TEAM ROCKET

NNNNOOOOO! Wherefore art (or however way you say it in Shakespearean, in case DarkMazer gets wind of this) all our members? The glitchy thing has been getting rid of many, I suppose. :<

When the glitch is over though, TR shall be revived to former glory! I hope you don’t plan on leaving us boss, 'cos we’ll miss you… D:

you guys r dah BOMB!

well its obvious this forum is ova

Sorry for resurrecting a dead topic, but if it’s still around, can I join team rocket? I always wanted to play as team rocket in a pokemon game. (I was so sad when pokemon yellow automatically answered “no” when the team rocket member asked if I wanted to join) :mrgreen:

Yes, another Team Rocket fan! =D Actually, Team Rocket’s members are far from being dead, although it’s been a while since we did any work on the base. ^^;;

Anyway, I’m glad you took an interest in us! This forum is actually the old Team Rocket forum, and we’re relocated here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=962. I know, I know, confusing, but Team Rocket was demolished and re-built again, so we have a new topic for the resurrected TR. :3 I’ll be sure to add you to the list and in-game the next time I go on.

(BTW…felt the same about the Team Rocket question, although I’ve never played Yellow, just LeafGreen. I don’t see why we can’t answer yes. We don’t all wanna be Ash Ketchums. =P)