~The -=Official=- Leave/Return[Temporarily] Thread~

love you too

thx mad for noticing but i kindof left as well so bye (except turt)

Not like anyone would’ve noticed or cared, but if you did, well my activeness has rather… dropped. I’ve visited like once this month and a half. :/

I love this game, but I’m losing interest in it ever so slightly. And now with sixth form, I’m getting swamped with work and I just don’t have time anymore to go on PMU. In other words, I’m /sorta/ leaving, I may pop on if something major happens, but we’ll have to wait. Well, it was fun while it lasted, though! Thanks for all of my friends too for making this game as enjoyable as it can be, and good luck to all the rookies too. x)

Thanks again.~

I have returned (somewhat). My activity may decrease because of heavy workloads however I will try and stay consistent. In addition, sad to see you guys go. :(

(A little late but) Best of luck out there Sharky! Also, welcome back blood! It’s good to have you back~

Farewell for now, Sharky ; ~ ;
I hope you come to visit sometimes !!
And welcome back, Blood ! Glad to see you back :joy:

For the community:

It is with mixed feelings that I hereby announce my departure from the staff team and the game.

This has been a very difficult decision for me to make and was motivated by several factors which I cannot go into. However I feel that it is for the best.

As the years have passed I have found myself increasingly drained of the passion and drive required for me to viably complete the duties my position has required. I have done my absolute best in making ends meet with PMU, despite my lack of excess free time as well as a family, friends, and a full-time job to tend to. Doing so has unfortunately had a significant negative impact on me both physically and mentally which I can no longer keep up with.

In the best interest of a bright future for PMU, I will be passing on the role of team lead/admin to Chao. Erlade, Drake, and Bloodthirst will be taking on administrative roles alongside him. As I transition out I will maintain contact with the new administrative section of the staff team in order to provide support and knowledge regarding my prior roles.

With all that has been said, I wish PMU, its community, and its staff team the utmost success. It has been a pleasant six years and I have enjoyed being a part of the team, contributing to the game, forming new friendships, and interacting with you all as the years have gone by. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Andy

I’m really sorry to hear you’re leaving, Andy, but when a project becomes unhealthy it’s probably time to move on. I wish you all the best, and atleast i hope to see you around from time to time!

Thank you for the countless hours you spent to make our playing experience better :D

I’m back I guess? Stuff happened and here I am.
In addition, goodbye Andy! Hope you achieve everything you can. See you later!

Welcome back, Sharky !! Nice to see you’re back :la: ~

Hullohullo Sharky! Nice to have you back around !
Though you seem unsure, it seems we’ve got a Shrodinger’s Sharky on our hands! :'D

Ahaha. xD Thank you, Char!

Thank you, Kit!

I see you"re still as derpy as usual Char. <3

Hello everyone! I have great news, I’m FINALLY (!!!) moving! Some of you may know I’ve gone through a hard time getting my stuff ready and the such. Now, the car is fixed and ready to go!

But considering I have to do a 1800kms trip it is going to take some time. (moving with three dogs and seven parakeets is never easy either). We’re planning to leave on Monday and I will be back around Thursday of next week.

I won’t be too active the previous days before the moving, simply because we need to test the car and make sure everything is ready to go.

That being said, I’m going to miss you all! But like always, I will be back!

Please, take care of my birdseeds before I come back!

Woo! Good job, Coki! Hope for the best! Looking forward to seeing you again. :la:

Good luck with the move, Coki. I await your return!

I know I’m getting this to you too late, since you are likely on the road now, but BEST OF LUCK MOVING!
Have a safe and fun trip! With the amount of pets you have with you, I’m sure there won’t be a dull moment to spare! haha

Can’t wait to see you when you return!~

yo i’ll be back in a few days, going through some new changes in my life (new job specifically~)
I will be back on Thursday~ :D

Congrats on the job! :D Hope to see you soon!

Good luck with the move, Coki !! :la:
and see you soon, Dirk !! Good luck on the job !! :joy:

Thanks! First day was great c’:

Thanks kit ; v ;

Night shift in a few weeks oops

I first joined Pokemon Mystery Universe on March the 3rd 2012. Since then, I have had countless amounts of joy and met wonderful people. In fact, PMU has always been one of the most significant factors of my life. Which, is why this is said with a heavy heart, that I am leaving the game and the staff team. While I did not want it to come to this, sadly there are just too many negative factors to keep myself around.

Firstly, my available time has rapidly decreased. My college work has amplified this year. It is more than three times the amount of work that I had to do last year, and honestly, I am struggling to cope. In addition to this, I start my new job shortly and so what little time I do have, I will be spending on that. Secondly, I have a lot going on at home at the moment. A lot has emerged about my family – which I would rather not go into too much. While this isn’t intending to be a “let’s list all of the problems I have” post, I want you to personally understand why I need to leave. I hope you can understand.

This year I need to get into University too. I cannot do that if I keep neglecting my school work with PMU. I will try and pop in once a week, however I do not want to keep the position. This is because I know I do not have time to commit to the game anymore and sadly, it is only going to get worse when I start my job. Furthermore, I will be going to university around September next year and so I need to cut my ties and get into the mind-set of really putting hard work into my studies because I am determined to be successful in the field which I wish to branch into.

Sadly, I have been feeling this way for a while. This year I have been given around 3 essays a week and am struggling to even complete those - let alone help the game, which sucks. In an ideal world, I would love to help. However, I just don"t feel that I have the capabilities to anymore.

I am so thankful for everything this team, and PMU, has done for me. Honestly, I would not have developed as much as I have without you guys. Every single one of you have helped me in some way and for that, I am so very grateful. It is amazing what we can achieve when we all work together. I am so proud of every single one of you who worked on the Halloween event, because it has been a success. It is one of the greatest events I have had the privilege of experiencing. I really wish it didn’t have to end like this. But sadly, I have to pick one or the other: university or PMU.

Please go ahead and remove my rank and any pokemon/items you feel necessary too.

Thank you for your time and best wishes,
Bloodthirst.

P.S. I apologise for how quick this may seem, but I have honestly been contemplating it for months.