Warrior cats Role-play: Real Role-Play!

(OOC: Come on, RP as Mistygaze so Redstar can speak to her. :>)

Redstar sprinted through the forest, leaping over logs without stopping, not caring if the brambles tugged at his fur and made scratches on his flank. The tom’s eyes scanned the thick green forest for any sign of his deputy.

“Mistygaze?” he called, his voice echoing in the wood. “Mistygaze! Mistygaze!

OOC: Okies. I’m also kinda wondering why Iseul hasn’t posted in ages. o:

IC: The silver cat perked her ears up to hear the familiar voice. Redstar! She murmured. She called out to help him find her. “Redstar!” What in Starclan’s name does he want? He’ll alert the entire forest, with this much noise! She scoffed under her breath.

OOC (if i can get one…) How to get a new character if I can join or not?

OOC: I think you already signed up correctly. o:

The red tom noticed Mistygaze’s silver tabby pelt. He skidded to a stop a little bit away from her, his sides heaving from the effort of rushing through the forest.

“I need to speak to you,” Redstar meowed between breaths. “Do you have the time?”

OOC: My first postie in this! :D

IC: He walks into the came with the biggect Chaffinch you could ever see, It was so hard for him to carry it, he got his brother Buster to help, He had been talking to his kittypet brother secretly for months

LongLegs: “Buster, Just a little further!” he mutters through clenched teeth.

Buster: “Okay Legger, I mean, LongLegs…” he mutters under his scratchy teeth “How long will this take?”

LongLegs: “Just a few more minutes Buster!” he muttered.

They walk into the clans forest like base, and Buster notices the cliff to their side.

Buster says in awe “How Beautiful! Both places are Wonderful!” he yells very loud, and he runs inside, his sides heaving, “Me and LongLegs got a really big Chaffinch!”

OOC: Post your reply of what happens when the kittypet walks in.

Leafpaw had been listening silently to her mentor, and it took her a while to realize that the cat had stopped explaining to her what to do when one is pinned. She followed the older cat’s gaze to the other side of the camp. An unfamiliar cat had bounded in, babbling something about catching a chaffinch. He was accompanied by Longlegs.

The little white she-cat’s jaw hung open. She did not dare go near the new cat; who knew how dangerous he could be!

Leafpaw didn’t know half of what she was doing as she snuggled against her mentor like a kit would do to its mother.

(OOC: Nice, Post. :P)

Buster: “I’m Buster, Yes I’m a kittypet, but I’m Longlegs Older Brother! I’m one moon older!” he says, and Longlegs lugs in the five pound Chaffinch “Buster, Stop yelling, You’ll wake up the kits!”

Longlegs muttered under his breath fox-brained… but he’s my brother…!

Buster comes up to Longlegs “Can I help you here? It looks like they might have a hard time.”

Longlegs: “You’ll have to talk to Redstar, then He will decide, You do have the spirit like me.”

Buster: “Where is he?”

Longlegs: “I know you’re eager, but keep slow and follow me…” Longlegs started to head after Redstars den, But as usual, Buster runs ahead, but Longlegs keeps up the pace…

Buster: “I am Longlegs’ brother, and I was hoping to join you!”

OOC: Try your pick at Buster, if you choose to accept.

(OOC: Redstar isn’t in his den right now. He’s in the forest, talking to Mistygaze. :P But it’s okay, everyone makes those mistakes. xD)

Leafpaw sighed, stepping back from her mentor and looking into the other cat’s eyes. She shrugged sheepishly, and her mentor began to giggle. “As I was saying…” the cat continued. “First, you should go limp; pretending you’re dead. Once your opponent lets their guard down, you…”

Leafpaw’s mentor’s voice began to blend in once again with the chitter-chatter in camp.

Buster: “Hes not here…”

Longlegs: “I tried telling you, hes in the forest out hunting, If you will finally stay calm, I want you to meet the person I trained as an apprentice with!” He slowly walks to leafpaw, and Buster actually stays calm!

Longlegs: “Hi Leafpaw!”

Buster: “Hi, I’m Longlegs Brother, Yes I’m a kittypet… I studied the way my brother talks and found out how the clans talk!” He moves his paws across the dirt, then looks up “I forgot, What exactly is Starclan?”

OOC: I know what it is, but buster is a kittypet.

The brown-and-white cat flinched when she heard her name, turning her head to Longlegs and Buster.

“H-Hello, Longlegs.” Her voice was barely audible, and although she was looking at the two toms, her greeting seemed to be directed at the tree close to them. She looked at her mentor, then back at Longlegs and Buster.

As if reading her mind, the older cat sighed. “Well, it’s been a long day, and your training is going well. I guess you could take a break, but be sure to replace the moss in the elders’ den!”

