~The -=Official=- Leave/Return[Temporarily] Thread~

As Andy said, if you have a problem, contact a member of staff about it.
They’re there to manage and regulate the game as optimumly for the players as possible.
If it’s the only reason you want to leave, you don’t even need to leave if you tell someone.
If you’re just looking for an excuse to leave, you don’t need one. Just “i’m bored of this” or something like that is a perfectly valid excuse that people will respect.
Not even disclosing an excuse works too.

It can’t be called introducing myself, but I am back. After returning for a good two weeks to a month my computer got attacked by a rather nasty virus and I found myself forced to take it in to the shop. While it has been back for about two days now, I have been rather preoccupied.

To say the least I will be returning fully at the end of the month. (Novembers are particularly busy months for me.) And will be gladly helping in any way I can.

Thank you, and good night,
Jinx

It’s nice to hear from you :D
welcome back P:

Welcome back!

I…am…not…worthy

I am going to be away from PMU for 2 weeks, starting on the 22nd of November. I will be on holiday during that time. I will be back on the 6th of December.

Okayy, cya in 2 weeks Kirk!

see ya kirk! …(sniff sniff) i only knew you for like, a month. :cry:

I’m only gonna be gone for 2 weeks, I will be back after. I’m not leaving at all.

See you in two weeks, Kirk. Hope you have fun on your holiday vacation~ ^^

I was doing a quick update for PMu’s client and my dad was there and he said it messed my computer up…so he told me not to play anymore.

So i guess this means i am done for awhile untill i figure out whatw ent wrong in the update. I’ll be on chat and stuff though :D

I’ve been too lazy to post, but every probably already knows of my inactive-ness. This is due to my workload, PMU getting repetitive, and the updater not working :( . I might pop in the chat a couple times in a month, and I might go back on PMU ( I haven’t gave up ). I’ll be mainly on my Wii or Need for Speed World/Hot Pursuit when I have the time to play.

Farewells.

~Sharkbite48~

Well, now I’ll post my legacy I guess.

I’ve been here through it all. It’s kinda funny, remembering back to when I first joined, all of these thoughts rushing through my head. I’ve enjoyed my time here… but a lot has happened. Due to some recent acts by a family member, my computer access will be limited harshly. And quite honestly, I don’t want PMU to wait for me. So I’m resigning, and quitting. If ever alowed the chance, I’ll come back… but that chance is getting smaller by the day. Now I leave you, PMU. I love every single one of you, and I hope that your days on PMU will be both pleasent and in many numbers.

Ciao,
Birdeh
(The most amazing uber Starly ever, and friend to many. <3)

d’aww Birdeh D:
although, we didn’t talk as much as I’d hoped to, I know pmu won’t be the same knowing you’re not around.
I hope things go well for you in the future, I’m sure the whole community will join me in saying goodbye.

Good… sniff …bye birdeh. I’ll miss you… bursts into tears

Goodbye Birdeh. Had many memories, sad… to say bye. Ahh… I still remember when I met you… Team E.B.I.L.S… ahaha…

Bye Birdeh, I will truely miss you. I know we’ve had our ups and downs, but it is such a pity that you are leaving…
Never forget~
-KMK-

Hello everyone, I just got back from my holiday in Gran Canaria. I really wonder what has happened whilst i was gone for 2 weeks D:

Not much probably, besides Birdeh leaving (post above yours).

And bye Birdeh (even though I also didn’t know you much either).

Welcome back to PMU Kirk!
The Thanksgiving event ended.(Of course)
And things are getting back to normal, some server maintaince, but everything it good, good, good.