TEAM ROCKET

I thought you were actually going to give away where the TR base was for a minute there. o.o Ah well, we’re not that hard to hunt down anywho, so I guess it wouldn’t have mattered anyway until we actually DO get teh real secret base! Haha. Funnn~ X3

I don"t sell Girl Scout cookehs, I steals them from teh Scouts themselves & eats dem. ^.^

btw cynder you will never join TR…jk ok i added you

Awesome Possum, Lickity-Splits!

We still need to find moooaaarr members though. Because in Team Rocket, too much is never enough! :O

sounds like spuddies :lol: :D :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Spuddies?
Noooooo, me want cookie.

Cuz I like a cookeeeeeeehhhhhhh~ ^0^

lol hammy the squirrel.but aren’t you a dog and dogs hate squirrels XD.ironic :D

BTW for those of u that dont no we have a different TR where we have different branches

hey, don’t give anything away! :lol: :roll: :lol:

UH…>.< 2 late i made Tr alpha branch :roll:

Naaahhhh…Hammy is my homeboy. XD

Wait, branches? Alpha branch? Hunh? What’s goin’ on? lol

lol wolfy remember 4 my elites they get their own branch so TR can keep going strong

sry, boss, but you’re going to have to take me off the list! i finally got enough poke for my own team-team thunder storm! sry . . .

np all ppl grow up some day (expression :D )

Dawww, you’re leaving us Torrent? We’ll miss you here at Team Rocket but the boss is right, you have to grow up someday (lol, j/k, j/k).
We wish you luck as you move forth in your career. Stop by for some Girl Scout Cookies now and then…

sniffle sob wipe snot on sleeve

All this is making me feel…so sentimental…need…blueberry flavoured…jellybean… >.>

lol Wolfy and finally good luck on your team ;)

Soooo…boss.
I herd somebodeh be usin’ our werd? :O Preposterous!

ya but i finally got the guy to stop saying our …werd XD

SNARK!!!

Nah Jk… I just like to say blarg :3

And i like to say Cuack! lol

errrr… why am i posting here? cuack

gasp Fangorn, how did you know Team Rocket’s secret code? Are you a high-ranked agent disguising yourself as a spy in Brawl Legends to gather information?! Or have you just been eavesdropping on us? Hmm, hmm…we need better security, methinks… :/