With that, Leafpaw’s mentor flicked her tail at Leafpaw’s brown ear playfully and loped off, leaving the toms and the apprentice by themselves.

She turned to Buster, her amber eyes nearly sparkling with the interest in StarClan she had. “StarClan is a Clan like no other,” she mewed, talking loudly for the first time in a long while. “The Clan is made up of our ancestors. They watch over EmberClan and StormClan, making sure we’re okay, sending us prophecies when we need them. At night, you can see them, in a clump of beautiful stars we call Silverpelt.”

Buster: “Silverpelt?” The tom twitched his ears, and tilted his head, then he remembers what Longlegs told him… “I remember now! Legger told me! I mean Longlegs…” He looked at his brother and he bumped him playfully, so he did not mind.

Longlegs: “I have known him sense I was born, Ya see, I was taken into the clan when your - our deputy, Mistygaze, had seen me with no collar on and thought I was a loner. Mistygaze offered to take me in if I was worthy, so Mistygaze challanged me, and when Mistygaze jumped at me down low, I leaped straight up with my long legs, and raked her back, That’s also how I got my name.”

Buster: “That’s a long story…” he pretends to yawn. “I am hoping I could join your clan too, no matter what the challange.”

Longlegs: “It’s Emberclan, and If you join, you have to challange the other cats at that ‘Wonderful’ cliff over there…” he points with his tail.

Buster: “What ever it takes!” and he rips off a big piece of the Chaffinch with his jaws. “Want to share Leafpaw?” he said, and smiled.

OOC: I like to talk for both characters, It’s fun! :D

She fell silent, not knowing what to do in this situation. Share…with someone…I hardly know?!

Leafpaw shifted uncomfortably. It would be rude to say no…but it’s a bit awkward to share a piece of fresh-kill with someone else…and… Her mind began to argue with itself.

After a while, she replied in her usual soft voice, “I would love to, but no thank you. I need to change the bedding in the elders’ den, anyway…”

With a polite dip of her head, the she-cat bounded away.

Buster whispers to longlegs: “I feel bad now… I feel an odd feeling in my overfilled belly that makes me feel like i’m floating almost…”

Longlegs: “Oh my… You like her…!” He grunts… “I’m not sure how she will feel to that, Let her know when YOU get to know HER…” he whispered, not grunting anymore.

Buster: “I just hope I get accepted, If I don’t, I will never see her again.” he said, a tear coming to his eye, but he moved his tail over to wipe it off.

Longlegs: “Hey, Redstar and Mistygaze are coming back.” The Identical Spotted Toms pad slowly to the leader.

OOC Edit: no reply? cannot handle to answer? :p

Skyfeather’s dark tabby fur bristled in hostility at the sight of the strange cats. How DARE the other warriors let these pieces of mouse dung in?! His amber eyes were the very image of a blazing inferno.
[hr][/hr]
A sliver tabby left a twoleg den, leapt onto a fence, and walked its length. Reaching the end of it, Riku hopped down and breathed in the scent of the forest. Much better than a stuffy old house full of noisy Furless. He grinned at the thought of another day to himself in that haven…

OoC: Furless is Riku’s word for a Twoleg.

(OOC: Redstar and Mistygaze can’t be back until they have their talk. And the reason I wasn’t answering was because I was busy in-game. :P)

Leafpaw dropped more moss in the elders’ den. She began to converse with Bluepelt.

Buster runs to grab some moss, then begins to replace the rest while she talks, then he runs back to Longlegs and spits out the leftover moss.

Buster: “I helped her.”

Longlegs: “Looks like she noticed!” The twin toms pad to the elders den, and sit with their tails over their paws for warmth.

Buster: “Do you like that I helped while you were talking?” He thinks I hope i didn’t mess up anything…

OoC: I like how this is going… XD

“…and that’s what happened when the fire nearly burned down the nursery, back in my day,” the blue-gray elder finished.

“Nice to hear, Bluepelt,” Leafpaw muttered; checking all the beds.

“By the way, didn’t that young’un ova dere replace the moss for you?” Bluepelt asked.

The brown-and-white she-cat looked around, and flinched. “He…did.” ‘I appreciate it very much’, she thought.

Buster smiled “I’m glad to help!”

Longlegs: “He thinks you might appricate it.”

Longlegs comes up and whispers in Leafpaw’s ear “He likes you, but don’t tell him I said…”

Leafpaw shifted her weight from left to right, not feeling very comfortable after hearing Longleg’s whispered words. She nodded, her amber eyes wide, staring directly at the nearest tree.

“All right,” she whispered back. “I…will not tell.”