Warrior cats Role-play: Real Role-Play!

Welcome, Welcome, to the world of… Well, Earth, really. Cough It’s the Warrior cats Role-play thread! If you haven’t signed up yet, why haven’t you? The Registration thread should be right below this one! (In the Roleplay overview thingy…) All the rules, plot, forms, anything you need should be there! I believe I have kept the registered people waiting too long, Soooo lets do this! (The starting time shall be 04:00 AM. Dawn)

A ear-splitting screech rose from the messed up clump of moss, containing the Jet-black tom. Coal gasped and laid his head on his paws, shakily, and slowly his fur flattened again. His stomach growled, but his nightmare made him very queasy and on-edge. However, his common sense smacked him, pointing out that he would calm down, only to be starving; If he didn’t hunt. Around five minuites later, a juicy field mouse was laid down next to a tiny pool, which he paused momentarily to lap up water from.

Mistygaze licked her lips for the last remains of thrush with her tounge from her mouth, and flexed her muscles for a moment by stretching. Glancing over at the camp entrance, she could see the cats she had chosen for morning patrol; Longwhisker, Brightlight, Swanwing… Most of them were still rubbing their eyes wih their paws and muttering together. Abruptly, she signalled with her tail to wait, and padded over to their leaders den; Redstar’s den. “Redstar,” She called past the entrance. “It’s me, Mistygaze. I need to report something.”

A few noises were heard in the den, and after a while Redstar rose and padded to the entrance. His green gaze was soft and tired. “Yes, Mistygaze?” the tom asked.
[hr][/hr]
Two amber eyes opened, and a brown-and-white she-cat shook herself. “It’s very hard,” she mumbled. “Very hard indeed.”

[OOC: I think I’ll use blue for L, and gold for Dapplekit to distinguish the two.] A Twoleg was sprawled out on a soft thing[AKA a sofa] in its den, watching a box while stroking a grey tabby that was in front of the soft thing.
“No…JUST NO!!! THAT WAS A DIRTY TRICK!!!” The Twoleg sat up and yelled at the box, startling the tabby.
And…I’d better go before she starts throwing things at that box. L, the tabby, thought as he exited the “doggy” door of the den and headed towards the forest.
Time for a bit of fun. He grinned and went into the forest, unwittingly going into danger…

A tiny calico and white kit followed Mistygaze toward Redstar’s den and sat outside, eavesdropping. They’re planning it! They are! They are! I’m gonna be an apprentice today! Excitedly, she dropped into what she believed was an EXCELLENT hunter’s crouch and waited for what she wanted to hear.

(Le steal Iseul’s idea Maybe I’ll make Mistygaze’s one blue and Coal’s red.)
“Well,” She began. “The cat you ordered to spy in Stormclan, Longwisker, reported that the river became more rapid, and that we should be careful. Also, I heard him mention that their scent is gradually getting more and more into our territory, which is alarming. We may need to prepare for an invasion, or charge one ourselves.” She finished. Her ear flicked near the direction that Dapplekit was crouching, and she guestured to her with her tail to come nearer. “You’re getting older, Dapplekit… Redstar, isn’t it time? For a mentor to this kit?” She smiled at Dapplekit.

Coal grunted and picked up the mouse again, his wet mouth getting it’s fur a little wet. He carelessly rushed head-first into a bramble bush; His punishment was a bunch of it whacking him in the face as he ran through. The black tom sruggled to leap up to the low-haging tree branches, but he succeded anyways. He sat triumphantly on one that actully allowed view to the camp a while away.

L walked in the forest, going farther and farther from his Twoleg den. None of these trees look climbable…Looks like there’s no fun around here…YET. He spotted a grey mouse, which PROBABLY was going deaf with age. He grinned to himself and ran after it.
Of course, it got away. But L wasn’t going to let that sway him. In fact, he saw it as a chance to better himself. But the choice he made…might be one he’ll regret.

Dapplekit bounded into the den, glad that she would FINALLY get a mentor. It’s been eleventy billion MOONS!!! “I promise to do my best for the Clan, Redstar!” She purred excitedly, glad that her apprenticeship would begin soon.

The tom nodded at Mistygaze, making a mental note to deal with StormClan’s scent. I’ll have to call the cats to a meeting at the Highrock.

Then, Redstar’s eyes fell upon Dapplekit. He chuckled, saying, “All right. Your apprentice ceremony will be soon.” He placed his tail on the calico’s shoulder lovingly. “Now, you have fun, okay?” the tom told Dapplekit.

Mistygaze also nodded at Dapplekit. “Can’t wait to see who your mentor will be!” She turned around and called to her patol, who were looking irritated. “Sorry about that. Lets go patrol the borders now.” And so the left the camp.

The branch beneath him creeked, and he wasn’t paying attention; Then it gave way. His head hurt from the collision, and his mouse had absloutely flew into the bushes. Coal grunted and dashed after it. Suddenly, he saw a murky brown tabby and froze - His mouse was practically under his nose! It smelt like kittypet, like himelf, but he was bigger than Coal.

OOC: The tabby is supposed to be L, and a random fact is that Coal has a Ice-Blue collar.

