor 12.
On floor 15/16 switch to normal (top dot)
And than you beat it!

Fighting 36F also contains Huge Apple. -Not in your guide.

I think Dark chamber has an exit at floor 36 or something, i didn’t see that in the guide.
Veryy nice guide by the way ;)

Theres an error in the flying 99f route

I know your guide is on hold, but I figured out a way to beat the water chamber and here it is:

-Normal B2F (Key)
-Normal B4F (Key)
-Normal B10F (Switch to Dark, Dot: Bottom Left)
-Dark B19F (Key)
-Dark B22F (Switch to Water, Dot: Middle Right)
-Water B35F (Switch to Normal, Dot: Top Middle)
-Normal B38F (Key)
-Normal B44F (Key)
-Normal B45F (Switch to Dark, Dot: Bottom Left)
-Dark B46F (Key)
-Dark B48F (Key)
-Dark B60F (Switch to Ice, Dot: Bottom Right)
-Ice B75F (Switch to Water, Dot: Top Middle)
-Water B79F (Key)
-Water B84F (Switch to Ice, Dot: Bottom Middle)
-Ice B91F (Switch to Water, Dot: Top Middle)

oh yeah thanks to your guide voltray me and coraje beat the normal route! Thank you voltray C:

Just a heads up, at the Water 89F Fake ending, me, Buckethead, and Feno discovered 2 new items not found before. 10 Rare Fossils(not new, but new to findings in that ending), and a SlowPokeTail, which for anyone who asks, it sells for 4900 poke.

Edit:

Full Restore can also be found at the 89F Water Exit.