TEAM ROCKET

Uhh… somethings MIGHT have slipped out but i DONT think it was ME :? ( :mrgreen: )

Hmmm…that could be the problem. Maybe us Rockets are a bit too big-mouthed. Couldn’t see to another explanation to why people know our code word, and come to think if it, I’m always spurting it out in public too. We should learn to be more secretive! X3

That Fangorn though…he"s a spy, I just know it! XD

pokes Wolfy

Why would you think I’m a spy? It’s not like I’m doing anything suspicious or anything like that :3

Oh?

Then what do you call THIS?!
points to a cheezburger laying isolated on the ground

stares at the burger

What about it? It’s just a cheeseburger. Uhhh… just don’t press that button

O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| I"MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

(LOL I just couldn’t resist)

NO!!!dont touch… cause thats my cheezbuger eats burger owie my tummy hurts thats made out of plastic T,T
(back to the girl scout cookiez)

NNNNUUUUUUUUU!
weeps for lost cheezburger

RIP:
Cheezburger
2009-2009
The mouth-watering burger of cheezy goodness…you shall be missed. =’(

cries
“Why? Why did it happened? It was soooo young, so delicious, so cheezy, so hamburgish… WHY???”

LOL

And it wasn’t just any cheezburger.

It was the MOST cheeziest. The MOST mouth-watering. The MOST awesomelicious cheezburger to set its sesame seed buns on planet Earth.

Though the days we have spent together have been cut short, oh cheezburger of wonders, shall we meet again on the cheezy bridge to heaven, where I shall spend an eternity eating you and your juicy tomatoes, freshly-cut lettuce, perfectly sliced onions and most of all, your unmistakable cheez.

Oh wonderful cheezburger, though the days shall continue to wear on, you and your cheezy miracles will always hold a special place in my heart…and stomach.

watches all of this happen and simply leaves

Welp, I g2g. I have… uh, stuff I need to do.

That cheezbuger waz evil!!! it ALMOST makes me want 3 eat them any more. *runs to McDonalds order 2 zillon cheezburgers.HEY WOLFY WANT 1?(well to bad hehe) :mrgreen:

monopolises all the McDonalds’, Burger Kings, and other places w/ burgers of teh cheez

Ooooh, I has an idea!

Now that we have all these cheezburgers, we should have a secret TR cheezburger vault alongside the secret TR Girl Scout cookie vault. It’s genius! Now not only will we have delicious Girl Scout cookies, but we’ll have cheezburgers as well! Extra snacks to help us think of evil plans and the such… =9

But u will still have to make a place for the drinks lol

But of course!
We must not forget to cherish the almighty soda pop of sugary goodness!

orders a giant pick-up truck filled with cream soda
ALL THE WORLD’S YUMMYLICIOUS ARTICLES OF PHOOD AND DRINK SHALL BE OURS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The way you guys are going, it looks like you’re trying to open up a hamburger joint!

:o How can u say that team rocket will never be a burger joint. looks at burger shaped base uhh like i said never!!! hides now open sign

Burger joint? Who’s says we’re selling the burgers? =S

NOMS on a nearby cheezburger ^^;

OK, this is really weird. IDK if this has been happening to others of people, but somehow I was kicked out of Team Rocket. O___O;

If any of you kind chums could get me back in again, I would be highly in your debt! For now I guess I’ll just have to go teamless…but don’t worry, I shall never abandon TR. ^^ I just need someone to get me back in again if it’s not too trouble…heh. XD

lotta ppl got kiked from their teams cus of some bug. Didn’t happen to meh, but lotsa ppl lost team status.

wolfy im srry to say this but TR no longer has a leader wen i restarted pmu no 1 waz even on the team so i just gave up on it :(