A mouse virtually ran into L’s claws. Pleased with himself, L started to carry the mouse off, but stopped when he noticed a jet black tom. Now where does this thing live? Looking at it makes me sick…

Dapplekit grinned. After eleventy billion moons, I’ll finally be an apprentice! She fought the urge to go into the apprentice’s den and pick out a nest for herself. I’ll have time for that later~

Leafpaw was now fully awake, walking into the medicine cat den to retrieve mouse bile for the elders’ ticks. She inhaled the pungent scent of many herbs. The medicine cat had been sorting herbs as she entered and dipped her head politely to the cat.
[hr][/hr]
Redstar stood on the Highrock, watching his Clan perform their duties. He remembered what Mistygaze had informed him about, and winced. As soon as the hunting and border patrols come back, I will hold a Clan meeting.

The border patrol was going along the river border, when, suddenly, Longwhisker shrieked. Mistygaze’s ears flattened, and she crept to where the grey warrior had called from. “No, don’t go further!” He meowed hoarsely. She stopped in mid-step, and looked down. Mistygaze wanted to screech. Down in the loose grass, slaughtered by what looked like a fox trap, was a tiny kit. “Featherkit!”

Coal stared at him for a moment, then spoke. “Uh, that was my mouse… Can I have it back? Please?” He meowed in a friendly, yet shaky, voice. “I-It kind of slipped from my grasp.” The black tom shuffled his paws anxiously.

Leafpaw had just finished cleaning out the elders’ ticks, and she sighed.

Bluepelt, an old blue-gray she-cat, was ranting about the times in which she had been a warrior. “Y’see, there was the largest squirrel y’d ever see, and I could see, that it was large, y’see.”

The chocolate-and-brown apprentice nodded, pretending to pay attention. She then quietly replied, “Very sorry, Bluepelt, but I need to go train with my mentor.”

Bluepelt nodded. “Y’go show those other cats what y’ can do, then! G’bye!”

Relieved that she could leave the elders’ den, Leafpaw darted out the door to meet her mentor.

(Just for this post, I’ll be using the patrol. Because there isn’t much for me to do with Coal or Mistygaze. Mistygaze has stayed on the border to continue the patrol.)

The three cats bustled into the clearing, panting. Longwhisker twitched wildly, and his eyes darted around for the leader. He saw him on the High rock. Shaking, he totted over to the base of the rock, ignoring the stares of a couple of the warriors. “Redstar,” He meowed hoarsely. “Featherkit was found on the border; Dead… I-I…” He couldn’t keep talking, and sunk to the ground.

Redstar let out a meow of alarm, and leaped off the Highrock to land beside Longwhisker. After a short silence, thinking of what to do, he signaled to the medicine cat to come to Longwhisker’s side, and before bounding to the other two patrol cats, he took a glance at Longwhisker. “Make sure he’s okay,” Redstar murmured to the medicine cat.

The red tom stood before the other two warriors. “Take me to where you found Featherkit,” he meowed. “I need to see.”
[hr][/hr]
Leafpaw’s eyes widened as she heard Longwhisker’s news. A kit!

Her mentor came to a standstill, listening intently. The cat’s expression was grim.

How awful it must be, she thought as the white-and-brown she-cat trotted off to practice battle moves with her mentor.

(OOC: I’m not sure if I’m doing an okay job as leader…is Redstar a good leader? If I’m not roleplaying well, I can resign from the position of roleplaying as leader. ^^;)

Brightlight and Swanwing looked at each other. “It’s not pretty… But we’ll take you anyways.” Swanwing stepped out first, and turned to the direction of the fox trap. “Come on.” Meanwhile, Longwhisker tried to step away from the Medicine cat, meowing that he was alright, but he stumbled and fell again, and he made not even a feeble attempt to get up this time. He whined and flattened his ears; First Smalltail, and now his only daughter.

OOC: If you don’t like Redstar, then you could just say the fox got him, or just poof and he is gone. (The second one is probably kinder to him…) But it’s up to you, and your Redstar-Roleplay seems fine to me.

(OOC: Thanks for letting me know how I’m roleplaying. xD That helped a lot.)

Redstar followed Swanwing and Brightlight towards the fox trap, half unsure of what to expect, his heart pounding. StarClan help us!
[hr][/hr]
The medicine cat nudged Longwhisker. “Let’s get to my den,” the cat meowed. “You can lean on me.” A warrior rose to help the medicine cat take Longwhisker to the den.

(OOC: Sorry for short post. ;n;)

Swanwing trotted for about a minuite before abruptly stopping and sniffing the air. Her nose wrinkled, and she lowered her tail. “Prehaps you should see it now… Not sure if my nerves can.” the white she-cat meowed quietly. Little tufts of fur were sprawled here and there.

(OOC: Short-post high paw!)

Redstar fell silent, his face displaying mixed emotions as he witnessed the sight before him. His tail lowered as Swanwing’s had.

“Thank you for showing me the way, you two,” he mewed after a while. “You may continue the patrol, but I must speak to Mistygaze…”

The pair nodded slowly, looking at the muddy ground for a moment, and Brightlight meowed. “She went to continue marking the borders herself. She’s possibly at the edge of the Stormclan side now.” They both walked slowly back to camp, their pelts making bushes swish quietly. The only thing breaking the silence was a tweeting thrush, happy for dawn.

Redstar stood still for a short while, feeling the crisp morning air on his ginger fur, looking at Featherkit’s dead body. We’ll bring it back–after I speak to Mistygaze.

He broke into a run, heading for the StormClan border.

OOC: I… Can’t really do anything right now. :dot: Random question: How come my post count (Under avatar) isn’t going up?