~The -=Official=- Leave/Return[Temporarily] Thread~

Best of luck with your studies and university applications process! It’s rough, but I’m sure you can pull through. :)
Thanks for all you’ve done here and best of luck for the future ahead of you! (Also drop by on Skype from time to time. Squad needs you.)

It’s really sad to see you go Blood, I wish the best for you in everything that you do and hope your classes and health get a lot better for you ;;
I hope you’ll come back to visit sometimes, and I had a lot of fun being able to work with you for the time that I was able to ;o;

I am also really sad to see you go, Blood. We haven’t shared too many moments, but I’m happy we shared some! You’re a great person, and I really wish you success in life.

You better come and visit sometimes. :cry:

I wish the very, very best of luck to you, Blood! At times we’ve had our moments but in all fairness, you’re still a great guy~ I wish you the very best in life! Good luck to you~

All of what she said, I don’t feel any better way to say what I think than this. I’ll be sure to be around when you come back, it’s always pleasant to be able to talk to you. ^^ Best wishes!

So sorry to see you go, Blood! ;n;
Though, I definitely understand why you made this decision, as I went through the same one over a year ago. I am sad that we barely had a chance to work together on the team, but you were a great help in the brief time we had.
I wish you the best of luck with your studies! You area bright young lad, so I have no doubt you will get far!
Drop by when you get the chance, we would love to see you, even if it is briefly! :)

I’m back,well kinda anyway

ERMAHGERD ! ! ! !
welcome back kitty !
:D :D

Hope u have a fun time ! (:

thanks and I don’t see how without my main character I deleted :(

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I’m really stressed out with life at the moment thanks to schoolwork and other responsibilities in general so I’ll be going on hiatus until around Christmas. I may pop online from time to time, but don’t expect much out of my visits! I can’t wait to see you all again when I’m less stressed and can devote more time to everything and everyone. Thanks for understanding!

Jordsters

See you soon, Jords ! :joy:
I hope everything goes well with your studies, and thigns get less stressing on you very soon. :la:

Yes, hello me again.
I would have posted this sooner, but I have only just now got access to a computer, and I’d rather not use the forums on my iPad.

Due to some recent personal events, involing something I’d really not rather discuss, I’m forced to take a breather from life for a while and cut back on a few things, sadly, this includes PMU.
I do not mean to sound rude when I say this, but this is none of your business and the people who need to be aware of my current situation have been notified. If you really must know to satisfy your dying crave for knowledge, I’m sure those who currently know can tell you (although good luck guessing who they are. ;D)

This does not mean I’m quitting PMU, or it would not be posted here. Haha, this just simply means I need some time to reflect and and calm myself down.

If you would like to keep in touch, the methods of contacting me are in my signature.

Thanks guys!
-Asriel/Dirk

tl;dr: going through some really bad times in life, need to cut down on things, be back in a few weeks.

Aww nuh. :c Good luck with sorting out your life, Asrielllll!! nowgetonskype /shot

I hope things get better for you soon, and you can come back soon Asriel ;; I’m always on skype if you need me !

This is going to be my final post here on this site, as I have decided to part ways with this game, due to the fact that I don’t have very much skill at it, and it causes me a lot of frustration when things inevitably go awry. And, add to that the fact that there are certain members, whose names I shall not reveal, who were seemingly in it just to rub my failures in my face. Therefore, I wish this site and PMU in general a final farewell.

This account may be closed.

I’m sorry to hear!
PMU is pretty hard to get used to for a while, so I’m sure with enough time you would be great at it!
Other than that, I’m sorry about your departure. I wish the very best in life for you! Good luck!

Don’t know if I ever actually posted a farewell, but I miss you guys. Cool to see some of my old friends having become staff. Maybe I’ll be back someday, if I can get my schoolwork figured out and the client installed properly.

Hey!
I’m back. :)

It’s been just under three weeks, and I’ve calmed down after that incident.
I’m back in shape and yes, I will be okay.

Thanks!

-Asriel/Dirk

Welcome back, Asriel~ c:

As many of you know, I am going out of the country from today to Jan 6th!
I will have limited internet access throughout the trip, so just saying Adios for now, and hope to see you all when I return!
Happy Holidays!~